BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This may be expensive but I only use a little at a time. I dont use it everyday, but it does make my skin feel nice and soft when I am done washing it off. A little goes a long way. However I dont really like the scent of this. I think there are better cleansers out there for cheaper that do the same thing, if not better.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I haven't used a cleanser that compares to this one. It cleans out all the junk in my skin, especially since I wear makeup a lot. It's cleans, exfoliate and moisturizers all at the same time. My skin feels so smooth, soft and clean every time! I wish it did have a minty feeling or citrus to wake up the skin.
Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
Went to Murad for a facial during a breakout in my second trimester. Usually these products are too expensive, but I discovered they are well worth it. The cleansing cream is gentle, but you can feel it working. With the help of cleansing creams and a routine suggested by the aesthetician my skin calmed down.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin that is especially sensitive in the winter. This cleansing cream does not suds up, but still thoroughly cleans. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, but not tight. It additionally removes makeup well. Unless you have waterproof mascara or heavy eye makeup on, you can just cleanse with this instead of double cleansing.
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
i love this stuff! i was looking for a gentle cleanser to use in the morning when I didn't necessarily have all the grit & grime i do at the end of the day. you only need a dab as it foams up nicely and cleans great without stripping the moisture from your skin. will definitely purchase again =)
Mansur Beauty B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this one step cleanser is a life saver. Its not harsh on the skin at all, i use it every morning and evening and clears out unclogged pores, any left over make up on the skin. As it is has a creamer texture on the skin it feels soft and lightweight on the skin. i would definitely purchase this item
Chantel F.
This is a great everyday cleanser. I was using something harsher, but I don't get severe breakouts - just the occasional spots from oily skin. This cleanser has really kept any breakouts at bay. I can't remember any serious blemish since I started using it a few months ago! It has a cool, tingly feeling that isn't overwhelming, and it keeps m skin really clear without drying it. Will repurchase!
Lois B.
This cleansing cream is pricey, but worth it. When I first applied tis cream I was skepttcal, but once I worked it in I became a believer. I like to use it after I use my makeup remover. Your skin will fill squeaky clean and soft. The only negative is make the bottle larger.
abigail p.
Moreno Valley , CA
Dont see much improvement been using it for 3 months, its gentle,  It last a long time as your really only suppose to use a small pea every time you wash your face.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is super silky and lathers up with just a small amount. This bottle will last several months, very well worth the price. My skin feels softer and more supple after using. Rinses clean. Not heavily perfumed or scented so is good for my sensitive skin .