BY MURAD #59 in Facial Cleansers

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Genesis G.
Petaluma, CA
This cleanser is good but honestly not my favorite! I do love the way my face feels after using it but I just have tried better cleansers for my skin type. This cleanser is part of the Resurgence line from Murad and is great for hormonal and more mature skin. My moms a fan of this line and it works better for her skin and she says it's given her a healthier glow!
Diana P.
This is one of the best cleansing products I have tried. It gets out all the dirt and grime that has accumulated on your face and leaves your face feeling clean, hydrated and rejuvenate. A dime-size portion is enough to serve an a gentle exfoliant with it's foamy texture. I've suggested it to friends and they've also found they've loved it too!
Jamie T.
Stockton, CA
This cleansing cream doesn't clog pores and leaves the skin hydrated and smooth. I've been using this for a couple months now and I always buy it on the Sephora website.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
i love this cleanser! i highly recommend it. it is suppose to restore radiance and protects your skin, keeping it hydrated. i love it , one it removes my make-up and keeps my skin feeling soft and glowing. I am a big fan of mural products and so far so good with all the products that i have tried. It retails for $36.00 and it is so worth it.
Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
Went to Murad for a facial during a breakout in my second trimester. Usually these products are too expensive, but I discovered they are well worth it. The cleansing cream is gentle, but you can feel it working. With the help of cleansing creams and a routine suggested by the aesthetician my skin calmed down.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I haven't used a cleanser that compares to this one. It cleans out all the junk in my skin, especially since I wear makeup a lot. It's cleans, exfoliate and moisturizers all at the same time. My skin feels so smooth, soft and clean every time! I wish it did have a minty feeling or citrus to wake up the skin.
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
This may be expensive but I only use a little at a time. I dont use it everyday, but it does make my skin feel nice and soft when I am done washing it off. A little goes a long way. However I dont really like the scent of this. I think there are better cleansers out there for cheaper that do the same thing, if not better.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
I have dry skin that is especially sensitive in the winter. This cleansing cream does not suds up, but still thoroughly cleans. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, but not tight. It additionally removes makeup well. Unless you have waterproof mascara or heavy eye makeup on, you can just cleanse with this instead of double cleansing.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville , FL
Does it come in gallon size?? Seriously so refreshing! I love the light cool feeling. It also doesn't leave my face feeling dehydrated. I purchased this at ulta and have since been regularly working this into my beauty routine. I love using it in the morning along with my clarasonic. Really gets in there and cleans my skin up with out being abrasive.
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
i love this stuff! i was looking for a gentle cleanser to use in the morning when I didn't necessarily have all the grit & grime i do at the end of the day. you only need a dab as it foams up nicely and cleans great without stripping the moisture from your skin. will definitely purchase again =)