BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I love there cleanser all there products and what they have to offer for all skin types. Amazing gentle for the skin
Karen M.
Karen M.
Like it , your skin looks clean after used it , soft and hydrated . Like the products bad thing is a online products
Elana K.
Elana K.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Love the texture and the clean finish on my skin. I've been using it for over a year now and I'm absolutely in love.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
Love the clean feeling after I use it, super soft and mosterized. I actually feel like my face is renewed and fresh.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Fayetteville, NC
This product feels very nice on the skin it cleans your face has a nice creamy feeling to it it refreshes the face.
Evelia O.
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love the way this product makes my. Skin feel . It's refreshing & soft & especially to take make up off .
Adine D.
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
The scent on this cream is remarkable. Not only that, but it makes me feel very refreshed and cleaning when using.
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ
The scent is horrible, cleanser doesn't have anything special to justify the price. Last time buying this product
Marisela K.
Marisela K.
Porterville, CA
Gets the job done. Gets all the makeup and makes my face feel very clean. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Liberty, TX
Very lovely cleanser for people with sensitive or dry skin. It won't leave you face dry but well moisturized.