BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Stephanie B.
I liked this cleanser it worked well with my clairsonic. It was easy to squeeze out some packaging is to stiff. It's a cleanser so I do t feel the anti aging effectiveness as I would a serum or moisturizer.
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
This is one of my favorite cleansers, leaves skin feeling hydrated and balanced without being sticky. Especially during the winter months my skin needs all of the hydration it can get and some cleansers can definitely over dry the skin. This leaves my skin cleansed and soft
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX
This is a super luxurious cleanser, a thick creamy one that slathers on. It doesn't foam up into a lather, but rather, stays as a very rich, luxe cream. After washing it off with water, my skin feels supple, soft, and clean, without feeling stripped or dry. I feel more bounce in my skin, and my skin also looks brighter and clearer.
Zhane J.
This is one of my daily cleansers and it works immensely well. It rids the skin of any dirt and excess oils without being harsh and drying and seriously moisturizes. It has honestly done so much to clear my skin and even out my complexion.
Jannette D.
This a great cleanser and it's perfect for everyday use and for day and night.it comes in a tube for easy use and it's not too pricey .ive used this more than once and I don't see any room for improvement
Leanna G.
Bay St Louis, MS
I liked this product but for the price I wish it would've given you more product. It had a nice smell and it didn't burn my sensitive skin. It did cleanse my skin and my skin felt really soft afterwards.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
After only three days, the stress acne on my chin is already starting to clear up. It leaves a tingling feeling afterwards that I don't care for, but otherwise I'm really pleased. Definetly worth the price. I highly recommend this product. Couple of my friends bought this cleanser and they love it too.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very oily skin however if not moisturizer will look somewhat dry and unhealthy. This product gave my skin as much moisture I needed and gave me the fresh renewing glow after a deep facial wash.
KittRina T.
Denton, TX
My husband is a active duty military and when he's been out in the field I make him use this when gets home. He doesn't break out after, and leave his skin so smooth. I want more of their products!
Jessica V.
nice!
The good thing about this product is my Skin is left feeling so clean and hydrated. Just a small amount goes a long way. The result is soft, smooth, youthful skin. The only thing is I am not a fan of the smell. It's not bad, just can't figure out what it smells like.