BY MURAD #55 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Tia D.
Bethany , OK
Great cleanser for sensitive skin and aging skin. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it isn’t harsh on your skin. Prevents tugging since it gently lathers. Not my most favorite since I have oily but would def recommend it to others.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this renewing resurgence cleansing cream by murad due to its ultra moisturizing, non drying ability to cleanse and restore skins natural moisture barrier. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin, but has exfoliant properties that leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The best part is, it is formulated without toxic parabens, sulfates, and phthalates which will help restore problematic skin, not add to the problem! Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream
Heather H.
I really fell in love with this product. I like most things on the Murad line. Especially the anti aging line. They're not too pricey so I can usually afford to buy from them. Skincare is the most important thing, I try to spend more on skincare (if I can) than makeup. Anyways, I liked how it made my skin feel after I used used it. It made my skin feel very hydrated. It didn't burn my eyes like a lot of cleansers do. A little bit goes a long way so it lasted a long time
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I received a trial size of this, I ran out of my usual face cleanser at the time and had this available to use. It lathered well and made my face feel clean and was not harsh on my face. It also did not irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out either. I wouldn't recommend it removing any eye makeup and such but it is good to cleanse your face.
Eboni M.
If you want to lightly exfoliate and cleanse your skin all in one, this product is for you! This amazing cleanser is a top selling product in Ulta Beauty as well as featured in many magazines as an amazing face wash. It is well earned for this revitalizing, hydrating cleanser that leaves your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
Nicole B.
Southborough, MA
Murad is one of my favorite brands and products to use on my face.  This Cleansing cream is wonderful, it is not greasy and makes your face feeling super smooth.  Even though this product is expensive is it totally worth buying to use on your face.  You must use daily as this is the only down fall of the product in my option but it is for every type of skin especially my sensitive dry skin type.
Chloe S.
I wanted to love this after buying the full size, but it seems to dry my skin out even more! The smell seemed a bit off and made my face sting. Maybe I received part of a bad batch? I would not purchase or recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin unless you try it with a sample first.
Dominque S.
Riverside, CA
I'm young and not experiencing any wrinkles but I use mostly the resurgence line from murad. I love the way it smells but it also works so well. I love the creamy texture of the product and it really helps lock in hydration. I've switched to other murad cleansers but always found my way back to this one. (Close second is soothing gel cleanser, but I mostly use that when my skin is irritated)
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
A good basic cleansing cream. Doesn't burn or irritate and definitely cleans well. I took away 1 star because it wasn't good enough to keep in my daily routine but that doesn't mean that it might be perfect for yours. Worked perfectly but lacked the wow-factor for me!