BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

melissa g.
melissa g.
Oak Ridge, TN
I got this as a sample. I liked the fact that it wasn't very drying and took off most of my makeup.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Tampa, FL
Good but the results were not surprising... not expensive but in my opinion theres better products
Pathetx A.
Pathetx A.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product for a long time. Stopped to try another product and regretted ite immediately.
Haley R.
Haley R.
This was not my favorite product. It dried my skin out so much I was constantly using moisturizer
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Renewing cleanser is wonderful, face feels great after and clean, would use again. Very gentle.
Liliana L.
Liliana L.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Best best best cream ever! I give that an a plus! Perfect for all skin types and works wonders
Joy T.
Joy T.
Really makes your skin feel clean and rejuvenated. Really works great for a mother on the go.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
So gentle in my skin. Doesn't dry it out and washes off easily. Great quality for the price.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
it was alright. Nothing too crazy about it, but for me there are better options out there.
Princess M.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
I did not like this product at all! I felt like this product made my skin break out more.