BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

emily c.
south plainfield
I love this cleansing cream it makes my face feel clean and soft it takes all my makeup off with it and smells good very cheep and has a lot of product and works very good and I'm very impressed with this cleanser.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells it helps to get my morning off to a great start. It leaves my skin clean and fresh smelling. I would highly recommend this cleanser. I will by it again. Great for all skin types.
tipsy m.
Bronx, NY
I like this cleansing cream. I use it after I remove my makeup and gently massage it on my face, then rinse with plenty of warm water first then cold. It didn't irritate my skin so far and I use it every night!
Jessica C.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did like this product. It smelt good and was so soft even as I was squeezing it out of the bottle. It didn't seem to clean my face as much as I would have liked but made it feel nice . I was happy with the product but probably wouldn't buy it again
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I've tried this cleansing cream before and loved it. It has nice packaging and it's also affordable. It's a great product to use and very gentle on the skin. I will be purchasing this product. I highly recommend
Laura P.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a very dense, creamy cleanser. It was a bit harsh for my eyes, so had to use a different cleanser. I would recommend as a follow up to an oil or balm cleanser, but did not find it thorough enough to remove everything on the first try. This would be much better for mature or dry skin.
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this! it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It brightens the skin. Gives you a really healthy glow. It is not drying on the skin from personal use. The price is ok not too bad. Give it a try.
Beth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice stuff. Not too harsh. Kept my face clean and did its job. Nothing crazy, a bit pricey. I am a bigger fan of the anti aging acne timed release. I love that there is a wide selections of face wash.
Evelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad never dissapoints. It is not harsh on my skin and the scent is great. It doesn't overhwhelm you and it feels amazing after washing off. I bought it at Sephora and would re buy it anytime.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleansing cream! I use it daily with my clarisonic. My face feels clean and smoother after using it. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I Would definitely use this again! Just wish it wasn't so expensive.