BY MURAD #62 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Joy T.
Really makes your skin feel clean and rejuvenated. Really works great for a mother on the go.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
So gentle in my skin. Doesn't dry it out and washes off easily. Great quality for the price.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love it!!!!! The mild scent and texture and everything. Exceeded my expectations
Mindy R.
Liverpool, NY
Murad is a great line. This cleanser is really great. I like it a lot. I will buy it again.
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
it was alright. Nothing too crazy about it, but for me there are better options out there.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Feels great afterwards, somewhat expensive, but lasts a long time. Like the lotion as well.
Miranda D.
Norfolk, VA
Love this for my dry skin. It cleanses my skin with pity drying it out or over doing it.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product at all! I felt like this product made my skin break out more.
Rashavia P.
Hollywood, FL
Didn't work for me. I broke out. But it was light weight and made my skin feel refreshed
Isabell T.
Seattle, WA
Makes me feel really clean with po it drying out my face! Love this product! Love murad!