BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Butler
This product is great when I need to add some moisture back into my skin. It is pricey, but you shouldn't use it everyday or you skin could become irritated It also feels creamy and expostulates my skin. I would buy this product again
Katie S.
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
This product leaves my skin soft and clean every time I use it. I combine it with my clarisonic for amazing results. Its very gentle on the skin, not micro beads or anything like that. The price isn't bad for such a quality cleanser either!
Nirvana P.
Nirvana P.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This has been my favorite cleanser for over a year it really take everything off my face and make it look very radiant and healthy actually all the line of this brand is great
Nour A.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
i love this cleanser! i highly recommend it. it is suppose to restore radiance and protects your skin, keeping it hydrated. i love it , one it removes my make-up and keeps my skin feeling soft and glowing. I am a big fan of mural products and so far so good with all the products that i have tried. It retails for $36.00 and it is so worth it.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Tucson, AZ
This cream was gentle on my face and I have fairly sensitive skin so that's a huge plus. I love the way it smells and I bought it from Ulta
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Austin, TX
It felt very fresh at first, but only after a while k felt lily quick. And I don't need extra oil. Just wasn't for me.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Cleansing cream is bomb! I tend to sty away from creams that cleanse because I feel like they do nothing but this one just proved me wrong
This really gives me such a deep clean. I love how fresh I feel as soon as I finish using this product
Alexica W.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
This is a lovely cleanser with a creamy consistency. Definitely great for drier/sensitive skin types. Wont leave your skin tight feeling & lasts for ages, over 6 months, so value for money.
Violet M.
Violet M.
Houston , TX
Absolutely loving this cleanser, leaves my skin feeling so new. Not drying or oily so it's perfect for combo and dry skin types