BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Jessica V.
Jessica V.
nice!
The good thing about this product is my Skin is left feeling so clean and hydrated. Just a small amount goes a long way. The result is soft, smooth, youthful skin. The only thing is I am not a fan of the smell. It's not bad, just can't figure out what it smells like.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH

LOVE LOVE LOVE - my skin is clear and my pores are visibly smaller due to this concoction. I use this cleanser with the Murad clarifying toner. The size is quite large for the price and just a dime size worth on the palm of your hand will wash everything off of your face.
Danii S.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
This stuff works pretty well. i notice that my skin feels really soft after use. the only real problem I have with this is that I notice it doesnt completely remove my mascara. I do prefer cream cleansers to gel, it seems like it lathers better and moisturizes the skin.
Love this cleanser! It is creamy and offers the perfect amount of exfoliating for everyday 2x/day use. I love the richness and lathering that this cleanser provides. I do switch to a different cleanser in the winter, as this can be a bit drying for winter/cold weather.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
A good basic cleansing cream. Doesn't burn or irritate and definitely cleans well. I took away 1 star because it wasn't good enough to keep in my daily routine but that doesn't mean that it might be perfect for yours. Worked perfectly but lacked the wow-factor for me!
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
I normally really really really like their products, however, this is really drying. I tried several application techniques and nothing seemed to change the outcome, very drying. It has a nice light pleasant scent but that's about it. Its simply not effective.
Shyla K.
Shyla K.
Maryville, MO
I LOVED THIS CLEANSING CREAM! It made my face feel literally squeaky clean and I didn't have a trace of makeup left on my face after applying this product. I bought it online and it well succeeded my expectation.s I will be buying it again after mine runs out
Serena O.
Serena O.
This product was effective, my face felt firm, it felt tight, it felt fresh, it was an all-in-one cleansing cream. I purchased it at my local drugstore. It did meet my expectations. I do purchase these often, and always recommend this product to my friends.
Elle T.
Elle T.
Plano, TX
I love, no...I need cleansing products that dont feel like I've steipped my skin of it's lipid barrier. This one does the trick. My face is clean but supple. Murad does have some of the best products for my skin type (dry and aging) I have found to date
McKenna R.
McKenna R.
love love love love this!!! It made my face feel so clean and fresh, I'm so happy I bought it!! It really did that job! Price was a bit much but definitely worth it! I got it at my local Ulta, super easy to find! I will repurchase for sure!!!!!!!!!!!