BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Carolina G.
Pharr, TX
Using this profict after u showert or in the morning when u wake up is the best it makes u feel alive all day nd it leaves ur skin smooth
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very creamy facial cleanser which is nice on my dry skin. Not an item I would run to but not one I hate. Right in the middle.
Christine K.
Ocala, FL
This cleansing cream takes off makeup easily and works well. It's good, but not the best. It is a little too expensive for what it is.
Ashley C.
Washington, DC
Oh how I love this face wash! I love its creamy texture and I feel it gets my face squeaky clean without over drying. Would recommend.
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
Good cleanser. I have a rotation of cleansers that I use. I use this on days where I need a little extra moisture without feeling oily.
Brenda J.
Horn Lake, MS
Omg. This cleanser is so mild and effective for clearingpores of makeup and dirt. Your face will have a healthy glow after you're done.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
This is great for refreshing your skin. my clients love this as a cleanser after the heavy oil based facial products used in a facial.
Erika M.
Boston
This cleansing creams takes off any residue I have of makeup or oils in general on my face. Makes my skin look very hidrated and soft
Cassidy R.
Manteno, IL
I really like this product it actually cleans my face off when i use it and my face feel very nice.I would recommend this product.
Nicole C.
This cleansing cream is so refreshing! I would def recommend this to you! It's pretty pricey but will purchase more once I run out!