BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Courtney B.
Gentle on my sensitive skin. Didn't cause a breakout or dryness, but I have fairly good skin to begin with, I couldn't comment on how it would work for acne or other skin types.
Nichole P.
Butler
This product is great when I need to add some moisture back into my skin. It is pricey, but you shouldn't use it everyday or you skin could become irritated It also feels creamy and expostulates my skin. I would buy this product again
Ashtyn Q.
Pampa, Tx
Makes your skin feel clean, clears up acne and I noticed a reduction in blemishes! Absolutely in love with all Murad products! They never disappoint! I also use the toner and moisturizer afterwards!
shatavia b.
Opa Locka, FL
The only complaint is the small size.Seen a difference in skin within a few days. on the pricey side, but is worth it. First time buying it,and I will buy it again. Surprisingly exceeded my expectations.Please make bigger sizes.
Rachel U.
Biloxi, MS
This product did an amazing job cleansing my skin while keeping it hydrated and soft. I highly recommend it! It evened out the tone of my skin and got rid of the small acne bumps I had on my forehead and cheeks. Great product!
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
This is a lovely cleanser with a creamy consistency. Definitely great for drier/sensitive skin types. Wont leave your skin tight feeling & lasts for ages, over 6 months, so value for money.
Zahra S.
I love Murad products and I find this cleanser really helps my skin look and feel good. I used to think that cleanser wasn't that important but when I tried using a less expensive option, I wasn't as satisfied.
Anjusri K.
Austin, TX
Love this cleanser. It takes off make-up exceptionally well without over drying which works well for me because I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. It also has a very nice smell. After using this cleanser the skin feels very soft and clean! Would recommend it.
Yavonne M.
When I needed moisture.I chose Murad...Simply because it's gentle for my sensitive skin yet provides me with all of the moisture I need as my skin ages.I highly recommend
Cynthia A.
Fellsmere, FL
Totally Love l this Cleanser! It truely pulls out all the dirt out of your pores, leaving your face super refreshed and feeling nice and smooth! Can't go wrong with this super easy cleanser.