BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

parveen b.
parveen b.
As someone with acne prone skin, this product helps me preventing further breakouts and does a good job removing Makeup also.
tonya m.
tonya m.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this cleanser. It is so gentle and makes your face feel so naturally clean. It has a nice refreshing scent that I look forward to in the morning. I think for the amount you have to use per session it is absolutely worth the money spent.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
muy buena crema, en cuanto a las cremas limpiadoras fue de las primeras que utilize, la recomiendo, e encanto...obtuve los resultados que esperaba de este producto.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I have this in my travel pouch, my sink, and my shower. I love how it has a good lather and removes all of my makeup. The only thing I am not too fond of is the smell of it, but I think I can easily get over it since it is such a good cleanser.
Rina B.
Rina B.
esta crema limpiadora hidrata y cuida tu piel, la deja libre de impuresas, tersa y muy suabe, esta espesialisada para la piel grasa, aumenta la resistencia de la piel, da un brillo juvenil y la mantiene hidratada
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Westchester, ny
I really enjoy this cleanser. It's great for removing your make up without overdrying your skin. It's extremely hydrating on the skin. It's great for aging skin because it provides so much moisture while cleansing your skin. It's non-greasy and overall a really good every day cleanser.