BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Evelyn C.
Murad never dissapoints. It is not harsh on my skin and the scent is great. It doesn't overhwhelm you and it feels amazing after washing off. I bought it at Sephora and would re buy it anytime.
Lindsey R.
Pingree Grove, IL
Murad is a great brand! I love all of their products. They give you a generous amount of products for the price and you only need a small amount of product. I order mine online from Sephora so I get my reward points. I will be a continuous user of murad!!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Despise Murad products. They do nothing except cause acne and stress out my skin. Any chance I get I tell people to not get their products. Both my mom and I had terrible reactions to their skin care
Gabi G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is pretty amazing I love this cleanser so much you really great what you pay for the it's great and effective I'm very happy with this cleanser and I am a sensitive skinned person it's the best I've tried lately. I would buy again once I run out. I recommend!
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I really like this cleansing cream! I use it daily with my clarisonic. My face feels clean and smoother after using it. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I Would definitely use this again! Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
This product help keep my skin consistent and under control. I have sensitive skin and it actually worked really well for me. It's a little pricey but I'd say it's worth it for a daily cleanser.
Grace A.
Great cleansing cream. Good for again spots and imperfections. I purchased this at my local ulta. Very gentle on the skin. Good packaging and easy to use. I would recommend to family & friends.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
Great brand but pricey. Effective sure enough but breaks the bank . First time trying this product and it was great. It's not gentle but not harsh if that makes sense. For the most part it's great.
Breann B.
Royal Oaks
Not the best :/ I recommend a different one for dry skin it didn't really help me. It wasn't as pricey as others but still not worth it. For me it sadly didn't meet my expectations I bought it on line from the website itself for those wondering where to purchase
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I've noticed that Murad is hit or miss for me. Their toners are wonderful for my skin but their creams just don't work for me. This broke me out and I just won't be repurchasing.