BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Fabby J.
Fabby J.
Homestead, FL
This cream has my face feeling so fresh, its amazing. I can feel my pores being free and it makes your face really soft. I use to have very little acne on my forehead but they're all gone.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Murad renewing cleansing cream was an average facial cream.I feel that murad may work for some, but having sensitive skin made this product hard for me to use and dried out my skin.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Berea, OH
It feels like putting a lotion on your face, but without feeling heavy like a lotion. I like using it because it also doesn't clog my pores like many facial lotions do.
Caro R.
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream is my favorite cream, I love because it leaves the skin super soft and pleasant aroma, I always carry in my bag and I use all the time
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Cache, OK
Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
I dont have to use much of this product to feel clean. I thought it was a little pricey scent was great. I have sensitive to normal skin. I would use all the time.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I've only tried this once or twice and wasn't thrilled. I found it to be expensive for the quantity and found my regular Nuetrogena cleanser to work just as well.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilmington, NC
So I'm actually using the original version of this product which as an oil cleanse . The new cleanser is equally as nice and both keep your skin feeling amazing.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Downey, CA
I have tried this product before and I don't really care for too much it leaves my skin very dry and itchy also with a weird residue feeling I do not recommend
Simma P.
Simma P.
Bradenton, FL
Love this renewing cleaner. I always struggle to find something that doesn't dry out my face. This is the best cleanser I have used for my dry, sensitive skin.