BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Despise Murad products. They do nothing except cause acne and stress out my skin. Any chance I get I tell people to not get their products. Both my mom and I had terrible reactions to their skin care
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is pretty amazing I love this cleanser so much you really great what you pay for the it's great and effective I'm very happy with this cleanser and I am a sensitive skinned person it's the best I've tried lately. I would buy again once I run out. I recommend!
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I really like this cleansing cream! I use it daily with my clarisonic. My face feels clean and smoother after using it. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I Would definitely use this again! Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
Great brand but pricey. Effective sure enough but breaks the bank . First time trying this product and it was great. It's not gentle but not harsh if that makes sense. For the most part it's great.
Grace A.
Grace A.
davie, FL
Great cleansing cream. Good for again spots and imperfections. I purchased this at my local ulta. Very gentle on the skin. Good packaging and easy to use. I would recommend to family & friends.
Breann B.
Breann B.
Royal Oaks
Not the best :/ I recommend a different one for dry skin it didn't really help me. It wasn't as pricey as others but still not worth it. For me it sadly didn't meet my expectations I bought it on line from the website itself for those wondering where to purchase
Kyla H.
Kyla H.
Altus, OK
I LOVE this cleanser. It makes your skin feel absolutely amazing. Its lightly fragrant, easy appligation, good lather and you only need a tiny amount so it will last you. Soo worth the money
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
covina, california
I just bought this product from sephora last week, and i guess its effective. Me having a lot of blemishes needs a product like this. Its gentle to the skin. Its my first time using this product. O would definitely recommend this.
Mirita M.
Mirita M.
This Murad product is very nice and makes my skin feel very clean. It definitely helped a lot my first time, of course I thought it could do a bit more. It was nice and texture and does not have a bad smell either.
Alexi H.
Alexi H.
Provo, UT
I really like this cleansing cream more than many I have tried. It feels like it gets the job done and it lasts for a long time. I got it online, and I really liked the packaging and overall texture of the cleanser. I think they do a great job and make me want to try more products.