BY MURAD #62 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Chantel F.
This is a great everyday cleanser. I was using something harsher, but I don't get severe breakouts - just the occasional spots from oily skin. This cleanser has really kept any breakouts at bay. I can't remember any serious blemish since I started using it a few months ago! It has a cool, tingly feeling that isn't overwhelming, and it keeps m skin really clear without drying it. Will repurchase!
Brooke M.
Shell Beach, CA
This is a nice product, but it's expensive. It kind of leaves my skin feeling rough and not as smooth as I would like it. If you want to try the product, I would suggest buying the sample pack that runs for about $40.00. That way you can try a wide range of products from Murad.
Shaylin O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is a great product especially for someone on the go. It definitely lives up to its name.goes on smooth with no residue. I order it in the mailbox every couple of months or so and keep it in my purse. I will highly recommend this product and will continue to use it myself!
Lois B.
This cleansing cream is pricey, but worth it. When I first applied tis cream I was skepttcal, but once I worked it in I became a believer. I like to use it after I use my makeup remover. Your skin will fill squeaky clean and soft. The only negative is make the bottle larger.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH

LOVE LOVE LOVE - my skin is clear and my pores are visibly smaller due to this concoction. I use this cleanser with the Murad clarifying toner. The size is quite large for the price and just a dime size worth on the palm of your hand will wash everything off of your face.
abigail p.
Moreno Valley , CA
Dont see much improvement been using it for 3 months, its gentle,  It last a long time as your really only suppose to use a small pea every time you wash your face.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is super silky and lathers up with just a small amount. This bottle will last several months, very well worth the price. My skin feels softer and more supple after using. Rinses clean. Not heavily perfumed or scented so is good for my sensitive skin .
TRACY O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally really really really like their products, however, this is really drying. I tried several application techniques and nothing seemed to change the outcome, very drying. It has a nice light pleasant scent but that's about it. Its simply not effective.
Lorena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the ingredients of the product, but I didn't see much of a difference after using it. I don't want to give it one star because it helped balance my skin, but it just wasn't enough for me. This like anything else from their line is an it pricey
Alisha m.
Hilton Head, SC
I love the way this cleansing cream makes my face feel after i use this product. I find it very effective. The packaging is nothing special just like the normal murad packaging. This product was gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again