BY MURAD #59 in Facial Skincare

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Michelle S.
Huntington, IN
I have been using murad for years. It makes my skin clear and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone that asks. I have never been disappointed.
Lesa R.
Dandridge, TN
I really love this. Some cleansing creams do not make my skin feel really clean. This one does. My skin does not feel tight or oily. Just squeaky clean!
Kaona W.
Duncanville, TX
I love everything about this product It helps keep my skin texture and blemish free. After I clean with this product it does not leave my skin super dry
Emily M.
I found it a little drying, but that's understandable for a cleanse. I'd enjoy it's cleansing even more if it had a scrubby texture. It's a loose cream.
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Decent cream cleanser. I preferanother product and would likely not repurchase, but if you don't have a favorite cream cleanser, this is a great choice.
Marie K.
Colorado Springs, CO
This really cleans out your pours from women who are very active and sweat a lot this help so much to clean your pour and keep your face nice and clean
Kim E.
Colorado Springs, CO
Before using this cleansing cream, my skin tended to get pretty dry and looked dull. Since using this, my skin is softer, more moisturized and brighter
Chylean S.
Albuquerque, NM
Obsessed with this product! It's so amazing and a cream cleansing cream for everyday and taking off makeup! It's truly amazing and I need another one!
Kimberly W.
Sioux Falls
Harsh on sensitive skin. I found this product very drying upon immediate use and in a combination with the Lustre moisturizer I ended up overly oily.
rebeca o.
Cypress, TX
That cream is really awesome, a great cleasing cream with really nice smell, it's my second time that i used and i love it, the packaging is so cute