Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Hannah H.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Jillian A.

BY MURAD

This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.

Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:

• Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
  • Improve skin’s resilience
  • Get back that youthful glow
  • Keep skin hydrated

Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.

• Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
  • Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

• For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new c...3 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
  • "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Ashli M.
St. louis
Review for: Renewing Cleansing Cream 6.75 fl oz; 200 ml more...
I have combination skin which in the summer my skin is more oily and in the winter it’s more dry. I use the vitamin c cleanser in the spring and summer and I use this during fall and winter. It’s so super rich a little goes a long way especially if you use a Clarisonic like me. It’s so moisturizing and gentle. It does wonders for removing the most stubborn makeup also. This entire line is my favorite from Murad
Lauren P.
Bronx
I use this in the shower in the morning to clean my face and remove any night masks/eye/lip creams, and also at night before bed. It was recommended to me by my esthetician because my skin is sensitive and dry and I really love it my skin is definitely clean after use but doesn’t feel dry or tight.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love Dr. Murad the person but I have not had any luck with any of his products. I have tried serval products bought the whole range in fact from the infomercial and sadly I did not like anything. I used it all the way I was directed and no results were noticed.
Hannah H.
Bennington
Review for: Dry/sensitive Skin more...
this was a constant in my skincare at one point and I used it religiously before makeup application. it would leave my skin hydrated and supple after use. I would love to repurchase this again, it’s a gentle cleanser and smells almost like sunscreen. really good product!
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
Great cleanser for sensitive skin and aging skin. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it isn’t harsh on your skin. Prevents tugging since it gently lathers. Not my most favorite since I have oily but would def recommend it to others.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I tried this brand for a few weeks after reading reviews and also receiving a deluxe sample. It broke my face out terribly. I waited on the few weeks that my skin could have been "purging". It never stopped breaking out. I am not one to get many blemishes, but it looked like I had adult acne. Since stopping my face is finally starting tp heal. I do not recommend.
Tiffany P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Renewing Cleansing Cream 6.75 fl oz; 200 ml more...
LOVE! My new cleansing fav. I was all about Perricone and now I’m seeing the greatness in Murad products. It’s light and creamy and leaves the skin supple and smooth. Very soft. A little goes a long way here so it will last awhile. Def’ worth checking out!
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz more...
I’ve used this only at night as my second cleanser after my murad essential c cleanser just to really wash makeup off and environmental crap on my skin. I’ve noticed such a difference in how my skin looks. My lines are disappearing and so are my discolorations and uneven texture. I’m super happy with this and it’s worth the money to me.
Liza B.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE THEIR CLEANSER! It's a really soft consistency and does not leave my skin dry after using it. A lady from massage envy who was working on my face recommended me this cleanser for my dry skin and after buying it I saw results in 1-2 days. My face become more clear, my blemishes were going away, and my face finally had some color to it. Would 110% recommend!
Melissa L.
Another wonderful cleanser from Murad. This product is thick and cream with a pearl appearance. It has little to no fragrance. I would highly recommend this if you plan on using any of their Resurgence products like the Retinol Youth Renewal Serum, Retinol Youth Renewal EYE Serum, or the Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho , NM
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
Andrea D.
For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.