BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Lorena M.
I like the ingredients of the product, but I didn't see much of a difference after using it. I don't want to give it one star because it helped balance my skin, but it just wasn't enough for me. This like anything else from their line is an it pricey
Danielle W.
This is ok. Its not my favorite. It didn't do much for my skin. I still didn't feel like it even took my makeup off all the way. I never felt dry with it or anything. It felt nice and not overly stripping but it didn't do anything to treat my skin. It was meh.
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
this is the perfect cleanser for dry skin that still wants to exfoliate! it gives a deep clarifying cleanse but still gives skin that needed moisture t keep you from drying out. and for 36 dollars a little goes a long way. You will honestly have this cleanser for about 6 months. tip: use your clarisonic with it!
Alisha m.
Hilton Head, SC
I love the way this cleansing cream makes my face feel after i use this product. I find it very effective. The packaging is nothing special just like the normal murad packaging. This product was gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
This product leaves my skin soft and clean every time I use it. I combine it with my clarisonic for amazing results. Its very gentle on the skin, not micro beads or anything like that. The price isn't bad for such a quality cleanser either!
Hannah D.
Grand bay, AL
This is a pretty good cleanser but it's just average. It's very gentle but it's nothing special. You can get this at Sephora so it's a tad bit pricey for something just average. It is very creamy which I like but it's just like any other cleanser
Rismelys H.
el producto es demasiado bueno, sobre todo muy confiable, son productos de calidad que te lo puedes colocar con toda la confianza del mundo, ya que te dan frescura, durabilidad y belleza, de la puntuacion de 10 al 0 le doy un 10. es un producto de belleza estraordinariamente bueno
Star R.
A little goes a very long way! I have sensitive skin and Murad products don't tend to irritate me, it helps out when I have some blemish pop ups and makes my skin feel more alive and rejuvenated after every wash. Hope this was helpful!
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
This is perfect for dry sensitive skin. I wish it worked better for acne, however, I use other products for that. This works how its supposed to and it doesnt dry my skin out. That's what I look for in a cleanser as I use such harsh products acne. Would recommend!
Tara H.
It's got a nice base. It leaves my face moisturizered after washing off with water. It doesn't really have a scent. The cleansing cream feels nice on the face when rubbing the skin. It does make you feel clean afterwards and moisturized.