BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
A good basic cleansing cream. Doesn't burn or irritate and definitely cleans well. I took away 1 star because it wasn't good enough to keep in my daily routine but that doesn't mean that it might be perfect for yours. Worked perfectly but lacked the wow-factor for me!
Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
I love the Murad Renewing Cleanser! Yes, I agree with some of the reviews that this is not a cleanse for those with dry skin. But for someone like me who has combination skin, it works wonders! Exfoliates my skin leaving it bright and smooth, great for removing my makeup effectively! You don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way and love its fragrance smell!!!
Mujiba C.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this cleanser! Murad products are great for my temperamental skin! This is a gentle of the skin cleanser, but very effective. I hate products that feel gentle and that is because they are doing anything. This is not the case for this cleanser! It did dry me out, but I always moisturize really well after any face wash.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Murad is a go to skincare brand. You can tell they pin point the most of common skin problems one has. With their rich and creamy formulas. Most cleansing creams don't make me feel clean. But this one does have that affect on my skin. It does dry my skin a little if I don't completely take it off but it leaves it feeling so soft.
Marioly M.
Doral, FL
Love this cleanser. It takes off make-up exceptionally well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I would recommend you take that off with a makeup remover specifically designed to remove waterproof makeup. Otherwise, I highly recommend this product. I am definitely buying this again. Love, love, love Murad products!
karis r.
Englewood, FL
Just like my last review about Murad I would use every product they have from face wash to moisturizer. I love this brand and they meet every expectation I demand. I buy off Ulta because sometimes when you spend 30 on Murad they give you a free 3 samples along with what Ulta gives you. BUY any product from this company and I guarantee youll be happy.
Marie V.
Port Reading, NJ
Love everything about the Murad brand - for me, it's a perfect mix of the high-end products and latest innovations in skin care.  I absolutely love this cleaning treatment as well - it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin skin and soft, not drying it at all.  Absolutely amazing!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is my go to cream cleanser. It's never harsh on my face it takes all the yuk from the day off my face and it leaves it feeling hydrated never dry. It's so easy to use and it really does feel amazing well you're using it. I always have a spare bottle because I will never be without this cleanser.
Madison K.
The Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream is nothing special. I have only purchased it once, prompted by a sale, and I used it for about a week. I didn't notice anything. No complaints but no compliments. I've gone through numerous face washes since I purchased this one, it's just collecting dust. Very bleh
Ash R.
billerica
A little goes a long way. Small drop will foam up to clean your face, neck etc,. Beware if you have over the top dry skin I don't recommend this product. There is a slight fragrance so if you have sensitive skin I recommend trying something else. Overall nice cleanser and reasonably priced.