BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Pretty good cleansing cream! I think all the Murad products are great. Reasonably priced for the amount you get and it lasts you a good while. It's a pretty effective cleansing cream. I've only bought it once but I would buy it again!!! Worth the $$!
April L.
April L.
Austin, TX
This product cleaned my blemishes WHILE reducing redness. I can pair it with my other Murad products or or brands and it works just as well. This is the first time I have used this product and I highly recommend it to others who suffer from sensitive or red skin with moderate oily tendencies.
Emily K.
Emily K.
This cleanser is great for anyone with dryer skin to normal skin. It really cleans the face and removes any makeup on the face. It's a thinker cream and very gentle on the skin, it doesn't leave any tightness or dryness on the skin after washing.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Pensacola, FL
This cleanser is really great for anyone going through hormonal changes. This could be pregnancy, aging, health, or stress changes. I love to use this cleanser because it clears me up when other cleansers cannot. It dives deep into the hormonal imbalances in the skin and I love it!
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
I love Murad to start off. It saved my skin! You honestly get what you pay for with this brand. It's amazing. The packaging is nice, and the product is not harsh on the skin. The line was made by a dermatologist so it's very trustworthy.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Glenview, IL
Made me break out after the first 2 hours of using it. I returned it after 2-3 uses. I have acne prone skin, and it did not work for me. While putting it on, it felt like it was burning my skin, much more than the other cleansers that I have used that contain salicylic acid.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Sparks, NV
I was skeptical about this face wash since it's a cream cleanser but now I've been using it for two months and almost all my acne is gone! My skin is no longer dry and it looks bright and healthy! I am so thrilled with this product.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
This is a great cleanser for gentle enzymatic exfoliation! My skin felt renewed without feeling completely stripped of my natural oils! Definitely recommend this for someone who is wanting to start using anti aging products!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
I thought this was a pretty good cleansing cream and was able to take my makeup off effectively. I'm not sure if I noticed much of a difference with my face texture or moisture level. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Deland, FL
We use this product often at school as step one of our skincare facials. This is a very heavy creamy cleanser which I love and hate. The smell isn't so appeasing but I must say if you are looking for a heavy cream cleanser for dry skin this is your go to product.