BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This cleanser is a wonderful product that leaves you feeling fresh and clean once used. It is a bit pricey, but the quality is worth it.
Erin A.
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very creamy facial cleanser which is nice on my dry skin. Not an item I would run to but not one I hate. Right in the middle.
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
This is great for refreshing your skin. my clients love this as a cleanser after the heavy oil based facial products used in a facial.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
This cleansing cream is so refreshing! I would def recommend this to you! It's pretty pricey but will purchase more once I run out!
Madlen B.
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD
It cleans it moisturize and you love the feeling it leaves on you. The wonderful feeling you'll have after use it simply anazIng.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Love how my skin looks after using this! Really can tell a difference right away! A little goes a long way, will recommend 100%
Arpene H.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
This is one of my favorite murad products! I like to use it often and it gets the job done. My face feels refreshed every time.
Sara G.
Sara G.
I've been using this for about 4 months and it is a great product! It is gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
It's a nice refreshing cleanser! It doesn't feel too harsh or gritty on the face! Your face feel smooth and soft after rinsing
Leaves ur skin lookinf faboulous, the texture the smoothing of it as you apply it. Ots nist alot of awsomeness in one bottle