Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz uploaded by Katerine K.

BY MURAD

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz
  • "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
Great cleanser for sensitive skin and aging skin. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it isn’t harsh on your skin. Prevents tugging since it gently lathers. Not my most favorite since I have oily but would def recommend it to others.
April H.
Green Bay, WI
This brand works very well but is kind of pricy. I would recommend this to friends and family to try. It worked well with my skin cause i can not find alot of products due to being sensitive.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I tried this brand for a few weeks after reading reviews and also receiving a deluxe sample. It broke my face out terribly. I waited on the few weeks that my skin could have been "purging". It never stopped breaking out. I am not one to get many blemishes, but it looked like I had adult acne. Since stopping my face is finally starting tp heal. I do not recommend.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I’ve used this only at night as my second cleanser after my murad essential c cleanser just to really wash makeup off and environmental crap on my skin. I’ve noticed such a difference in how my skin looks. My lines are disappearing and so are my discolorations and uneven texture. I’m super happy with this and it’s worth the money to me.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Este limpiador en crema marca mitad es buenísimo te deja la piel súper limpia e impecable no es económico pero vale cada dólar que cuesta Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz
Rini T.
This was once my nightly cleanser. Since running out I’ve been trying out other products, but I would recommend this and repurchase this sometime during a F&F sale. It smells like the toner to me, which is like peaches, and I love how gentle yet effective it is. I feel clean, not stripped. You can use it with a Foreo or Clarisonic, too.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
This is one of the most effective acne fighting washes I’ve tried. After using at night, I always wake up seeing an improvement. This brand is on the pricier side but it’s effective and worth it. A little goes a long way.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this renewing resurgence cleansing cream by murad due to its ultra moisturizing, non drying ability to cleanse and restore skins natural moisture barrier. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin, but has exfoliant properties that leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The best part is, it is formulated without toxic parabens, sulfates, and phthalates which will help restore problematic skin, not add to the problem! Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream
Heather H.
I really fell in love with this product. I like most things on the Murad line. Especially the anti aging line. They're not too pricey so I can usually afford to buy from them. Skincare is the most important thing, I try to spend more on skincare (if I can) than makeup. Anyways, I liked how it made my skin feel after I used used it. It made my skin feel very hydrated. It didn't burn my eyes like a lot of cleansers do. A little bit goes a long way so it lasted a long time