BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

KittRina T.
Denton, TX
My husband is a active duty military and when he's been out in the field I make him use this when gets home. He doesn't break out after, and leave his skin so smooth. I want more of their products!
member-f9f0ede71
Newport News, VA
Pros: Leaves Clean Feel; Gentle; Balances Skin; Not Greasy; Improves Skin Texture

I'm usually a budget buyer- but once I tried this I've never gone back. A little goes a long way. I transfer it into a tiny jar and keep it in the shower- that way you don't accidentally squeeze out too much. (Just need a dime size)
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH
Anything cleansing has my attention! I love the fact that I am able to get a nice facial in my home from these amaZing products! Went above and beyond my expectations! Thanks for making an awakening product
Hannah S.
Hopkins, MN
This cleansing cream was just OK for me. I used the entire bottle but never really noticed a difference. It kept my face soft, supple, and clear but for the price, I would have rather just saved my money and used my Neutrogena.
Mary H.
I thought this murad cleansing cream was excellent! It provided a great lover on my skin and made my skin feel soft and smooth. I saw the results in about the first week having more luminous skin and a more youthful glow it would definitely use this product and have purchased it after using it time and time again
Sara G.
idk why, but I have to force myself to wash my face! I have rosacea, and I've tried multiple expensive products recommended by numerous dermatologists. Like this better than all the "recommended products". This cleanser makes it a soothing, pleasant experience. Highly recommended!!!!!
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
I love a good farcical cleanser! This one is a go to, makes me feel great makes my face glow, I always loved how it made me feel it definitely met my expectations and definitely is now a go to for me! Definitely recommend
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
I discovered that this stuff is a miracle for cleansing sunburned skin without irritating it further. And either I'm just surmising, but I really think it helped to heal my sunburn faster!
Elle T.
Plano, TX
I love, no...I need cleansing products that dont feel like I've steipped my skin of it's lipid barrier. This one does the trick. My face is clean but supple. Murad does have some of the best products for my skin type (dry and aging) I have found to date
Nicolette W.
I love this cleansing cream! My skin feels so clean and very refreshed after using it. It definitely lives up to expectations and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this cleansing cream to anyone!