BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Mandee A.
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
This may be expensive but I only use a little at a time. I dont use it everyday, but it does make my skin feel nice and soft when I am done washing it off. A little goes a long way. However I dont really like the scent of this. I think there are better cleansers out there for cheaper that do the same thing, if not better.
member-f9f0ede71
member-f9f0ede71
Newport News, VA
Pros: Leaves Clean Feel; Gentle; Balances Skin; Not Greasy; Improves Skin Texture

I'm usually a budget buyer- but once I tried this I've never gone back. A little goes a long way. I transfer it into a tiny jar and keep it in the shower- that way you don't accidentally squeeze out too much. (Just need a dime size)
Blake C.
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
this is the perfect cleanser for dry skin that still wants to exfoliate! it gives a deep clarifying cleanse but still gives skin that needed moisture t keep you from drying out. and for 36 dollars a little goes a long way. You will honestly have this cleanser for about 6 months. tip: use your clarisonic with it!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
Went to Murad for a facial during a breakout in my second trimester. Usually these products are too expensive, but I discovered they are well worth it. The cleansing cream is gentle, but you can feel it working. With the help of cleansing creams and a routine suggested by the aesthetician my skin calmed down.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
After only three days, the stress acne on my chin is already starting to clear up. It leaves a tingling feeling afterwards that I don't care for, but otherwise I'm really pleased. Definetly worth the price. I highly recommend this product. Couple of my friends bought this cleanser and they love it too.
Anissa J.
Anissa J.
This is the perfect every day cleanser. I can feel it really cleaning my skin, and getting deep down into my pores. It blew my expectations away. I also purchased this from Sephora. I have sensitive skin and dry skin and this was perfect for me. It did not break me out. Great every day cleanser!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I've recently been trying the Murad line & really loving it. Nice packaging, very simple but nice. All products seen effective, love this for daily cleansing. It's very gentle. I use it with my hands & with my Clarisonic, love both ways of using. Highly suggest for normal to oily skin types
Rismelys H.
Rismelys H.
el producto es demasiado bueno, sobre todo muy confiable, son productos de calidad que te lo puedes colocar con toda la confianza del mundo, ya que te dan frescura, durabilidad y belleza, de la puntuacion de 10 al 0 le doy un 10. es un producto de belleza estraordinariamente bueno
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Shell Beach, CA
This is a nice product, but it's expensive. It kind of leaves my skin feeling rough and not as smooth as I would like it. If you want to try the product, I would suggest buying the sample pack that runs for about $40.00. That way you can try a wide range of products from Murad.
Shaylin O.
Shaylin O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is a great product especially for someone on the go. It definitely lives up to its name.goes on smooth with no residue. I order it in the mailbox every couple of months or so and keep it in my purse. I will highly recommend this product and will continue to use it myself!