BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Brooke M.
Shell Beach, CA
This is a nice product, but it's expensive. It kind of leaves my skin feeling rough and not as smooth as I would like it. If you want to try the product, I would suggest buying the sample pack that runs for about $40.00. That way you can try a wide range of products from Murad.
Sarah B.
Wilmington, NC
So I'm actually using the original version of this product which as an oil cleanse . The new cleanser is equally as nice and both keep your skin feeling amazing.
Griselda M.
Madera, CA
Leaves the skin super clean looking glowy and youthful! Leaves the skin super soft won't dry out the skin!
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for dry sensitive skin. I wish it worked better for acne, however, I use other products for that. This works how its supposed to and it doesnt dry my skin out. That's what I look for in a cleanser as I use such harsh products acne. Would recommend!
Sara G.
idk why, but I have to force myself to wash my face! I have rosacea, and I've tried multiple expensive products recommended by numerous dermatologists. Like this better than all the "recommended products". This cleanser makes it a soothing, pleasant experience. Highly recommended!!!!!
vincent l.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the way this wash left my skin feeling and looking. I'm huge on the way products smell and if it doesn't smell good I won't use it! This product didn't have a horrible smell like some products do I love love love this wash
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooooo creamy and amazing! Doesn't strip my dry skin and it smells great! Love the whole "green bottle" line actually!
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
One of the best cleansers I have ever used. Very gentle on the skin. It cleans your makeup off without being harsh. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It can be a little expensive but a little goes a long way.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything cleansing has my attention! I love the fact that I am able to get a nice facial in my home from these amaZing products! Went above and beyond my expectations! Thanks for making an awakening product
Ivette Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feels amazing, leaves my skin nice & clean feeling fresh, not drying at all & also removes my makeup eell