BY MURAD #62 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Heather W.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about this face wash since it's a cream cleanser but now I've been using it for two months and almost all my acne is gone! My skin is no longer dry and it looks bright and healthy! I am so thrilled with this product.
Kristine D.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to take off my make up and then cleanse once more after. Takes off every bit of make up i am wearing, all the way down to my lip stick and eyeshadows. Truly is a miracle worker and it worth the price
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser for gentle enzymatic exfoliation! My skin felt renewed without feeling completely stripped of my natural oils! Definitely recommend this for someone who is wanting to start using anti aging products!
Brianna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every night to take my makeup off. I first just rub it all over my face with no water because it is very moisturizing then i take a warm wet rag and wipe it off and all my makeup is off
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We use this product often at school as step one of our skincare facials. This is a very heavy creamy cleanser which I love and hate. The smell isn't so appeasing but I must say if you are looking for a heavy cream cleanser for dry skin this is your go to product.
Hannah D.
I thought this was a pretty good cleansing cream and was able to take my makeup off effectively. I'm not sure if I noticed much of a difference with my face texture or moisture level. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This rejuvenating cream helps me feel so fresh when I'm cleaning my face and it I ever look drab or almost sickly it brightens my face and I can see the health restore back in it. Love it.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has worked really well for others, and it makes your skin feel nice and soft, but I think it made me break out more. It doesn't dry out your face though, which is wonderful! I definitely recommend giving this a try.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont have to use much of this product to feel clean. I thought it was a little pricey scent was great. I have sensitive to normal skin. I would use all the time.
Violet W.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for radiant skin. I don't even need makeup remover wipes this will remove the most stubborn eye makeup in the gentlest way possible. I have seen a drastic improvement in the brightness of my skin.