BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Jazmin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the murad cleansing cream. It really does what it says. I purchased it at Ulta and it's not very expensive. It met my expectations as a cleanser and it is very gentle. It leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh. I would just like for the smell to be a little fresher.
vincent l.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the way this wash left my skin feeling and looking. I'm huge on the way products smell and if it doesn't smell good I won't use it! This product didn't have a horrible smell like some products do I love love love this wash
Jessica V.
nice!
The good thing about this product is my Skin is left feeling so clean and hydrated. Just a small amount goes a long way. The result is soft, smooth, youthful skin. The only thing is I am not a fan of the smell. It's not bad, just can't figure out what it smells like.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything cleansing has my attention! I love the fact that I am able to get a nice facial in my home from these amaZing products! Went above and beyond my expectations! Thanks for making an awakening product
Jenna A.
Windsor, CA
I have very dry skin, so I try to use a lot of creamy cleansers. This one does a great job at getting off the makeup that my makeup wipe missed, and it leaves my skin feeling comfortable. I didn't get that tight skin feeling which is awesome !
Sara G.
idk why, but I have to force myself to wash my face! I have rosacea, and I've tried multiple expensive products recommended by numerous dermatologists. Like this better than all the "recommended products". This cleanser makes it a soothing, pleasant experience. Highly recommended!!!!!
Melanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this to be a really thorough cleanser for days when I have a lot of makeup or grime to get off my skin. It foamed up quite a bit, but didn't leave my skin too tight or dry feeling. It was a bit too much for my dry skin in the winter, but a great summer option.
Dee B.
i use this product everyday and it is amazing! its $36. but this the best cleaner ever! Its 6.75 oz and its very long lasting. A little goes a long way with they product. Murad as great products and i wold recommend this to anyone! You get what you pay for and more
Taylor E.
One of my favorite cleansers of all time! $36 but worth the money. I have dry/acne probe/ eczema prone sensitive skin and this does the job. If you are looking for a deep cleanse then I recommend this more as a morning cleanser. The smell is weird but its ignorable.
Aaliyah B.
I really like this cleansing cream! It cleans my pores and removes excess makeup and dirt that gets stuck in my pores. Its a pretty gentle cleansing as far as the feel of it and the packaging is okay. The only thing I'd change is to have nicer packaging especially for the price cause it is pretty pricy.