BY MURAD #62 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream is my favorite cream, I love because it leaves the skin super soft and pleasant aroma, I always carry in my bag and I use all the time
Jennifer S.
CACHE, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it.
McKenna R.
love love love love this!!! It made my face feel so clean and fresh, I'm so happy I bought it!! It really did that job! Price was a bit much but definitely worth it! I got it at my local Ulta, super easy to find! I will repurchase for sure!!!!!!!!!!!
Cristina G.
I've only tried this once or twice and wasn't thrilled. I found it to be expensive for the quantity and found my regular Nuetrogena cleanser to work just as well.
Courtney B.
Gentle on my sensitive skin. Didn't cause a breakout or dryness, but I have fairly good skin to begin with, I couldn't comment on how it would work for acne or other skin types.
Nichole P.
Butler
This product is great when I need to add some moisture back into my skin. It is pricey, but you shouldn't use it everyday or you skin could become irritated It also feels creamy and expostulates my skin. I would buy this product again
Ashtyn Q.
Pampa, Tx
Makes your skin feel clean, clears up acne and I noticed a reduction in blemishes! Absolutely in love with all Murad products! They never disappoint! I also use the toner and moisturizer afterwards!
Rachel U.
Biloxi, MS
This product did an amazing job cleansing my skin while keeping it hydrated and soft. I highly recommend it! It evened out the tone of my skin and got rid of the small acne bumps I had on my forehead and cheeks. Great product!
shatavia b.
Opa Locka, FL
The only complaint is the small size.Seen a difference in skin within a few days. on the pricey side, but is worth it. First time buying it,and I will buy it again. Surprisingly exceeded my expectations.Please make bigger sizes.
Kim C.
Princeton, TX
This cleansing cream is very moisturizing and leaves face feeling very clean, however it's not for me. I'm in my early 30s and prefer an exfoliating or deep clean facial soap, but this would be a great option for mature skin!