BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

tonya m.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this cleanser. It is so gentle and makes your face feel so naturally clean. It has a nice refreshing scent that I look forward to in the morning. I think for the amount you have to use per session it is absolutely worth the money spent.
Martine M.
It's a good cream cleanser. I have used similar products from Philosophy and thus one seemed creamier but I felt like I noticed the "renewing" benefit more with the Philosophy product.
Yesenia A.
muy buena crema, en cuanto a las cremas limpiadoras fue de las primeras que utilize, la recomiendo, e encanto...obtuve los resultados que esperaba de este producto.
Becky N.
San Marcos, CA
I was introduced to this product 3 years ago and I haven't looked back.  It is great for sensitive skin and it priced accordingly.  I would highly recommend it!
Quetsia K.
If you are looking for a gentle toner that is tough on dullness and brings back glowing skin then this here baby is for you. One of those no regrets products
Katia M.
A minha vizinha tem esse creme para clariar a pele pois ela estava com marcas escuras na pele e ficaram mais claras. Adoraria tentar. Murad é murad.
Natasha C.
This is a nice cleanser, however, not sure it is worth the price point. I don't think I would buy again as it doesn't lather as much as I had hoped.
Rhona A.
This product really works! I love this product because it really cleanses my face and since the day I started using it the acne in face lessens.
Katrina O.
This is really cleansing for my skin and I love it it's just a tad bit expensive but other than the price I love everything about it
Winny T.
Love the clean feeling after I use it, super soft and mosterized. I actually feel like my face is renewed and fresh and love