BY MURAD #59 in Facial Skincare

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Mckensie L.
Yakima
Im looking for a good cleansing cream i have very sensitive skin and hate to waste money so maybe this would be good for me
Heather A.
A lightweight and non scented cleanser. Had to use more in order to remove all of my makeup so was a little pricey for me.
Bailey B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Murad!! This feels so great and it makes my skin feel 100% amazing. I feel fantastic after washing my face with this
Tressa R.
Makes your skin feel so clean after and love the creaminess over the harsh cleansers. My skin looks so good after using it
Brynn C.
I loved the consistency and it felt like it really cleaned my skin. I recommend it if you are looking for a good cleanser.
yesi p.
San Ysidro, CA
I like it very much as it leaves the skin feels cleaner it does not feel so heavy it cleans very well the face I like a lot
Sayna A.
Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. Absolutely love this product. All of murads products are just so amazing!
Monique V.
Lititz, PA
Very refreshing. Nice creamy texture and helped remove my makeup without stripping my skin. Great for dry dehydrated skin
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
It's good but you need to watch out if you have delicate skin it could burn you! But for other ppl it woulda really good
Nicole K.
This product is amazing it has a great cleansing affect on my skin and it also helps to hydrate my skin at the same time.