BY MURAD #69 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Juliana O.
Juliana O.
White Plains, MD
I've used up half the bottle before reviewing this product. For reference, my skin is acne-prone, somewhat sensitive, and is combination.

Perhaps, its because I'm not the target market for this product (mature skin), but I don't find this product is great. I originally ventured into Murad because of their AHA/BHA cleanser (love this), but I wanted something that I could be used as a daily cleanser. It worked for a while but then my skin got very dry all of a sudden, and then I found that it wasn't moisturizing enough (even though its supposed to be "ultramoisturising"). I had to go back to oil cleansers to rebalance my skin.

Pros:
-Price may seem high but you use very little at a time, and the bottle lasts a long time (I've had mine for a year and I'm about half way through)
-Keeps pores clear (I did not experience breakouts while I was using it)
-Works well with Clarisonic

Cons:
-not "ultramoisturising"
-does not smell particularly nice (smells kind of artificial or like cheap soap you'd find at a public washroom)

Overall, it was not a stand out product to me. It did its job at cleansing my skin but I think I'm going to revert back to oil cleansers which seem to do more for me.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
This reformulated cleanser is much better in this new formula; the irritating fragrant oils have been omitted this time around, so this is great for sensitive skin. This is also creamier and happens to be a very good, though still pricey, cleanser for those with normal to dry skin. It foams slightly and rinses better than you’d think (it contains oils). This still contains fragrance and some fragrance chemicals, but their presence is minor and unlikely to be a problem, though use caution when applying this around the eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and they stung if I applied too much product around the eyes.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love this cleanser! It's lightweight and creamy! It has a mild sent that slightly fruity, I think it's the papaya and it. I use this twice a day with my Clarisonic. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I follow up with a Murad toner and acne spot fix on any blemishes and then one of their daytime moisturizers with SPF. This combo as been working great for me the last 6 months.
Chantel F.
Chantel F.
This is a great everyday cleanser. I was using something harsher, but I don't get severe breakouts - just the occasional spots from oily skin. This cleanser has really kept any breakouts at bay. I can't remember any serious blemish since I started using it a few months ago! It has a cool, tingly feeling that isn't overwhelming, and it keeps m skin really clear without drying it. Will repurchase!
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Petaluma, CA
This cleanser is good but honestly not my favorite! I do love the way my face feels after using it but I just have tried better cleansers for my skin type. This cleanser is part of the Resurgence line from Murad and is great for hormonal and more mature skin. My moms a fan of this line and it works better for her skin and she says it's given her a healthier glow!
Regina M.
Regina M.
Tacoma, WA
This cleanser is delicate and lovely! It gently removes all traces of dirt and grime, without leaving you stripped or dry. It leaves you feeling hydrated.

Ive had my bottle for more than 4 months now so a small amount of product goes a long way.

Pros:
Good for sensitive skin.
Removes makeup

Cons
If you are oily it may not leave you feeling as clean as youd like.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it come in gallon size?? Seriously so refreshing! I love the light cool feeling. It also doesn't leave my face feeling dehydrated. I purchased this at ulta and have since been regularly working this into my beauty routine. I love using it in the morning along with my clarasonic. Really gets in there and cleans my skin up with out being abrasive.
Mary Figuers S.
Mary Figuers S.
Richmond
Absolutely love this product, it is a MUST buy! I have had acne prone skin for a while, and after a friend suggested this, I bought it at my local Ulta Beauty store. It can be a bit harsh on my skin and dry it out, so it is important to use a good moisturizer with it. It has really helped my acne, however, so I definitely recommend it.
Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
I have dry skin that is especially sensitive in the winter. This cleansing cream does not suds up, but still thoroughly cleans. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, but not tight. It additionally removes makeup well. Unless you have waterproof mascara or heavy eye makeup on, you can just cleanse with this instead of double cleansing.
Eboni M.
Eboni M.
If you want to lightly exfoliate and cleanse your skin all in one, this product is for you! This amazing cleanser is a top selling product in Ulta Beauty as well as featured in many magazines as an amazing face wash. It is well earned for this revitalizing, hydrating cleanser that leaves your skin soft, smooth and glowing.