BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Molly F.
Salinas, CA
Murad is a great product! I first used it after I ordered it from T.V. at a time I was experiencing pretty bad breakouts. You can feel the product cleansing immediately.
Kendra M.
I loooooovvvvveeeeee all of Murad facial products! But this one takes the cake! I wear a lot of makeup so I need a really good deep cleansing product and this one is it!
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
This reformulated cleanser is much better in this new formula; the irritating fragrant oils have been omitted this time around, so this is great for sensitive skin. This is also creamier and happens to be a very good, though still pricey, cleanser for those with normal to dry skin. It foams slightly and rinses better than you’d think (it contains oils). This still contains fragrance and some fragrance chemicals, but their presence is minor and unlikely to be a problem, though use caution when applying this around the eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and they stung if I applied too much product around the eyes.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Anything murad will be amazing for anyone, if you're sensitive, have acne or anything like that you will love their stuff. Their cleansers are super gentle on the skin, removes dirt and makeup and leaves skin super soft
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
This is a great face wash if youhave oily skin, I recieved it as a free sample and loved it.  I may purchase it the next time I am due to buy face wash.
Jessi S.
I absolutely love Murad. I haven't used this one for very long but I use their clarifying cleanser fairly regularly and my skin feels clean but not all dried out.
Jennifer W.
I love this cleanser! It's lightweight and creamy! It has a mild sent that slightly fruity, I think it's the papaya and it. I use this twice a day with my Clarisonic. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I follow up with a Murad toner and acne spot fix on any blemishes and then one of their daytime moisturizers with SPF. This combo as been working great for me the last 6 months.
Julianna T.
Love this cleansing cream it is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. Does not make my skin feel squeaky clean ( hate the feeling of tight skin) but instead it pumps moisture into my skin without being to harsh.
Secil O.
I use it everyday to clean my face.
It is very nice.
It definitely met my expectations.
It was very effective.
Loved this cream.
I am a repeat user, can use it multiple times.
I will buy it again.
Recommended.
Kaitlin O.
Im an esthetician and I absolutely love this cleanser. First of all it's a very gentle cleanser it's so rich and creamy. It's also has papaya enzymes to exfoliate your skin...This is great for someone who has normal to dry skin. I believe it cost about 36$ but it lasts for about 3 months all you need is a pea size because it's highly concentrated then emulsify it with water... less is more with this product. It's great for the price. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and I can tell it's more hydrated! Love this product!