BY MURAD #59 in Facial Skincare

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz
Leaves ur skin lookinf faboulous, the texture the smoothing of it as you apply it. Ots nist alot of awsomeness in one bottle
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
actually....i havn't use this cream for a while! but i would recommend this to whoever want to try a cleaning cream for skin
Addison B.
Olive Branch, MS
Great cream that left my skin feeling extremely clean and soft. Awesome formula with an awesome thickness yet not oily feel.
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
Frothy face cleanser. It left my skin squeaky clean, and bright. The longer you use it the better your skin looks and feels.
Crystal A.
NJ
This was an okay product for me, I have oily skin and I feel it didn't make too much of a difference in my cleansing routine
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
This was a nice wash, but it doesn't remove makeup, it's just to gently cleanse the skin and not dry it out in the meantime.
Katie K.
East Liverpool, OH
Clears make up and oils from my face so easily. Leans skin feeling soft and silky. No residue or greasiness. Definite hit.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This product was a little heavy for my skin. While
It did leave it feeling smooth and soft, it was to oily through the day.
Ericka S.
Not as good as they're toner, deff by what I reach for first my skin is pretty sensitive and just hasn't been taking to wel
Katy P.
East Ridge, TN
This leaves me feeling refreshed. I never used to use fac products until Murad. It has taken my skin to a whole new level.