BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
I love Murad to start off. It saved my skin! You honestly get what you pay for with this brand. It's amazing. The packaging is nice, and the product is not harsh on the skin. The line was made by a dermatologist so it's very trustworthy.
Renee A.
Glenview, IL
Made me break out after the first 2 hours of using it. I returned it after 2-3 uses. I have acne prone skin, and it did not work for me. While putting it on, it felt like it was burning my skin, much more than the other cleansers that I have used that contain salicylic acid.
Heather W.
Sparks, NV
I was skeptical about this face wash since it's a cream cleanser but now I've been using it for two months and almost all my acne is gone! My skin is no longer dry and it looks bright and healthy! I am so thrilled with this product.
Kristine D.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to take off my make up and then cleanse once more after. Takes off every bit of make up i am wearing, all the way down to my lip stick and eyeshadows. Truly is a miracle worker and it worth the price
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
This is a great cleanser for gentle enzymatic exfoliation! My skin felt renewed without feeling completely stripped of my natural oils! Definitely recommend this for someone who is wanting to start using anti aging products!
Brianna G.
I use this product every night to take my makeup off. I first just rub it all over my face with no water because it is very moisturizing then i take a warm wet rag and wipe it off and all my makeup is off
Hannah D.
I thought this was a pretty good cleansing cream and was able to take my makeup off effectively. I'm not sure if I noticed much of a difference with my face texture or moisture level. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
We use this product often at school as step one of our skincare facials. This is a very heavy creamy cleanser which I love and hate. The smell isn't so appeasing but I must say if you are looking for a heavy cream cleanser for dry skin this is your go to product.
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
This rejuvenating cream helps me feel so fresh when I'm cleaning my face and it I ever look drab or almost sickly it brightens my face and I can see the health restore back in it. Love it.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I dont have to use much of this product to feel clean. I thought it was a little pricey scent was great. I have sensitive to normal skin. I would use all the time.