Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Hannah H.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Jillian A.

BY MURAD

This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.

Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:

• Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
  • Improve skin’s resilience
  • Get back that youthful glow
  • Keep skin hydrated

Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.

• Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
  • Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

• For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new c...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
abigail p.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
Dont see much improvement been using it for 3 months, its gentle,  It last a long time as your really only suppose to use a small pea every time you wash your face.
Juliana O.
Washington
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I've used up half the bottle before reviewing this product. For reference, my skin is acne-prone, somewhat sensitive, and is combination.

Perhaps, its because I'm not the target market for this product (mature skin), but I don't find this product is great. I originally ventured into Murad because of their AHA/BHA cleanser (love this), but I wanted something that I could be used as a daily cleanser. It worked for a while but then my skin got very dry all of a sudden, and then I found that it wasn't moisturizing enough (even though its supposed to be "ultramoisturising"). I had to go back to oil cleansers to rebalance my skin.

Pros:
-Price may seem high but you use very little at a time, and the bottle lasts a long time (I've had mine for a year and I'm about half way through)
-Keeps pores clear (I did not experience breakouts while I was using it)
-Works well with Clarisonic

Cons:
-not "ultramoisturising"
-does not smell particularly nice (smells kind of artificial or like cheap soap you'd find at a public washroom)

Overall, it was not a stand out product to me. It did its job at cleansing my skin but I think I'm going to revert back to oil cleansers which seem to do more for me.
Carmela ✌.
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I got this as a sample on my ipsy bag and have fallen in love with it! Makes my skin look so good.
Stacy M.
Downey, CA
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I have tried this product before and I don't really care for too much it leaves my skin very dry and itchy also with a weird residue feeling I do not recommend
Simma P.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
Love this renewing cleaner. I always struggle to find something that doesn't dry out my face. This is the best cleanser I have used for my dry, sensitive skin.
Katie M.
Chicago
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I haven't been using this very long. I bought it because aanother review said it helped with uneven skin tone. So far I like it but I haven't seen results yet
Alyssa K.
Clarksville, TN
Love love love this product. It leaves my skin clean soft and moisturized. It's a bit pricey but I can attest that it lasts for months and is totally worth it.
Crystal M.
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I started using this cleansing cream because my friend recommended it and I love it. It's worth buying, leaves your face feeling fresh and clean also so soft
Lateefah J.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I love this product is use it morning get some and nights and has improved my skin drastically..I will always use this product ..give me my confidence back!
Laila A.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
If you are looking for a cleanser to take away all the gunk on your face than this is the one. It's not harsh on the skin very gentle which I appreciate it.
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
Andrea D.
For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.