BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to nightly cleanser.it was my first step in preventative anti aging. Never dried out my skin and always left me feeling that tight clean.
Emily M.
I found it a little drying, but that's understandable for a cleanse. I'd enjoy it's cleansing even more if it had a scrubby texture. It's a loose cream.
Kaona W.
Duncanville, TX
I love everything about this product It helps keep my skin texture and blemish free. After I clean with this product it does not leave my skin super dry
Lesa R.
Dandridge, TN
I really love this. Some cleansing creams do not make my skin feel really clean. This one does. My skin does not feel tight or oily. Just squeaky clean!
Michelle S.
Huntington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using murad for years. It makes my skin clear and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone that asks. I have never been disappointed.
Lisa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Decent cream cleanser. I preferanother product and would likely not repurchase, but if you don't have a favorite cream cleanser, this is a great choice.
Marie K.
Colorado Springs, CO
This really cleans out your pours from women who are very active and sweat a lot this help so much to clean your pour and keep your face nice and clean
Chylean S.
Albuquerque, NM
Obsessed with this product! It's so amazing and a cream cleansing cream for everyday and taking off makeup! It's truly amazing and I need another one!
Kim E.
Colorado Springs, CO
Before using this cleansing cream, my skin tended to get pretty dry and looked dull. Since using this, my skin is softer, more moisturized and brighter
Haley E.
Alexander, AR
Love this. Gets off ALL of my make up without having to scrub so hard. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and glowing. Also very moisturizing