BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Tanzeela A.
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I am in love with this cleanser it doesn't leave your skin dry and the creamy texture is really nice but I won't use it to remove my makeup it I tried and even after that I checked and could see make up on.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
I use this product every night to take my makeup off. I first just rub it all over my face with no water because it is very moisturizing then i take a warm wet rag and wipe it off and all my makeup is off
Marlena C.
Marlena C.
This summer I have had really bad acne which lead me to trying this product. I used this daily to unclog my pores. I bought this online and the price was decent. It dried out my skin I would recommend to those who don't have semi dry skin.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Sapulpa, OK
This is a great cleanser. It's very creamy and doesn't dry out my face. The scent is light and not overpowering. My skin feels really clean after using this product. I recommend!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
Love love love this cleansing cream! Never before have I tried a product that leaves my skin so glowing and fresh. Best used on dry sensitive followed by an oil or overnight mask. Would recommend 100%!
Jacquelin K.
Jacquelin K.
Blythewood, SC
Love this cleanser It takes off makeup very well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof ... I highly recommend this product.
Cassidy🌙🌸
Cassidy🌙🌸
This product help keep my skin consistent and under control. I have sensitive skin and it actually worked really well for me. It's a little pricey but I'd say it's worth it for a daily cleanser.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Thisxleanser helps take off all makeup and grime on my face after a long day! It's soothing and smells great, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized.
Molly F.
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
Murad is a great product! I first used it after I ordered it from T.V. at a time I was experiencing pretty bad breakouts. You can feel the product cleansing immediately.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
I loooooovvvvveeeeee all of Murad facial products! But this one takes the cake! I wear a lot of makeup so I need a really good deep cleansing product and this one is it!