BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Nick A.
Columbus, OH
Good product. Goes on smoothly & I enjoy the scent. Would be willing to try other products
Jessica M.
Hartford, IL
I have very sensitive skin! This made my face feel and look clean without tearing it up!
Miranda D.
Norfolk, VA
Love this for my dry skin. It cleanses my skin with pity drying it out or over doing it.
Isabell T.
Seattle, WA
Makes me feel really clean with po it drying out my face! Love this product! Love murad!
Rashavia P.
Hollywood, FL
Didn't work for me. I broke out. But it was light weight and made my skin feel refreshed
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
I did not like this product at all! I felt like this product made my skin break out more.
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
This face wash felt so nice and did clean my face well but I did break out while using it
kirstie b.
S Pasadena, CA
Good daily cleanser. love the microbeads, gets the job done without stripping the skin.
Samantha K.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Irritated my sensitive skin, but could definitely be great for someone with normal skin
Vicky G.
Kingsport, TN
I really like this brand.. little pricey but the products I've used has been very good!