BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I've noticed that Murad is hit or miss for me. Their toners are wonderful for my skin but their creams just don't work for me. This broke me out and I just won't be repurchasing.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Norfolk, VA
Love this for my dry skin. It cleanses my skin with pity drying it out or over doing it.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Doral, FL
I really like this product! Is amazing for a clear and healthy skin, definitely I'll buy it again
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hartford, IL
I have very sensitive skin! This made my face feel and look clean without tearing it up!
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This product was a little heavy for my skin. While
It did leave it feeling smooth and soft, it was to oily through the day.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
I love a good farcical cleanser! This one is a go to, makes me feel great makes my face glow, I always loved how it made me feel it definitely met my expectations and definitely is now a go to for me! Definitely recommend
Chylean S.
Chylean S.
Albuquerque, NM
Obsessed with this product! It's so amazing and a cream cleansing cream for everyday and taking off makeup! It's truly amazing and I need another one!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product works wonders for the skin. It leaves my face feeling fresh just after one use! It is an amazing product
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Murad Renewing cleansing cream was gentle and fresh feeling on my skin it was a bit pricey for me since I had other alternatives. It did what it says on the description. I bought this at my local exchange. For the firming and cleansing yes I would recommend this product.
Marie K.
Marie K.
Colorado Springs, CO
This really cleans out your pours from women who are very active and sweat a lot this help so much to clean your pour and keep your face nice and clean