BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Murad Renewing Cleanser! Yes, I agree with some of the reviews that this is not a cleanse for those with dry skin. But for someone like me who has combination skin, it works wonders! Exfoliates my skin leaving it bright and smooth, great for removing my makeup effectively! You don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way and love its fragrance smell!!!
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
This stuff works pretty well. i notice that my skin feels really soft after use. the only real problem I have with this is that I notice it doesnt completely remove my mascara. I do prefer cream cleansers to gel, it seems like it lathers better and moisturizes the skin.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok. Its not my favorite. It didn't do much for my skin. I still didn't feel like it even took my makeup off all the way. I never felt dry with it or anything. It felt nice and not overly stripping but it didn't do anything to treat my skin. It was meh.
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
this is the perfect cleanser for dry skin that still wants to exfoliate! it gives a deep clarifying cleanse but still gives skin that needed moisture t keep you from drying out. and for 36 dollars a little goes a long way. You will honestly have this cleanser for about 6 months. tip: use your clarisonic with it!
Mujiba C.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser! Murad products are great for my temperamental skin! This is a gentle of the skin cleanser, but very effective. I hate products that feel gentle and that is because they are doing anything. This is not the case for this cleanser! It did dry me out, but I always moisturize really well after any face wash.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad is a go to skincare brand. You can tell they pin point the most of common skin problems one has. With their rich and creamy formulas. Most cleansing creams don't make me feel clean. But this one does have that affect on my skin. It does dry my skin a little if I don't completely take it off but it leaves it feeling so soft.
Marioly M.
Doral, FL
Love this cleanser. It takes off make-up exceptionally well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I would recommend you take that off with a makeup remover specifically designed to remove waterproof makeup. Otherwise, I highly recommend this product. I am definitely buying this again. Love, love, love Murad products!
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for dry sensitive skin. I wish it worked better for acne, however, I use other products for that. This works how its supposed to and it doesnt dry my skin out. That's what I look for in a cleanser as I use such harsh products acne. Would recommend!
karis r.
Englewood, FL
Just like my last review about Murad I would use every product they have from face wash to moisturizer. I love this brand and they meet every expectation I demand. I buy off Ulta because sometimes when you spend 30 on Murad they give you a free 3 samples along with what Ulta gives you. BUY any product from this company and I guarantee youll be happy.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
One of the best cleansers I have ever used. Very gentle on the skin. It cleans your makeup off without being harsh. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It can be a little expensive but a little goes a long way.