BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Irma paola A.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Anything murad will be amazing for anyone, if you're sensitive, have acne or anything like that you will love their stuff. Their cleansers are super gentle on the skin, removes dirt and makeup and leaves skin super soft
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
This works pretty well. I use this with my clarisonic. I don't mind the smell, it's nothing too powerful. This just didn't blow me away or anything. It was fine, I'm just not going to buy it again.
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
I love the way this product smells it helps to get my morning off to a great start. It leaves my skin clean and fresh smelling. I would highly recommend this cleanser. I will by it again. Great for all skin types.
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
This is a great face wash if youhave oily skin, I recieved it as a free sample and loved it.  I may purchase it the next time I am due to buy face wash.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
York, PA
Did like this product. It smelt good and was so soft even as I was squeezing it out of the bottle. It didn't seem to clean my face as much as I would have liked but made it feel nice . I was happy with the product but probably wouldn't buy it again
Katie M.
Katie M.
Chicago
I haven't been using this very long. I bought it because aanother review said it helped with uneven skin tone. So far I like it but I haven't seen results yet
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Huntington, IN
I have been using murad for years. It makes my skin clear and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone that asks. I have never been disappointed.
Shaina C.
Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
This was my go to nightly cleanser.it was my first step in preventative anti aging. Never dried out my skin and always left me feeling that tight clean.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I found it a little drying, but that's understandable for a cleanse. I'd enjoy it's cleansing even more if it had a scrubby texture. It's a loose cream.
Julianna T.
Julianna T.
Love this cleansing cream it is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. Does not make my skin feel squeaky clean ( hate the feeling of tight skin) but instead it pumps moisture into my skin without being to harsh.