BY MURAD #63 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Isabell T.
Isabell T.
Seattle, WA
Makes me feel really clean with po it drying out my face! Love this product! Love murad!
kirstie b.
kirstie b.
S Pasadena, CA
Good daily cleanser. love the microbeads, gets the job done without stripping the skin.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Irritated my sensitive skin, but could definitely be great for someone with normal skin
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love everything about this cleanser! I also love how Murad is also cruelty free!
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
Love this cleanser. Foams nicely and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
I do like this cleanser. It is gentle on your skin. Smells good. Works well.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this renewing resurgence cleansing cream by murad due to its ultra moisturizing, non drying ability to cleanse and restore skins natural moisture barrier. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin, but has exfoliant properties that leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The best part is, it is formulated without toxic parabens, sulfates, and phthalates which will help restore problematic skin, not add to the problem! Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream
Heather H.
Heather H.
I really fell in love with this product. I like most things on the Murad line. Especially the anti aging line. They're not too pricey so I can usually afford to buy from them. Skincare is the most important thing, I try to spend more on skincare (if I can) than makeup. Anyways, I liked how it made my skin feel after I used used it. It made my skin feel very hydrated. It didn't burn my eyes like a lot of cleansers do. A little bit goes a long way so it lasted a long time
Somvang Sunnie P.
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I received a trial size of this, I ran out of my usual face cleanser at the time and had this available to use. It lathered well and made my face feel clean and was not harsh on my face. It also did not irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out either. I wouldn't recommend it removing any eye makeup and such but it is good to cleanse your face.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
I love the Murad Renewing Cleanser! Yes, I agree with some of the reviews that this is not a cleanse for those with dry skin. But for someone like me who has combination skin, it works wonders! Exfoliates my skin leaving it bright and smooth, great for removing my makeup effectively! You don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way and love its fragrance smell!!!