BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Simma P.
Bradenton, FL
Love this renewing cleaner. I always struggle to find something that doesn't dry out my face. This is the best cleanser I have used for my dry, sensitive skin.
Stacy M.
Downey, CA
I have tried this product before and I don't really care for too much it leaves my skin very dry and itchy also with a weird residue feeling I do not recommend
Katie M.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been using this very long. I bought it because aanother review said it helped with uneven skin tone. So far I like it but I haven't seen results yet
Laila A.
Silver Spring, MD
If you are looking for a cleanser to take away all the gunk on your face than this is the one. It's not harsh on the skin very gentle which I appreciate it.
Lateefah J.
Newport News, VA
I love this product is use it morning get some and nights and has improved my skin drastically..I will always use this product ..give me my confidence back!
Aidelise M.
Love it love it ., Es genial para limpiar la Cara en las mananas .!! Mi mama Los usa y desde que empeso a usarlos tiene la cars mucho mas limpia y fresca.
Aisha B.
Appleton, WI
The cleanser is amazing I tried it the first time I got a facial and I fell in love! I use it whenever I feel a break out coming on and it stops right away
Lesa R.
Dandridge, TN
I really love this. Some cleansing creams do not make my skin feel really clean. This one does. My skin does not feel tight or oily. Just squeaky clean!
Vivianne L.
The scent like most things for my sensitive nose was a bit strong but the result I received using this product we're pretty good exceeded my expectations
Michelle S.
Huntington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using murad for years. It makes my skin clear and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone that asks. I have never been disappointed.