BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff has worked really well for others, and it makes your skin feel nice and soft, but I think it made me break out more. It doesn't dry out your face though, which is wonderful! I definitely recommend giving this a try.
Violet W.
Violet W.
San Diego, CA
This is a must have for radiant skin. I don't even need makeup remover wipes this will remove the most stubborn eye makeup in the gentlest way possible. I have seen a drastic improvement in the brightness of my skin.
emily c.
emily c.
south plainfield
I love this cleansing cream it makes my face feel clean and soft it takes all my makeup off with it and smells good very cheep and has a lot of product and works very good and I'm very impressed with this cleanser.
tipsy m.
tipsy m.
Bronx, NY
I like this cleansing cream. I use it after I remove my makeup and gently massage it on my face, then rinse with plenty of warm water first then cold. It didn't irritate my skin so far and I use it every night!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Akron, OH
this was a very dense, creamy cleanser. It was a bit harsh for my eyes, so had to use a different cleanser. I would recommend as a follow up to an oil or balm cleanser, but did not find it thorough enough to remove everything on the first try. This would be much better for mature or dry skin.
member-d4355bdf3
member-d4355bdf3
Madison, WI
I bought this product from ultra. I have oily skin and it worked effectively for me. One con is the price and the amount that is in the product. It was a little expensive but there was not a lot of product. Overall this product was good for me but of coirse there is room for improvement.
Quiana H.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I've tried this cleansing cream before and loved it. It has nice packaging and it's also affordable. It's a great product to use and very gentle on the skin. I will be purchasing this product. I highly recommend
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
I like the murad cleansing cream. It really does what it says. I purchased it at Ulta and it's not very expensive. It met my expectations as a cleanser and it is very gentle. It leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh. I would just like for the smell to be a little fresher.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Murad never dissapoints. It is not harsh on my skin and the scent is great. It doesn't overhwhelm you and it feels amazing after washing off. I bought it at Sephora and would re buy it anytime.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Despise Murad products. They do nothing except cause acne and stress out my skin. Any chance I get I tell people to not get their products. Both my mom and I had terrible reactions to their skin care