Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Hannah H.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Jillian A.

BY MURAD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.

Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:

• Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
  • Improve skin’s resilience
  • Get back that youthful glow
  • Keep skin hydrated

Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.

• Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
  • Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

• For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new c...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
April H.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
This brand works very well but is kind of pricy. I would recommend this to friends and family to try. It worked well with my skin cause i can not find alot of products due to being sensitive.
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
I am OBSESSED with this face wash! After only one use my face appeared tighter and felt super moisturized! Pricey, but so so worth it! Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Jenelle M.
puyallup
I use this cleanser a few times a week- mostly in the winter when my skin tends to be dry.
It isn’t too heavy that it makes me break out, but it provides just the right amount of moisturizer. Love this cleanser!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Overall I like this moisturizer. I find it to be just the right amount of moisture and flow and not too greasy. The consistency isn't thick so I was worried it wouldn't be enough.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
My facial massage place used Murad and since the first application I have been in love! The formula is nice and easy. The product made my skin elastic and nice. The packaging is minimum and nice. I love it.
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my daily face wash. I love it. Keeps me look bright young & fresh. Creamy cleansers are amazing! A little definitely goes a long way. This is going to last a while.
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
This is one of the most effective acne fighting washes I’ve tried. After using at night, I always wake up seeing an improvement. This brand is on the pricier side but it’s effective and worth it. A little goes a long way.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Review for: Dry/sensitive Skin more...
I tried this, and it was adequate. I am not sure if i will to Back to this again. I purchased this at a beauty supply store. It was a bit pricey and not as gentle on my skin as i would have liked. I may purchase again
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Murad - Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/7.6oz more...
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho , NM
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
Andrea D.
For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.

back