BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Marlene R.
Burleson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I love the texture of this product I love how it leaves my face after I'm done using it❤
Amanda B.
Avon, IN
I really didn't feel this cream offered better cleaning than the non-salon brand stuff I'd been using before.
Tammy Q.
Waldorf, Md
Beauty Junkie Expert
After cleansing my face my face didn't feel tight or dry after I washed it made my skin feel smooth and soft
Vanessa S.
Mansfield, TX
I really felt a difference in my first use compared to other cleansers, not harsh and a good price as well
Nancy R.
Bronx, NY
This really cleans my face..i use it at bedtime and wake up on the morning with my face feeling real smooth
Diana B.
Brecksville, OH
I really like it. I like the exfoliating scrub as well. I'm no using. La Roche posey per my dermatologist.
Ivette Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feels amazing, leaves my skin nice & clean feeling fresh, not drying at all & also removes my makeup eell
more of a cleanser than anything probably doesn't have much rejuvenating or anti aging factors in the serum
Griselda M.
Madera, CA
Leaves the skin super clean looking glowy and youthful! Leaves the skin super soft won't dry out the skin!
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the smell. I did feel like my skin got super clean afterwards though.