BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good but you need to watch out if you have delicate skin it could burn you! But for other ppl it woulda really good
Sayna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. Absolutely love this product. All of murads products are just so amazing!
Ciarra B.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole line is the best beauty find ever. I love the packaging because you can cut it open and get all the product
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooooo creamy and amazing! Doesn't strip my dry skin and it smells great! Love the whole "green bottle" line actually!
Leighann Q.
Was told to give this a try by a girl who worked for Ulta. It has done wonders to lighten my dark spots and acne scars.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the smell of this and also loved the feel once it was applied. Definitely would buy again. Great for normal skin
Krystle M.
Austin, TX
It felt very fresh at first, but only after a while k felt lily quick. And I don't need extra oil. Just wasn't for me.
Brooke S.
Tampa, FL
This cleanses my skin like never before! I recently got interested in skin care and I really like this product a lot!!
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was great would love to try again. I bought this wasn't a disappointment in this product. Would love to try again
Taylor S.
This product is very gentle on my face and washes away all of the dirt and oil on my face. Definitely worth the cost!