BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Dee B.
Dee B.
i use this product everyday and it is amazing! its $36. but this the best cleaner ever! Its 6.75 oz and its very long lasting. A little goes a long way with they product. Murad as great products and i wold recommend this to anyone! You get what you pay for and more
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
One of my favorite cleansers of all time! $36 but worth the money. I have dry/acne probe/ eczema prone sensitive skin and this does the job. If you are looking for a deep cleanse then I recommend this more as a morning cleanser. The smell is weird but its ignorable.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
I found this to be a really thorough cleanser for days when I have a lot of makeup or grime to get off my skin. It foamed up quite a bit, but didn't leave my skin too tight or dry feeling. It was a bit too much for my dry skin in the winter, but a great summer option.
Madison K.
Madison K.
The Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream is nothing special. I have only purchased it once, prompted by a sale, and I used it for about a week. I didn't notice anything. No complaints but no compliments. I've gone through numerous face washes since I purchased this one, it's just collecting dust. Very bleh
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
I really like this cleansing cream! It cleans my pores and removes excess makeup and dirt that gets stuck in my pores. Its a pretty gentle cleansing as far as the feel of it and the packaging is okay. The only thing I'd change is to have nicer packaging especially for the price cause it is pretty pricy.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Southborough, MA
Murad is one of my favorite brands and products to use on my face.  This Cleansing cream is wonderful, it is not greasy and makes your face feeling super smooth.  Even though this product is expensive is it totally worth buying to use on your face.  You must use daily as this is the only down fall of the product in my option but it is for every type of skin especially my sensitive dry skin type.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
White oak, WV
This made my skin feel really nice and silky. It definitely had a gentle feel on the skin, and it left my skin looking very nice and fresh after. It was a little pricey. Murad is always one of the best skincare lines out there, in my opinion. I love them!
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.
Tulsa, OK
The moment I tried this cleanser my face felt refreshed. I bought it from Massage Envy once since then I've been hooked! It's a little pricey, but you get a good size bottle. A little goes a long way with this product. I'll def be buying when I run out.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
This is a good cleanser. If your skin is a little on the dry side you don't want to use it every day though. It's got enzymes which exfoliate so it can overdue your skin from too much exfoliation. It does have a nice rich lather and a great smell though!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Bellefontaine, OH
This is the only face wash I can use on my ultra sensitive skin. I was using high ticket cleansers and tried this one on a whim and I'll never go back. You only need a dime size of this wash so the entire wash will last you quite some time. Effective, gentle and the best product I've put on my skin.