BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Sayna A.
Sayna A.
Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. Absolutely love this product. All of murads products are just so amazing!
Linnea M.
Linnea M.
Really gets into your pores and cleans your skin. It also cleanses you skin and leaves it very smooth
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
This cleansing cream removes all of my makeup. It did not make me break out. It's a great cleanser.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Livermore, CA
It was good but I prefer other brands like drunk elephant. I would not repurchase.
more of a cleanser than anything probably doesn't have much rejuvenating or anti aging factors in the serum
Mac
Mac
Fairfield, CT
This cleansing cream is amazing for dry skin. It makes your skin healthier and better
Dalen G.
Dalen G.
Madison, MS
This was a decent cleanser. I don't think I will repurchase bc it didn't wow me for the price.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Redwood City, CA
Great cleanser in removing the days makeups. Follow it up with a great moisturizer.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
Every time I use this my face feels so refreshing and I can swear even lighter.
Vicky G.
Vicky G.
Kingsport, TN
I really like this brand.. little pricey but the products I've used has been very good!