BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff has worked really well for others, and it makes your skin feel nice and soft, but I think it made me break out more. It doesn't dry out your face though, which is wonderful! I definitely recommend giving this a try.
Violet W.
San Diego, CA
This is a must have for radiant skin. I don't even need makeup remover wipes this will remove the most stubborn eye makeup in the gentlest way possible. I have seen a drastic improvement in the brightness of my skin.
emily c.
south plainfield
I love this cleansing cream it makes my face feel clean and soft it takes all my makeup off with it and smells good very cheep and has a lot of product and works very good and I'm very impressed with this cleanser.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I love the way this product smells it helps to get my morning off to a great start. It leaves my skin clean and fresh smelling. I would highly recommend this cleanser. I will by it again. Great for all skin types.
tipsy m.
Bronx, NY
I like this cleansing cream. I use it after I remove my makeup and gently massage it on my face, then rinse with plenty of warm water first then cold. It didn't irritate my skin so far and I use it every night!
Jessica C.
York, PA
Did like this product. It smelt good and was so soft even as I was squeezing it out of the bottle. It didn't seem to clean my face as much as I would have liked but made it feel nice . I was happy with the product but probably wouldn't buy it again
Laura P.
Akron , OH
this was a very dense, creamy cleanser. It was a bit harsh for my eyes, so had to use a different cleanser. I would recommend as a follow up to an oil or balm cleanser, but did not find it thorough enough to remove everything on the first try. This would be much better for mature or dry skin.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I've tried this cleansing cream before and loved it. It has nice packaging and it's also affordable. It's a great product to use and very gentle on the skin. I will be purchasing this product. I highly recommend
Beth H.
Pretty nice stuff. Not too harsh. Kept my face clean and did its job. Nothing crazy, a bit pricey. I am a bigger fan of the anti aging acne timed release. I love that there is a wide selections of face wash.
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
I LOVE this! it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It brightens the skin. Gives you a really healthy glow. It is not drying on the skin from personal use. The price is ok not too bad. Give it a try.