BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Leanna G.
Leanna G.
Bay St Louis, MS
I liked this product but for the price I wish it would've given you more product. It had a nice smell and it didn't burn my sensitive skin. It did cleanse my skin and my skin felt really soft afterwards.
Lois B.
Lois B.
This cleansing cream is pricey, but worth it. When I first applied tis cream I was skepttcal, but once I worked it in I became a believer. I like to use it after I use my makeup remover. Your skin will fill squeaky clean and soft. The only negative is make the bottle larger.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Dallas, TX
It seems to be a good quality product but I have very sensitive skin. This product made my skin burn.
Keasha M.
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX
This is a super luxurious cleanser, a thick creamy one that slathers on. It doesn't foam up into a lather, but rather, stays as a very rich, luxe cream. After washing it off with water, my skin feels supple, soft, and clean, without feeling stripped or dry. I feel more bounce in my skin, and my skin also looks brighter and clearer.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Fairchance, PA
This product made me refreshed and brand new! Such a outstanding formula made my face feel baby smooth!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Tampa, FL
This cleanses my skin like never before! I recently got interested in skin care and I really like this product a lot!!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my ride-or-die cleanser. Helps with my hormonal acne and leaves my face clean but not stripped. I use it with my Clarisonic every morning.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product!! My skin looks amazing and I feel amazing. Only wish it came in a bigger size!!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Phoenix
Love it! Cleanses really well, easy to use, doesn't dry me out. Definitely recommended.
shatavia b.
shatavia b.
Opa Locka, FL
The only complaint is the small size.Seen a difference in skin within a few days. on the pricey side, but is worth it. First time buying it,and I will buy it again. Surprisingly exceeded my expectations.Please make bigger sizes.