BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Marilu M.
Marilu M.
San Diego, CA
Wow this is amazing. You only need a pea sized amount because a little goes a long way. The smell is nice and my skin comes out super soft and clean.
lisa s.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
Bought this in trail size to try since I loved the original so much for my acne I seriously have not unlike one Murad product willing to test more 😀
Secil O.
Secil O.
I use it everyday to clean my face.
It is very nice.
It definitely met my expectations.
It was very effective.
Loved this cream.
I am a repeat user, can use it multiple times.
I will buy it again.
Recommended.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Boston
This cleansing creams takes off any residue I have of makeup or oils in general on my face. Makes my skin look very hidrated and soft
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stockton, CA
This cleansing cream doesn't clog pores and leaves the skin hydrated and smooth. I've been using this for a couple months now and I always buy it on the Sephora website.
Hailee T.
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
Soft moisturizing face cleanser and it makes your skin feel moisturized not tight or stripped of all the natural oils like some face washes do
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
Not a fan. I don't think it leaves my skin feeling "squeaky clean". It almost leaves it feeling a little greasy. Not something I'd use again.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My face feels refreshed after using it. I would rate it higher but I've only begin using it 4 days ago. So far the smell doesn't irritate me.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
This was kind of a mixed situation for me. I liked how it felt on the skin, but after rubbing it in my face felt dryer than before I started.
abigail p.
abigail p.
Moreno Valley , CA
Dont see much improvement been using it for 3 months, its gentle,  It last a long time as your really only suppose to use a small pea every time you wash your face.