BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Ash R.
billerica
A little goes a long way. Small drop will foam up to clean your face, neck etc,. Beware if you have over the top dry skin I don't recommend this product. There is a slight fragrance so if you have sensitive skin I recommend trying something else. Overall nice cleanser and reasonably priced.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
Gentle yet highly effective. Feels amazing and allows for a cooling sensation on skin which was a welcomed surprise. No harsh scrubbing as dirt and makeup effectively wiped off easily. A definite steal for its price. Everyone should try it out at least once. Great for sensitive and combination skin.
Patricia D.
My skin looked old and dingy  I went to a store and the salesman recommended murad face cleanings products. I've been hooked since day one my skin feels smoother and brighter. It gives me a boost of confidence now I'm not always trying to hide from the camera or hide my face from people
Jessica P.
West Palm Beach
I love Myra's products. I have used these products since I was in high school. This cleanser is very nice. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and over time keeps my skin refreshed and hydrated. I love Mira's products bc of the everlasting effects. They always have time release ingredients
Jazmin H.
I like the murad cleansing cream. It really does what it says. I purchased it at Ulta and it's not very expensive. It met my expectations as a cleanser and it is very gentle. It leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh. I would just like for the smell to be a little fresher.
Jenna A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have very dry skin, so I try to use a lot of creamy cleansers. This one does a great job at getting off the makeup that my makeup wipe missed, and it leaves my skin feeling comfortable. I didn't get that tight skin feeling which is awesome !
Dee B.
i use this product everyday and it is amazing! its $36. but this the best cleaner ever! Its 6.75 oz and its very long lasting. A little goes a long way with they product. Murad as great products and i wold recommend this to anyone! You get what you pay for and more
Taylor E.
One of my favorite cleansers of all time! $36 but worth the money. I have dry/acne probe/ eczema prone sensitive skin and this does the job. If you are looking for a deep cleanse then I recommend this more as a morning cleanser. The smell is weird but its ignorable.
Melanie G.
I found this to be a really thorough cleanser for days when I have a lot of makeup or grime to get off my skin. It foamed up quite a bit, but didn't leave my skin too tight or dry feeling. It was a bit too much for my dry skin in the winter, but a great summer option.
Aaliyah B.
I really like this cleansing cream! It cleans my pores and removes excess makeup and dirt that gets stuck in my pores. Its a pretty gentle cleansing as far as the feel of it and the packaging is okay. The only thing I'd change is to have nicer packaging especially for the price cause it is pretty pricy.