BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
This is perfect for dry sensitive skin. I wish it worked better for acne, however, I use other products for that. This works how its supposed to and it doesnt dry my skin out. That's what I look for in a cleanser as I use such harsh products acne. Would recommend!
Regina M.
Tacoma, WA
This cleanser is delicate and lovely! It gently removes all traces of dirt and grime, without leaving you stripped or dry. It leaves you feeling hydrated.

Ive had my bottle for more than 4 months now so a small amount of product goes a long way.

Pros:
Good for sensitive skin.
Removes makeup

Cons
If you are oily it may not leave you feeling as clean as youd like.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
One of the best cleansers I have ever used. Very gentle on the skin. It cleans your makeup off without being harsh. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It can be a little expensive but a little goes a long way.
Shyla K.
Maryville, MO
I LOVED THIS CLEANSING CREAM! It made my face feel literally squeaky clean and I didn't have a trace of makeup left on my face after applying this product. I bought it online and it well succeeded my expectation.s I will be buying it again after mine runs out
Serena O.
This product was effective, my face felt firm, it felt tight, it felt fresh, it was an all-in-one cleansing cream. I purchased it at my local drugstore. It did meet my expectations. I do purchase these often, and always recommend this product to my friends.
Anissa J.
This is the perfect every day cleanser. I can feel it really cleaning my skin, and getting deep down into my pores. It blew my expectations away. I also purchased this from Sephora. I have sensitive skin and dry skin and this was perfect for me. It did not break me out. Great every day cleanser!
Tiffany F.
E Bernstadt, KY
I absolutely love my Myra's renewing cleansing cream. It definitely met all of my expectations. It was very gentle on the skin and cleansed like a dream. The price is fine for this product and totally worth it!
Celeste R.
I have very sensitive skin and heard great things about this so I decided to try it, it does take off all remaining makeup but did make my skin irritated which I do believe was the fragrance... a bit on the pricey side... wouldn't repurchase..
Mary Figuers S.
Richmond
Absolutely love this product, it is a MUST buy! I have had acne prone skin for a while, and after a friend suggested this, I bought it at my local Ulta Beauty store. It can be a bit harsh on my skin and dry it out, so it is important to use a good moisturizer with it. It has really helped my acne, however, so I definitely recommend it.
Daiana u.
me encanta este producto te deja la piel super limpia ideal para usarla cuando te quieras desmaquillar remueve por completo lo que haya quedado de maquillaje en tu rostro......... por eso este producto esta entre mis favoritos para el cuidado de la piel