BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Bailey B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Murad!! This feels so great and it makes my skin feel 100% amazing. I feel fantastic after washing my face with this
Brynn C.
I loved the consistency and it felt like it really cleaned my skin. I recommend it if you are looking for a good cleanser.
Mckensie L.
Yakima
Im looking for a good cleansing cream i have very sensitive skin and hate to waste money so maybe this would be good for me
yesi p.
San Ysidro, CA
I like it very much as it leaves the skin feels cleaner it does not feel so heavy it cleans very well the face I like a lot
Katie K.
East Liverpool, OH
Clears make up and oils from my face so easily. Leans skin feeling soft and silky. No residue or greasiness. Definite hit.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product it was nice but didn't see a tremendous difference in my skin so I did t repurchase. It was pricey
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good but you need to watch out if you have delicate skin it could burn you! But for other ppl it woulda really good
Sayna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. Absolutely love this product. All of murads products are just so amazing!
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite cleansers! This one is great for dry skin. The cream base keeps my skin moisturized and feeling clean.
Kimberly S.
Evansville, IN
Love, love, love all Murad products. This facial wash is one of the best without over drying or adding oil to your face!