BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

krysten m.
krysten m.
Made my skin so super soft and I love the way it feels my skin didn't feel tight like a lot cleansers do
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Horn Lake, MS
Omg. This cleanser is so mild and effective for clearingpores of makeup and dirt. Your face will have a healthy glow after you're done.
Kaona W.
Kaona W.
Duncanville, TX
I love everything about this product It helps keep my skin texture and blemish free. After I clean with this product it does not leave my skin super dry
Kaitlin O.
Kaitlin O.
Im an esthetician and I absolutely love this cleanser. First of all it's a very gentle cleanser it's so rich and creamy. It's also has papaya enzymes to exfoliate your skin...This is great for someone who has normal to dry skin. I believe it cost about 36$ but it lasts for about 3 months all you need is a pea size because it's highly concentrated then emulsify it with water... less is more with this product. It's great for the price. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and I can tell it's more hydrated! Love this product!
Laila A.
Laila A.
Silver Spring, MD
If you are looking for a cleanser to take away all the gunk on your face than this is the one. It's not harsh on the skin very gentle which I appreciate it.
Rashavia P.
Rashavia P.
Hollywood, FL
Didn't work for me. I broke out. But it was light weight and made my skin feel refreshed
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
I LOVE this! it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It brightens the skin. Gives you a really healthy glow. It is not drying on the skin from personal use. The price is ok not too bad. Give it a try.
karis r.
karis r.
Englewood, FL
Just like my last review about Murad I would use every product they have from face wash to moisturizer. I love this brand and they meet every expectation I demand. I buy off Ulta because sometimes when you spend 30 on Murad they give you a free 3 samples along with what Ulta gives you. BUY any product from this company and I guarantee youll be happy.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
Great cleanser perfect for everyday and it made my skin smooth and soft I love it
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Windsor, CA
I have very dry skin, so I try to use a lot of creamy cleansers. This one does a great job at getting off the makeup that my makeup wipe missed, and it leaves my skin feeling comfortable. I didn't get that tight skin feeling which is awesome !