BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Daiana u.
Daiana u.
me encanta este producto te deja la piel super limpia ideal para usarla cuando te quieras desmaquillar remueve por completo lo que haya quedado de maquillaje en tu rostro......... por eso este producto esta entre mis favoritos para el cuidado de la piel
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Decent cream cleanser. I preferanother product and would likely not repurchase, but if you don't have a favorite cream cleanser, this is a great choice.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Hughesville , PA
Amazing product love this and would buy again and also buy for a friend would recommend
Janet R.
Janet R.
This is a good cleansing cream. It makes my skin feel super clean, soft and silky. I would recommend it.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
I like this cleansing cream because it is gentle on my skin. It is a bit pricey but well worth it!
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This cleanser is super silky and lathers up with just a small amount. This bottle will last several months, very well worth the price. My skin feels softer and more supple after using. Rinses clean. Not heavily perfumed or scented so is good for my sensitive skin .
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I haven't used a cleanser that compares to this one. It cleans out all the junk in my skin, especially since I wear makeup a lot. It's cleans, exfoliate and moisturizers all at the same time. My skin feels so smooth, soft and clean every time! I wish it did have a minty feeling or citrus to wake up the skin.
rebeca o.
rebeca o.
Cypress, TX
That cream is really awesome, a great cleasing cream with really nice smell, it's my second time that i used and i love it, the packaging is so cute
Diana P.
Diana P.
This is one of the best cleansing products I have tried. It gets out all the dirt and grime that has accumulated on your face and leaves your face feeling clean, hydrated and rejuvenate. A dime-size portion is enough to serve an a gentle exfoliant with it's foamy texture. I've suggested it to friends and they've also found they've loved it too!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Leaves my skin feeling clean, very gentle on my skin. Leaves my pores clean and smaller. Love it