BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Nicolette W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing cream! My skin feels so clean and very refreshed after using it. It definitely lives up to expectations and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this cleansing cream to anyone!
Stephanie K.
Tulsa, OK
A gentle cream that doesn't contain any exfoliants, this cream foams to a lather that makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. I just massage into my skin, rinse with cool water, and am ready to begin my day!
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Murad Renewing cleansing cream was gentle and fresh feeling on my skin it was a bit pricey for me since I had other alternatives. It did what it says on the description. I bought this at my local exchange. For the firming and cleansing yes I would recommend this product.
Sheila D.
This product is a rich creamy treat. It removes makeup with ease. Even Waterproof Mascara.
I find that it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump. Absolutely no irritation on eyes.
An excellent choice by a fabulous company.
Love this cleanser! It is creamy and offers the perfect amount of exfoliating for everyday 2x/day use. I love the richness and lathering that this cleanser provides. I do switch to a different cleanser in the winter, as this can be a bit drying for winter/cold weather.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps keep the acne away. It also helps to wipe off the excess dirt that accumulate so. Your pores throughout the day. Theo my negative thing for me was that it dried my face up a little bit but my moisturizer helped.
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for everyday use! I give it a four because I am oily and feel it gives just a little too much moisture but if you're combo or dry it would be great for you
Lisa J.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I absolutely love this my face is so soft and feels so clean after using this product, I am so happy I finally found a product that works because I'm very sensitive to a lot of products and my skin is extremely dry but this doesn't dry my face out and I love it
Hannah A.
Berea, OH
It feels like putting a lotion on your face, but without feeling heavy like a lotion. I like using it because it also doesn't clog my pores like many facial lotions do.
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream is my favorite cream, I love because it leaves the skin super soft and pleasant aroma, I always carry in my bag and I use all the time