BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Burleson, TX
I love this product I love the texture of this product I love how it leaves my face after I'm done using it❤
Dee R.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
I love it, me encanta como me deja mi piel suave y la limpia muy bien. Me encantaria calar otras de esta misma marca
Shariece T.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the smell. I did feel like my skin got super clean afterwards though.
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I love this cleansing cream smells good leave my face fresh soft and glowy I use it daily in the morning
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Bronx, NY
This really cleans my face..i use it at bedtime and wake up on the morning with my face feeling real smooth
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
It's an okay cleanser not as moisturizing as I had hoped it left my skin feeling tight afterward.
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Orem, UT
It is gentle and clean. I felt like it wasn't stripping my skin but simply giving me a good clean.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Mansfield, TX
I really felt a difference in my first use compared to other cleansers, not harsh and a good price as well
Tori E.
Tori E.
Chaska, MN
great for a night time cleanser. not harsh on skin. leaves skin feeling resh and clean. moisturizing.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Liverpool, NY
Murad is a great line. This cleanser is really great. I like it a lot. I will buy it again.