BY MURAD #63 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
I discovered that this stuff is a miracle for cleansing sunburned skin without irritating it further. And either I'm just surmising, but I really think it helped to heal my sunburn faster!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Pharr, TX
Using this profict after u showert or in the morning when u wake up is the best it makes u feel alive all day nd it leaves ur skin smooth
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
I really like how clean my face feels after this without feeling over stripped. A little bit goes a long way. I'm not committed to a cleanser but I wouldn't mind using this again.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Ocala, FL
This cleansing cream takes off makeup easily and works well. It's good, but not the best. It is a little too expensive for what it is.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
I like the ingredients of the product, but I didn't see much of a difference after using it. I don't want to give it one star because it helped balance my skin, but it just wasn't enough for me. This like anything else from their line is an it pricey
yesi p.
yesi p.
San Ysidro, CA
I like it very much as it leaves the skin feels cleaner it does not feel so heavy it cleans very well the face I like a lot
Addison B.
Addison B.
Olive Branch, MS
Great cream that left my skin feeling extremely clean and soft. Awesome formula with an awesome thickness yet not oily feel.
Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
i love this stuff! i was looking for a gentle cleanser to use in the morning when I didn't necessarily have all the grit & grime i do at the end of the day. you only need a dab as it foams up nicely and cleans great without stripping the moisture from your skin. will definitely purchase again =)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Love, love, love all Murad products. This facial wash is one of the best without over drying or adding oil to your face!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I absolutely love this my face is so soft and feels so clean after using this product, I am so happy I finally found a product that works because I'm very sensitive to a lot of products and my skin is extremely dry but this doesn't dry my face out and I love it