BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Danielle S.
Great facial cleanser that leaves you skin feeling great and fresh. Smells great too!! Love it
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
So gentle in my skin. Doesn't dry it out and washes off easily. Great quality for the price.
Bekah A.
Marietta, GA
Really helps unclog my pores and keep my skin clean and clear! Leaves my skin soft and clean
Joy T.
Really makes your skin feel clean and rejuvenated. Really works great for a mother on the go.
Mindy R.
Liverpool, NY
Murad is a great line. This cleanser is really great. I like it a lot. I will buy it again.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Feels great afterwards, somewhat expensive, but lasts a long time. Like the lotion as well.
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
it was alright. Nothing too crazy about it, but for me there are better options out there.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love it!!!!! The mild scent and texture and everything. Exceeded my expectations
Fida A.
Arcadia, Ca
This face wash felt so nice and did clean my face well but I did break out while using it
Miranda D.
Norfolk, VA
Love this for my dry skin. It cleanses my skin with pity drying it out or over doing it.