BY MURAD #62 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Nicole M.
covina, california
I just bought this product from sephora last week, and i guess its effective. Me having a lot of blemishes needs a product like this. Its gentle to the skin. Its my first time using this product. O would definitely recommend this.
Mirita M.
Springfield
This Murad product is very nice and makes my skin feel very clean. It definitely helped a lot my first time, of course I thought it could do a bit more. It was nice and texture and does not have a bad smell either.
Alexi H.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleansing cream more than many I have tried. It feels like it gets the job done and it lasts for a long time. I got it online, and I really liked the packaging and overall texture of the cleanser. I think they do a great job and make me want to try more products.
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I am in love with this cleanser it doesn't leave your skin dry and the creamy texture is really nice but I won't use it to remove my makeup it I tried and even after that I checked and could see make up on.
Holly G.
Sapulpa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser. It's very creamy and doesn't dry out my face. The scent is light and not overpowering. My skin feels really clean after using this product. I recommend!
Jacquelin K.
Blythewood, SC
Love this cleanser It takes off makeup very well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof ... I highly recommend this product.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
Love love love this cleansing cream! Never before have I tried a product that leaves my skin so glowing and fresh. Best used on dry sensitive followed by an oil or overnight mask. Would recommend 100%!
Alexa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thisxleanser helps take off all makeup and grime on my face after a long day! It's soothing and smells great, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized.
Kendra M.
I loooooovvvvveeeeee all of Murad facial products! But this one takes the cake! I wear a lot of makeup so I need a really good deep cleansing product and this one is it!
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad is a great product! I first used it after I ordered it from T.V. at a time I was experiencing pretty bad breakouts. You can feel the product cleansing immediately.