BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Biloxi, MS
This product did an amazing job cleansing my skin while keeping it hydrated and soft. I highly recommend it! It evened out the tone of my skin and got rid of the small acne bumps I had on my forehead and cheeks. Great product!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
This product is very gentle on my face and washes away all of the dirt and oil on my face. Definitely worth the cost!
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Helps keep the acne away. It also helps to wipe off the excess dirt that accumulate so. Your pores throughout the day. Theo my negative thing for me was that it dried my face up a little bit but my moisturizer helped.
Shaleah R.
Shaleah R.
Ionia, MI
This is the best I have tried in a long time. It is very hydrating and satisfying. I recommend anyone who struggles with skin issues to try this.
this one step cleanser is a life saver. Its not harsh on the skin at all, i use it every morning and evening and clears out unclogged pores, any left over make up on the skin. As it is has a creamer texture on the skin it feels soft and lightweight on the skin. i would definitely purchase this item
Mary H.
Mary H.
I thought this murad cleansing cream was excellent! It provided a great lover on my skin and made my skin feel soft and smooth. I saw the results in about the first week having more luminous skin and a more youthful glow it would definitely use this product and have purchased it after using it time and time again
Bekah A.
Bekah A.
Marietta, GA
Really helps unclog my pores and keep my skin clean and clear! Leaves my skin soft and clean
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Such a great cleanser! Use this twice a day for a fresh clean face! Definatley a holy grail product
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Great facial cleanser that leaves you skin feeling great and fresh. Smells great too!! Love it
Nicolet W.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Loved the smell of this and also loved the feel once it was applied. Definitely would buy again. Great for normal skin