BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Star R.
A little goes a very long way! I have sensitive skin and Murad products don't tend to irritate me, it helps out when I have some blemish pop ups and makes my skin feel more alive and rejuvenated after every wash. Hope this was helpful!
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
I can always count on this product because it cleans deep in my pores and removes most of my makeup.
Shyla K.
Maryville, MO
I LOVED THIS CLEANSING CREAM! It made my face feel literally squeaky clean and I didn't have a trace of makeup left on my face after applying this product. I bought it online and it well succeeded my expectation.s I will be buying it again after mine runs out
Karen M.
Like it , your skin looks clean after used it , soft and hydrated . Like the products bad thing is a online products
Kay T.
Great cleansing cream for dry skin. I've noticed no breakouts since using it. It's pricey but you only have one face.
Val E.
Chichester
This is a beautiful product for anyone who doesn't like the stickiness of a traditional cream cleanser. To use, you simply massage a small amount (the size of a 10p coin is just fine) into dampened skin, rinse it off and pat dry. The cleanser contains a gentle exfoliator which gives the skin a soft and even appearance. I generally use this at night time, after I have taken off my mascara etc with a dedicated make up remover. My skin never feels tight - just super clean and prepped for a massage with a facial oil or rich skin cream. I'd highly recommend this for older ladies (I'm 56) who want to keep on looking fresh and youthful.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is bomb. The texture is amazing, is creamy and gentle and does not leaves my skin dry or sensitive. For  cleanser is on the more expensive side but it last for a long time. The durability is 18 months after opening and it has 6 oz. I bought this last in may 2016 and still have a little bit.
Tia W.
I love how frothy and rich this cleanser is, it's marketed as an anti aging cleanser but I'd recommend it to anyone with very dry skin as well. In addition a little goes a long way so I find I don't have to replace it quite as often as most cleansers. Great to use with a clarisonic too!
Sumiya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing cream is amazing. It's light effective and very easy to use. The packaging isn't all that but as long as the product works. It was actually my first time using this but I'm not complaining lol
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my travel pouch, my sink, and my shower. I love how it has a good lather and removes all of my makeup. The only thing I am not too fond of is the smell of it, but I think I can easily get over it since it is such a good cleanser.