BY MURAD #55 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Lisa Z.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This cleanser is extremely soft and creamy, but burns my eyes. It's tough to get my eye makeup off.
Pathetx A.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product for a long time. Stopped to try another product and regretted ite immediately.
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
This cleansing cream removes all of my makeup. It did not make me break out. It's a great cleanser.
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
It is gentle and clean. I felt like it wasn't stripping my skin but simply giving me a good clean.
Lara B.
Doral, FL
I really like this product! Is amazing for a clear and healthy skin, definitely I'll buy it again
Jenny R.
It's an okay cleanser not as moisturizing as I had hoped it left my skin feeling tight afterward.
Haley R.
This was not my favorite product. It dried my skin out so much I was constantly using moisturizer
Gabby M.
Leaves my skin feeling clean, very gentle on my skin. Leaves my pores clean and smaller. Love it
Danielle S.
Great facial cleanser that leaves you skin feeling great and fresh. Smells great too!! Love it
Liliana L.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Best best best cream ever! I give that an a plus! Perfect for all skin types and works wonders