Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
4.38 / 5 based on 517 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.
Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:
- Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
- Improve skin’s resilience
- Get back that youthful glow
- Keep skin hydrated
Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.
How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
- Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
- "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
This is one of the best cleansing products I have tried. It gets out all the dirt and grime that has accumulated on your face and leaves your face feeling clean, hydrated and rejuvenate. A dime-size portion is enough to serve an a gentle exfoliant with it's foamy texture. I've suggested it to friends and they've also found they've loved it too!
i love this cleanser! i highly recommend it. it is suppose to restore radiance and protects your skin, keeping it hydrated. i love it , one it removes my make-up and keeps my skin feeling soft and glowing. I am a big fan of mural products and so far so good with all the products that i have tried. It retails for $36.00 and it is so worth it.
Review for: Dry/sensitive Skin more...
I received this product as a sample pack from Ulta. I was a bit skeptical about trying it because I hadn't heard much on the product. After using it for a little over a month I haven't noticed any difference in my under eye area. I guess it's a good thing that it was free I would've been upset if I had purchase it with my own money.
This cleanser feels like you're washing your face with a cloud. It's amazing. It gently resurfaces with enzymes and keeps the skin fresh and hydrated, but still feeling clean and ready for the day. It has a light fruity smell that's also super pleasant. It's helped keep my uneven tone and redness at bay, and I love it.
for this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.
This may be expensive but I only use a little at a time. I dont use it everyday, but it does make my skin feel nice and soft when I am done washing it off. A little goes a long way. However I dont really like the scent of this. I think there are better cleansers out there for cheaper that do the same thing, if not better.
Went to Murad for a facial during a breakout in my second trimester. Usually these products are too expensive, but I discovered they are well worth it. The cleansing cream is gentle, but you can feel it working. With the help of cleansing creams and a routine suggested by the aesthetician my skin calmed down.
I haven't used a cleanser that compares to this one. It cleans out all the junk in my skin, especially since I wear makeup a lot. It's cleans, exfoliate and moisturizers all at the same time. My skin feels so smooth, soft and clean every time! I wish it did have a minty feeling or citrus to wake up the skin.
I have dry skin that is especially sensitive in the winter. This cleansing cream does not suds up, but still thoroughly cleans. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, but not tight. It additionally removes makeup well. Unless you have waterproof mascara or heavy eye makeup on, you can just cleanse with this instead of double cleansing.
Does it come in gallon size?? Seriously so refreshing! I love the light cool feeling. It also doesn't leave my face feeling dehydrated. I purchased this at ulta and have since been regularly working this into my beauty routine. I love using it in the morning along with my clarasonic. Really gets in there and cleans my skin up with out being abrasive.
Q & A
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos