BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Kim E.
Colorado Springs, CO
Before using this cleansing cream, my skin tended to get pretty dry and looked dull. Since using this, my skin is softer, more moisturized and brighter
Courtney B.
Fayetteville, NC
This product feels very nice on the skin it cleans your face has a nice creamy feeling to it it refreshes the face.
Tiffany F.
E Bernstadt, KY
I absolutely love my Myra's renewing cleansing cream. It definitely met all of my expectations. It was very gentle on the skin and cleansed like a dream. The price is fine for this product and totally worth it!
Serena O.
This product was effective, my face felt firm, it felt tight, it felt fresh, it was an all-in-one cleansing cream. I purchased it at my local drugstore. It did meet my expectations. I do purchase these often, and always recommend this product to my friends.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Love this cleanser. Foams nicely and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean!
Aidelise M.
Love it love it ., Es genial para limpiar la Cara en las mananas .!! Mi mama Los usa y desde que empeso a usarlos tiene la cars mucho mas limpia y fresca.
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the clean feeling after I use it, super soft and mosterized. I actually feel like my face is renewed and fresh.
Rebecca R.
My skin has never felt better. Smells good. I would recommend to anyone especially people with eczema
Fabby J.
Homestead, FL
This cream has my face feeling so fresh, its amazing. I can feel my pores being free and it makes your face really soft. I use to have very little acne on my forehead but they're all gone.
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
This reformulated cleanser is much better in this new formula; the irritating fragrant oils have been omitted this time around, so this is great for sensitive skin. This is also creamier and happens to be a very good, though still pricey, cleanser for those with normal to dry skin. It foams slightly and rinses better than you’d think (it contains oils). This still contains fragrance and some fragrance chemicals, but their presence is minor and unlikely to be a problem, though use caution when applying this around the eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and they stung if I applied too much product around the eyes.