BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Rachel D.
Bellefontaine, OH
This is the only face wash I can use on my ultra sensitive skin. I was using high ticket cleansers and tried this one on a whim and I'll never go back. You only need a dime size of this wash so the entire wash will last you quite some time. Effective, gentle and the best product I've put on my skin.
Kristin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good cleanser. If your skin is a little on the dry side you don't want to use it every day though. It's got enzymes which exfoliate so it can overdue your skin from too much exfoliation. It does have a nice rich lather and a great smell though!
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good cleansing cream! I think all the Murad products are great. Reasonably priced for the amount you get and it lasts you a good while. It's a pretty effective cleansing cream. I've only bought it once but I would buy it again!!! Worth the $$!
April L.
Austin, TX
This product cleaned my blemishes WHILE reducing redness. I can pair it with my other Murad products or or brands and it works just as well. This is the first time I have used this product and I highly recommend it to others who suffer from sensitive or red skin with moderate oily tendencies.
Nicole S.
White oak, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my skin feel really nice and silky. It definitely had a gentle feel on the skin, and it left my skin looking very nice and fresh after. It was a little pricey. Murad is always one of the best skincare lines out there, in my opinion. I love them!
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great for anyone with dryer skin to normal skin. It really cleans the face and removes any makeup on the face. It's a thinker cream and very gentle on the skin, it doesn't leave any tightness or dryness on the skin after washing.
Whitney J.
Pensacola, FL
This cleanser is really great for anyone going through hormonal changes. This could be pregnancy, aging, health, or stress changes. I love to use this cleanser because it clears me up when other cleansers cannot. It dives deep into the hormonal imbalances in the skin and I love it!
Marlena C.
This summer I have had really bad acne which lead me to trying this product. I used this daily to unclog my pores. I bought this online and the price was decent. It dried out my skin I would recommend to those who don't have semi dry skin.
Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
I love Murad to start off. It saved my skin! You honestly get what you pay for with this brand. It's amazing. The packaging is nice, and the product is not harsh on the skin. The line was made by a dermatologist so it's very trustworthy.
Renee A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made me break out after the first 2 hours of using it. I returned it after 2-3 uses. I have acne prone skin, and it did not work for me. While putting it on, it felt like it was burning my skin, much more than the other cleansers that I have used that contain salicylic acid.