Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz uploaded by Katerine K.

BY MURAD

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz
  • "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Nicole M.
covina, california
I just bought this product from sephora last week, and i guess its effective. Me having a lot of blemishes needs a product like this. Its gentle to the skin. Its my first time using this product. O would definitely recommend this.
Mirita M.
Springfield
This Murad product is very nice and makes my skin feel very clean. It definitely helped a lot my first time, of course I thought it could do a bit more. It was nice and texture and does not have a bad smell either.
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I am in love with this cleanser it doesn't leave your skin dry and the creamy texture is really nice but I won't use it to remove my makeup it I tried and even after that I checked and could see make up on.
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
This is a great cleanser. It's very creamy and doesn't dry out my face. The scent is light and not overpowering. My skin feels really clean after using this product. I recommend!
Jacquelin K.
Blythewood, SC
Love this cleanser It takes off makeup very well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof ... I highly recommend this product.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
Love love love this cleansing cream! Never before have I tried a product that leaves my skin so glowing and fresh. Best used on dry sensitive followed by an oil or overnight mask. Would recommend 100%!
Alexa M.
Thisxleanser helps take off all makeup and grime on my face after a long day! It's soothing and smells great, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized.
Kendra M.
I loooooovvvvveeeeee all of Murad facial products! But this one takes the cake! I wear a lot of makeup so I need a really good deep cleansing product and this one is it!
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Anything murad will be amazing for anyone, if you're sensitive, have acne or anything like that you will love their stuff. Their cleansers are super gentle on the skin, removes dirt and makeup and leaves skin super soft
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
This reformulated cleanser is much better in this new formula; the irritating fragrant oils have been omitted this time around, so this is great for sensitive skin. This is also creamier and happens to be a very good, though still pricey, cleanser for those with normal to dry skin. It foams slightly and rinses better than you’d think (it contains oils). This still contains fragrance and some fragrance chemicals, but their presence is minor and unlikely to be a problem, though use caution when applying this around the eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and they stung if I applied too much product around the eyes.