BY MURAD #64 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Fida A.
Arcadia, Ca
This face wash felt so nice and did clean my face well but I did break out while using it
Vicky G.
Kingsport, TN
I really like this brand.. little pricey but the products I've used has been very good!
Melanie M.
Livermore, CA
It was good but I prefer other brands like drunk elephant. I would not repurchase.
Angela B.
Redwood City, CA
Great cleanser in removing the days makeups. Follow it up with a great moisturizer.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I use this my face feels so refreshing and I can swear even lighter.
Lisa Z.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This cleanser is extremely soft and creamy, but burns my eyes. It's tough to get my eye makeup off.
Kim C.
Princeton, TX
This cleansing cream is very moisturizing and leaves face feeling very clean, however it's not for me. I'm in my early 30s and prefer an exfoliating or deep clean facial soap, but this would be a great option for mature skin!
Samantha K.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Irritated my sensitive skin, but could definitely be great for someone with normal skin
kirstie b.
S Pasadena, CA
Good daily cleanser. love the microbeads, gets the job done without stripping the skin.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
After only three days, the stress acne on my chin is already starting to clear up. It leaves a tingling feeling afterwards that I don't care for, but otherwise I'm really pleased. Definetly worth the price. I highly recommend this product. Couple of my friends bought this cleanser and they love it too.