BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Crystal A.
Crystal A.
NJ
This was an okay product for me, I have oily skin and I feel it didn't make too much of a difference in my cleansing routine
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
Frothy face cleanser. It left my skin squeaky clean, and bright. The longer you use it the better your skin looks and feels.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Chattanooga, TN
This leaves me feeling refreshed. I never used to use fac products until Murad. It has taken my skin to a whole new level.
Katie K.
Katie K.
East Liverpool, OH
Clears make up and oils from my face so easily. Leans skin feeling soft and silky. No residue or greasiness. Definite hit.
Heather A.
Heather A.
A lightweight and non scented cleanser. Had to use more in order to remove all of my makeup so was a little pricey for me.
Brynn C.
Brynn C.
I loved the consistency and it felt like it really cleaned my skin. I recommend it if you are looking for a good cleanser.
Tressa R.
Tressa R.
Makes your skin feel so clean after and love the creaminess over the harsh cleansers. My skin looks so good after using it
Monique V.
Monique V.
Lititz, PA
Very refreshing. Nice creamy texture and helped remove my makeup without stripping my skin. Great for dry dehydrated skin
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This product is amazing it has a great cleansing affect on my skin and it also helps to hydrate my skin at the same time.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Great cleansing cream for dry skin. I've noticed no breakouts since using it. It's pricey but you only have one face.