BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Brooke M.
Shell Beach, CA
This is a nice product, but it's expensive. It kind of leaves my skin feeling rough and not as smooth as I would like it. If you want to try the product, I would suggest buying the sample pack that runs for about $40.00. That way you can try a wide range of products from Murad.
Sarah B.
Wilmington, NC
So I'm actually using the original version of this product which as an oil cleanse . The new cleanser is equally as nice and both keep your skin feeling amazing.
Laila A.
Silver Spring, MD
If you are looking for a cleanser to take away all the gunk on your face than this is the one. It's not harsh on the skin very gentle which I appreciate it.
melissa g.
Oak Ridge, TN
I got this as a sample. I liked the fact that it wasn't very drying and took off most of my makeup.
Kaitlin O.
Im an esthetician and I absolutely love this cleanser. First of all it's a very gentle cleanser it's so rich and creamy. It's also has papaya enzymes to exfoliate your skin...This is great for someone who has normal to dry skin. I believe it cost about 36$ but it lasts for about 3 months all you need is a pea size because it's highly concentrated then emulsify it with water... less is more with this product. It's great for the price. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and I can tell it's more hydrated! Love this product!
Hannah A.
Berea, OH
It feels like putting a lotion on your face, but without feeling heavy like a lotion. I like using it because it also doesn't clog my pores like many facial lotions do.
Haley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not my favorite product. It dried my skin out so much I was constantly using moisturizer
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin feeling clean, very gentle on my skin. Leaves my pores clean and smaller. Love it
Danielle S.
Great facial cleanser that leaves you skin feeling great and fresh. Smells great too!! Love it
krysten m.
Made my skin so super soft and I love the way it feels my skin didn't feel tight like a lot cleansers do