BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Lara B.
Doral, FL
I really like this product! Is amazing for a clear and healthy skin, definitely I'll buy it again
Dalen G.
Moss Point, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a decent cleanser. I don't think I will repurchase bc it didn't wow me for the price.
Stacy M.
Renewing cleanser is wonderful, face feels great after and clean, would use again. Very gentle.
Liliana L.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Best best best cream ever! I give that an a plus! Perfect for all skin types and works wonders
Danielle S.
Great facial cleanser that leaves you skin feeling great and fresh. Smells great too!! Love it
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
So gentle in my skin. Doesn't dry it out and washes off easily. Great quality for the price.
Bekah A.
Marietta, GA
Really helps unclog my pores and keep my skin clean and clear! Leaves my skin soft and clean
Joy T.
Really makes your skin feel clean and rejuvenated. Really works great for a mother on the go.
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
it was alright. Nothing too crazy about it, but for me there are better options out there.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Feels great afterwards, somewhat expensive, but lasts a long time. Like the lotion as well.