BY MURAD #62 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
One of the best cleansers I have ever used. Very gentle on the skin. It cleans your makeup off without being harsh. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It can be a little expensive but a little goes a long way.
Marie V.
Port Reading, NJ
Love everything about the Murad brand - for me, it's a perfect mix of the high-end products and latest innovations in skin care.  I absolutely love this cleaning treatment as well - it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin skin and soft, not drying it at all.  Absolutely amazing!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to cream cleanser. It's never harsh on my face it takes all the yuk from the day off my face and it leaves it feeling hydrated never dry. It's so easy to use and it really does feel amazing well you're using it. I always have a spare bottle because I will never be without this cleanser.
member-d4355bdf3
Madison, WI
I bought this product from ultra. I have oily skin and it worked effectively for me. One con is the price and the amount that is in the product. It was a little expensive but there was not a lot of product. Overall this product was good for me but of coirse there is room for improvement.
Madison K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream is nothing special. I have only purchased it once, prompted by a sale, and I used it for about a week. I didn't notice anything. No complaints but no compliments. I've gone through numerous face washes since I purchased this one, it's just collecting dust. Very bleh
Ash R.
billerica
A little goes a long way. Small drop will foam up to clean your face, neck etc,. Beware if you have over the top dry skin I don't recommend this product. There is a slight fragrance so if you have sensitive skin I recommend trying something else. Overall nice cleanser and reasonably priced.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
Gentle yet highly effective. Feels amazing and allows for a cooling sensation on skin which was a welcomed surprise. No harsh scrubbing as dirt and makeup effectively wiped off easily. A definite steal for its price. Everyone should try it out at least once. Great for sensitive and combination skin.
Patricia D.
My skin looked old and dingy  I went to a store and the salesman recommended murad face cleanings products. I've been hooked since day one my skin feels smoother and brighter. It gives me a boost of confidence now I'm not always trying to hide from the camera or hide my face from people
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
This is one of my favorite cleansers, leaves skin feeling hydrated and balanced without being sticky. Especially during the winter months my skin needs all of the hydration it can get and some cleansers can definitely over dry the skin. This leaves my skin cleansed and soft
Jessica P.
West Palm Beach
I love Myra's products. I have used these products since I was in high school. This cleanser is very nice. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and over time keeps my skin refreshed and hydrated. I love Mira's products bc of the everlasting effects. They always have time release ingredients