BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Nicole K.
This product is amazing it has a great cleansing affect on my skin and it also helps to hydrate my skin at the same time.
Kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Love, love, love all Murad products. This facial wash is one of the best without over drying or adding oil to your face!
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite cleansers! This one is great for dry skin. The cream base keeps my skin moisturized and feeling clean.
Monique V.
Lititz, PA
Very refreshing. Nice creamy texture and helped remove my makeup without stripping my skin. Great for dry dehydrated skin
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
This was great would love to try again. I bought this wasn't a disappointment in this product. Would love to try again
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Loved the smell of this and also loved the feel once it was applied. Definitely would buy again. Great for normal skin
Leighann Q.
Was told to give this a try by a girl who worked for Ulta. It has done wonders to lighten my dark spots and acne scars.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Sooooo creamy and amazing! Doesn't strip my dry skin and it smells great! Love the whole "green bottle" line actually!
Brooke S.
Tampa, FL
This cleanses my skin like never before! I recently got interested in skin care and I really like this product a lot!!
Krystle M.
Austin, TX
It felt very fresh at first, but only after a while k felt lily quick. And I don't need extra oil. Just wasn't for me.