BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Maria R.
Maria R.
San Antonio
Great product ! left my face feeling very smooth .. its and every day product.. definitely i will recommend.
Iva P.
Iva P.
Very very good cleansing cream. I have mixed skin type and for me it works almost perfectly. 4/5
Dreena G.
Dreena G.
A refreshing and light cleanser. It doesn't leave the skin feeling stripped.
Val E.
Val E.
Chichester
This is a beautiful product for anyone who doesn't like the stickiness of a traditional cream cleanser. To use, you simply massage a small amount (the size of a 10p coin is just fine) into dampened skin, rinse it off and pat dry. The cleanser contains a gentle exfoliator which gives the skin a soft and even appearance. I generally use this at night time, after I have taken off my mascara etc with a dedicated make up remover. My skin never feels tight - just super clean and prepped for a massage with a facial oil or rich skin cream. I'd highly recommend this for older ladies (I'm 56) who want to keep on looking fresh and youthful.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This cleanser is bomb. The texture is amazing, is creamy and gentle and does not leaves my skin dry or sensitive. For  cleanser is on the more expensive side but it last for a long time. The durability is 18 months after opening and it has 6 oz. I bought this last in may 2016 and still have a little bit.
Tia W.
Tia W.
I love how frothy and rich this cleanser is, it's marketed as an anti aging cleanser but I'd recommend it to anyone with very dry skin as well. In addition a little goes a long way so I find I don't have to replace it quite as often as most cleansers. Great to use with a clarisonic too!
Sumiya B.
Sumiya B.
This cleansing cream is amazing. It's light effective and very easy to use. The packaging isn't all that but as long as the product works. It was actually my first time using this but I'm not complaining lol
Rhona A.
Rhona A.
This product really works! I love this product because it really cleanses my face and since the day I started using it the acne in face lessens.
Katia M.
Katia M.
A minha vizinha tem esse creme para clariar a pele pois ela estava com marcas escuras na pele e ficaram mais claras. Adoraria tentar. Murad é murad.
Becky N.
Becky N.
San Marcos, CA
I was introduced to this product 3 years ago and I haven't looked back.  It is great for sensitive skin and it priced accordingly.  I would highly recommend it!