BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Anything cleansing has my attention! I love the fact that I am able to get a nice facial in my home from these amaZing products! Went above and beyond my expectations! Thanks for making an awakening product
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
One of the best cleansers I have ever used. Very gentle on the skin. It cleans your makeup off without being harsh. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It can be a little expensive but a little goes a long way.
katie H.
katie H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Sooooo creamy and amazing! Doesn't strip my dry skin and it smells great! Love the whole "green bottle" line actually!
vincent l.
vincent l.
Sanger, CA
I loved the way this wash left my skin feeling and looking. I'm huge on the way products smell and if it doesn't smell good I won't use it! This product didn't have a horrible smell like some products do I love love love this wash
Sara G.
Sara G.
idk why, but I have to force myself to wash my face! I have rosacea, and I've tried multiple expensive products recommended by numerous dermatologists. Like this better than all the "recommended products". This cleanser makes it a soothing, pleasant experience. Highly recommended!!!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
This is perfect for dry sensitive skin. I wish it worked better for acne, however, I use other products for that. This works how its supposed to and it doesnt dry my skin out. That's what I look for in a cleanser as I use such harsh products acne. Would recommend!
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Madera, CA
Leaves the skin super clean looking glowy and youthful! Leaves the skin super soft won't dry out the skin!
Lateefah J.
Lateefah J.
Newport News, VA
I love this product is use it morning get some and nights and has improved my skin drastically..I will always use this product ..give me my confidence back!
Marioly M.
Marioly M.
Doral, FL
Love this cleanser. It takes off make-up exceptionally well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I would recommend you take that off with a makeup remover specifically designed to remove waterproof makeup. Otherwise, I highly recommend this product. I am definitely buying this again. Love, love, love Murad products!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA
Love this product keeps skin fresh and clean. I would l recommend this to anyone but especially the acne prone murads always keeps my face looking A1