BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Danielle W.
Danielle W.
This is ok. Its not my favorite. It didn't do much for my skin. I still didn't feel like it even took my makeup off all the way. I never felt dry with it or anything. It felt nice and not overly stripping but it didn't do anything to treat my skin. It was meh.
Mujiba C.
Mujiba C.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this cleanser! Murad products are great for my temperamental skin! This is a gentle of the skin cleanser, but very effective. I hate products that feel gentle and that is because they are doing anything. This is not the case for this cleanser! It did dry me out, but I always moisturize really well after any face wash.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Murad is a go to skincare brand. You can tell they pin point the most of common skin problems one has. With their rich and creamy formulas. Most cleansing creams don't make me feel clean. But this one does have that affect on my skin. It does dry my skin a little if I don't completely take it off but it leaves it feeling so soft.
Marie V.
Marie V.
Port Reading, NJ
Love everything about the Murad brand - for me, it's a perfect mix of the high-end products and latest innovations in skin care.  I absolutely love this cleaning treatment as well - it removes all my makeup and leaves my skin skin and soft, not drying it at all.  Absolutely amazing!
Ash R.
Ash R.
billerica
A little goes a long way. Small drop will foam up to clean your face, neck etc,. Beware if you have over the top dry skin I don't recommend this product. There is a slight fragrance so if you have sensitive skin I recommend trying something else. Overall nice cleanser and reasonably priced.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I wanted to love this after buying the full size, but it seems to dry my skin out even more! The smell seemed a bit off and made my face sting. Maybe I received part of a bad batch? I would not purchase or recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin unless you try it with a sample first.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is my go to cream cleanser. It's never harsh on my face it takes all the yuk from the day off my face and it leaves it feeling hydrated never dry. It's so easy to use and it really does feel amazing well you're using it. I always have a spare bottle because I will never be without this cleanser.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
My skin looked old and dingy  I went to a store and the salesman recommended murad face cleanings products. I've been hooked since day one my skin feels smoother and brighter. It gives me a boost of confidence now I'm not always trying to hide from the camera or hide my face from people
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
West Palm Beach
I love Myra's products. I have used these products since I was in high school. This cleanser is very nice. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and over time keeps my skin refreshed and hydrated. I love Mira's products bc of the everlasting effects. They always have time release ingredients
Dominque S.
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
I'm young and not experiencing any wrinkles but I use mostly the resurgence line from murad. I love the way it smells but it also works so well. I love the creamy texture of the product and it really helps lock in hydration. I've switched to other murad cleansers but always found my way back to this one. (Close second is soothing gel cleanser, but I mostly use that when my skin is irritated)