BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

krysten m.
Made my skin so super soft and I love the way it feels my skin didn't feel tight like a lot cleansers do
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing cream smells good leave my face fresh soft and glowy I use it daily in the morning
Janet R.
This is a good cleansing cream. It makes my skin feel super clean, soft and silky. I would recommend it.
This really gives me such a deep clean. I love how fresh I feel as soon as I finish using this product
Katie K.
Fairchance, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made me refreshed and brand new! Such a outstanding formula made my face feel baby smooth!
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
This product has helped me in my morning routine. I love the way it makes my face feel. It is awesome.
Tori E.
Chaska, MN
great for a night time cleanser. not harsh on skin. leaves skin feeling resh and clean. moisturizing.
Linnea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really gets into your pores and cleans your skin. It also cleanses you skin and leaves it very smooth
Erin J.
Dallas, TX
It seems to be a good quality product but I have very sensitive skin. This product made my skin burn.
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is gentle and clean. I felt like it wasn't stripping my skin but simply giving me a good clean.