Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.
Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:
- Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
- Improve skin’s resilience
- Get back that youthful glow
- Keep skin hydrated
Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.
How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
- Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Perhaps, its because I'm not the target market for this product (mature skin), but I don't find this product is great. I originally ventured into Murad because of their AHA/BHA cleanser (love this), but I wanted something that I could be used as a daily cleanser. It worked for a while but then my skin got very dry all of a sudden, and then I found that it wasn't moisturizing enough (even though its supposed to be "ultramoisturising"). I had to go back to oil cleansers to rebalance my skin.
-Price may seem high but you use very little at a time, and the bottle lasts a long time (I've had mine for a year and I'm about half way through)
-Keeps pores clear (I did not experience breakouts while I was using it)
-Works well with Clarisonic
-does not smell particularly nice (smells kind of artificial or like cheap soap you'd find at a public washroom)
Overall, it was not a stand out product to me. It did its job at cleansing my skin but I think I'm going to revert back to oil cleansers which seem to do more for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos