BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Tiffany F.
E Bernstadt, KY
I absolutely love my Myra's renewing cleansing cream. It definitely met all of my expectations. It was very gentle on the skin and cleansed like a dream. The price is fine for this product and totally worth it!
Mary Figuers S.
Richmond
Absolutely love this product, it is a MUST buy! I have had acne prone skin for a while, and after a friend suggested this, I bought it at my local Ulta Beauty store. It can be a bit harsh on my skin and dry it out, so it is important to use a good moisturizer with it. It has really helped my acne, however, so I definitely recommend it.
Celeste R.
I have very sensitive skin and heard great things about this so I decided to try it, it does take off all remaining makeup but did make my skin irritated which I do believe was the fragrance... a bit on the pricey side... wouldn't repurchase..
Jannette D.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great cleanser and it's perfect for everyday use and for day and night.it comes in a tube for easy use and it's not too pricey .ive used this more than once and I don't see any room for improvement
Daiana u.
me encanta este producto te deja la piel super limpia ideal para usarla cuando te quieras desmaquillar remueve por completo lo que haya quedado de maquillaje en tu rostro......... por eso este producto esta entre mis favoritos para el cuidado de la piel
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX
This is a super luxurious cleanser, a thick creamy one that slathers on. It doesn't foam up into a lather, but rather, stays as a very rich, luxe cream. After washing it off with water, my skin feels supple, soft, and clean, without feeling stripped or dry. I feel more bounce in my skin, and my skin also looks brighter and clearer.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this cleanser it worked well with my clairsonic. It was easy to squeeze out some packaging is to stiff. It's a cleanser so I do t feel the anti aging effectiveness as I would a serum or moisturizer.
Leanna G.
Bay St Louis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but for the price I wish it would've given you more product. It had a nice smell and it didn't burn my sensitive skin. It did cleanse my skin and my skin felt really soft afterwards.
Zhane J.
This is one of my daily cleansers and it works immensely well. It rids the skin of any dirt and excess oils without being harsh and drying and seriously moisturizes. It has honestly done so much to clear my skin and even out my complexion.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
After only three days, the stress acne on my chin is already starting to clear up. It leaves a tingling feeling afterwards that I don't care for, but otherwise I'm really pleased. Definetly worth the price. I highly recommend this product. Couple of my friends bought this cleanser and they love it too.