BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Kendra M.
I loooooovvvvveeeeee all of Murad facial products! But this one takes the cake! I wear a lot of makeup so I need a really good deep cleansing product and this one is it!
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything murad will be amazing for anyone, if you're sensitive, have acne or anything like that you will love their stuff. Their cleansers are super gentle on the skin, removes dirt and makeup and leaves skin super soft
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
This is a great face wash if youhave oily skin, I recieved it as a free sample and loved it.  I may purchase it the next time I am due to buy face wash.
Jessi S.
I absolutely love Murad. I haven't used this one for very long but I use their clarifying cleanser fairly regularly and my skin feels clean but not all dried out.
Julianna T.
Love this cleansing cream it is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. Does not make my skin feel squeaky clean ( hate the feeling of tight skin) but instead it pumps moisture into my skin without being to harsh.
Kaitlin O.
Im an esthetician and I absolutely love this cleanser. First of all it's a very gentle cleanser it's so rich and creamy. It's also has papaya enzymes to exfoliate your skin...This is great for someone who has normal to dry skin. I believe it cost about 36$ but it lasts for about 3 months all you need is a pea size because it's highly concentrated then emulsify it with water... less is more with this product. It's great for the price. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and I can tell it's more hydrated! Love this product!
Secil O.
I use it everyday to clean my face.
It is very nice.
It definitely met my expectations.
It was very effective.
Loved this cream.
I am a repeat user, can use it multiple times.
I will buy it again.
Recommended.
Diana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best cleansing products I have tried. It gets out all the dirt and grime that has accumulated on your face and leaves your face feeling clean, hydrated and rejuvenate. A dime-size portion is enough to serve an a gentle exfoliant with it's foamy texture. I've suggested it to friends and they've also found they've loved it too!
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
i love this cleanser! i highly recommend it. it is suppose to restore radiance and protects your skin, keeping it hydrated. i love it , one it removes my make-up and keeps my skin feeling soft and glowing. I am a big fan of mural products and so far so good with all the products that i have tried. It retails for $36.00 and it is so worth it.
Jamie T.
Stockton, CA
This cleansing cream doesn't clog pores and leaves the skin hydrated and smooth. I've been using this for a couple months now and I always buy it on the Sephora website.