BY MURAD #59 in Facial Skincare

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This cleanser is bomb. The texture is amazing, is creamy and gentle and does not leaves my skin dry or sensitive. For  cleanser is on the more expensive side but it last for a long time. The durability is 18 months after opening and it has 6 oz. I bought this last in may 2016 and still have a little bit.
Tia W.
I love how frothy and rich this cleanser is, it's marketed as an anti aging cleanser but I'd recommend it to anyone with very dry skin as well. In addition a little goes a long way so I find I don't have to replace it quite as often as most cleansers. Great to use with a clarisonic too!
Sumiya B.
This cleansing cream is amazing. It's light effective and very easy to use. The packaging isn't all that but as long as the product works. It was actually my first time using this but I'm not complaining lol
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I have this in my travel pouch, my sink, and my shower. I love how it has a good lather and removes all of my makeup. The only thing I am not too fond of is the smell of it, but I think I can easily get over it since it is such a good cleanser.
Aline L.
Es uno de los producto favoritos que tengo en general la marca Murad es garantia de calidad, existen productos como este que son mis basicos y constantemente los uso los empaques son bonitos pero lo que mas importa es la calidad del producto, definitivamente son una buena inversion!
Michelle G.
Westchester, ny
I really enjoy this cleanser. It's great for removing your make up without overdrying your skin. It's extremely hydrating on the skin. It's great for aging skin because it provides so much moisture while cleansing your skin. It's non-greasy and overall a really good every day cleanser.
seren C.
This product does not burn as much as other murad products do when pu underneath the eyes. Personally I don't really use this often as I have oily eyes and under eyes but my mother has used this and quite likes it and when she likes things, it must be good!
Rina B.
esta crema limpiadora hidrata y cuida tu piel, la deja libre de impuresas, tersa y muy suabe, esta espesialisada para la piel grasa, aumenta la resistencia de la piel, da un brillo juvenil y la mantiene hidratada
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID
My favorite! For some reason in my early 20's my skin changed. I started breaking out really bad. I ran I tot he nearest Sephora and asked what they would recommend. And they gave me this! I love it and although it is a little steep, it's worth it.
tonya m.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this cleanser. It is so gentle and makes your face feel so naturally clean. It has a nice refreshing scent that I look forward to in the morning. I think for the amount you have to use per session it is absolutely worth the money spent.