BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Alisha m.
Alisha m.
Hilton Head, SC
I love the way this cleansing cream makes my face feel after i use this product. I find it very effective. The packaging is nothing special just like the normal murad packaging. This product was gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
I have very sensitive skin and heard great things about this so I decided to try it, it does take off all remaining makeup but did make my skin irritated which I do believe was the fragrance... a bit on the pricey side... wouldn't repurchase..
Zhane J.
Zhane J.
This is one of my daily cleansers and it works immensely well. It rids the skin of any dirt and excess oils without being harsh and drying and seriously moisturizes. It has honestly done so much to clear my skin and even out my complexion.
Tara H.
Tara H.
It's got a nice base. It leaves my face moisturizered after washing off with water. It doesn't really have a scent. The cleansing cream feels nice on the face when rubbing the skin. It does make you feel clean afterwards and moisturized.
Star R.
Star R.
A little goes a very long way! I have sensitive skin and Murad products don't tend to irritate me, it helps out when I have some blemish pop ups and makes my skin feel more alive and rejuvenated after every wash. Hope this was helpful!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Hopkins, MN
This cleansing cream was just OK for me. I used the entire bottle but never really noticed a difference. It kept my face soft, supple, and clear but for the price, I would have rather just saved my money and used my Neutrogena.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is my favorite product to cleanse my face with! I have acne-prone sensitive skin and have found that many other cleansers irritate my skin. Not this one! It's gentle on my skin and always leaves it feeling soft and clean!
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
This product is a rich creamy treat. It removes makeup with ease. Even Waterproof Mascara.
I find that it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump. Absolutely no irritation on eyes.
An excellent choice by a fabulous company.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Princeton, TX
This cleansing cream is very moisturizing and leaves face feeling very clean, however it's not for me. I'm in my early 30s and prefer an exfoliating or deep clean facial soap, but this would be a great option for mature skin!
Fanny J.
Fanny J.
This cleanser is gentle on my skin yet tough on my acne. I usually get hormonal acne on my chin and this gets rid of it without drying me. Keeps my skin normal. I believe the glow I had while using it came from this product.