BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Gladys M.
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
It's good but you need to watch out if you have delicate skin it could burn you! But for other ppl it woulda really good
Ciarra B.
Ciarra B.
Columbus , OH
This whole line is the best beauty find ever. I love the packaging because you can cut it open and get all the product
Christa C.
Christa C.
Carl Junction, MO
I love everything I have tried from the murad line. Would suggest it to anyone. Have used this line several times.
Very nice for your skin and feels very fresh and clean on your skin not harsh very gentle effective also it was my first time using it also that
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
This was great would love to try again. I bought this wasn't a disappointment in this product. Would love to try again
Mckensie L.
Mckensie L.
Yakima
Im looking for a good cleansing cream i have very sensitive skin and hate to waste money so maybe this would be good for me
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Chicago
Never ever again will I purchase this murad product it caused major skin irritation chemical burning on my skin.
Quenshelle F.
Quenshelle F.
This product is just okay, I feel it didn't really help my skin so I switched back to my holy grail neutrogena
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Lightweight cleanser that is great to use in the morning or at night. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Jessi S.
Jessi S.
I absolutely love Murad. I haven't used this one for very long but I use their clarifying cleanser fairly regularly and my skin feels clean but not all dried out.