BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Liberty, TX
Very lovely cleanser for people with sensitive or dry skin. It won't leave you face dry but well moisturized.
Tammy Q.
Tammy Q.
Waldorf, Md
After cleansing my face my face didn't feel tight or dry after I washed it made my skin feel smooth and soft
Ivette Q.
Ivette Q.
I feels amazing, leaves my skin nice & clean feeling fresh, not drying at all & also removes my makeup eell
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
Didn't really see a noticeable difference while using this product. Nothing appeared spectacular about it.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
This product has helped me in my morning routine. I love the way it makes my face feel. It is awesome.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Gainesville, FL
It's a great cleansing cream that will make your skin feeling fresh and clean. Also nondrying and oily
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
My skin has never felt better. Smells good. I would recommend to anyone especially people with eczema
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this paired with a
Murad serum at night and always wake up to a brighter younger looking face!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
I can always count on this product because it cleans deep in my pores and removes most of my makeup.
melissa g.
melissa g.
Oak Ridge, TN
I got this as a sample. I liked the fact that it wasn't very drying and took off most of my makeup.