Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
4.38 / 5 based on 519 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.
Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:
- Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
- Improve skin’s resilience
- Get back that youthful glow
- Keep skin hydrated
Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.
How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
- Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
- "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Review for: Murad - Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/7.6oz more...
I just began using this but I love it already. It is a HUGE bottle for the price and it is a gentle cream cleanser that makes my skin feel soft and super clean after use. I use mine with a Clarisonic and feel squeaky clean when I get in bed! This product was actually recommended to me by the lady that does my facials - helps with some signs of aging and any stray pimples, too.
A good basic cleansing cream. Doesn't burn or irritate and definitely cleans well. I took away 1 star because it wasn't good enough to keep in my daily routine but that doesn't mean that it might be perfect for yours. Worked perfectly but lacked the wow-factor for me!
I really like this cleanser! Murad products are great for my temperamental skin! This is a gentle of the skin cleanser, but very effective. I hate products that feel gentle and that is because they are doing anything. This is not the case for this cleanser! It did dry me out, but I always moisturize really well after any face wash.
Murad is a go to skincare brand. You can tell they pin point the most of common skin problems one has. With their rich and creamy formulas. Most cleansing creams don't make me feel clean. But this one does have that affect on my skin. It does dry my skin a little if I don't completely take it off but it leaves it feeling so soft.
Love this cleanser. It takes off make-up exceptionally well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I would recommend you take that off with a makeup remover specifically designed to remove waterproof makeup. Otherwise, I highly recommend this product. I am definitely buying this again. Love, love, love Murad products!
Review for: Dry/sensitive Skin more...
I loved this stuff but I've never been confident with cleansing creams onky because I have no idea how to use thennnn at times. This stuff was easy to use and self explanatory I just find wipes to work a little better for me. Still this product smelled great and did its job! Just think maybe it was an operator error lol!
Just like my last review about Murad I would use every product they have from face wash to moisturizer. I love this brand and they meet every expectation I demand. I buy off Ulta because sometimes when you spend 30 on Murad they give you a free 3 samples along with what Ulta gives you. BUY any product from this company and I guarantee youll be happy.
Love everything about the Murad brand - for me, it's a perfect mix of the high-end products and latest innovations in skin care. I absolutely love this cleaning treatment as well - it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin skin and soft, not drying it at all. Absolutely amazing!
This is my go to cream cleanser. It's never harsh on my face it takes all the yuk from the day off my face and it leaves it feeling hydrated never dry. It's so easy to use and it really does feel amazing well you're using it. I always have a spare bottle because I will never be without this cleanser.
A little goes a long way. Small drop will foam up to clean your face, neck etc,. Beware if you have over the top dry skin I don't recommend this product. There is a slight fragrance so if you have sensitive skin I recommend trying something else. Overall nice cleanser and reasonably priced.
Q & A
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos