Skin CareFacial SkincareNeck CreamsMurad
Rejuvenating Lift For Neck And Decollete

Murad Rejuvenating Lift For Neck And Decollete

Targeted anti-aging treatment rapidly firms, rejuvenates and reduces signs of aging on the neck and décolleté.

Benefits: This patented formula rapidly firms, evens tone and smoothes skin texture by diminishing sagging, crepey skin and wrinkles associated with the effects of hormonal aging on the neck and décolleté.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing, massage a thin layer over neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with Resurgence day or night moisturizer.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Sclerotium Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Pollen Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Lysine HCl, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium PCA, Proline, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Punica Granatum Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

What is the best neck cream for someone to start using in early 30s?
Would it help someone who has lines on the neck? How well does this cream work on dark lines? Is there any cream that can work on dark lines on the neck?
Shopping for mom and would like to know if you would recommend it for someone 50+ ?
Start your review of Murad Rejuvenating Lift For Neck And Decollete!
How would you rate this product?
Milca P.
Juncos , PR
Murad Rejuvenating Lift For Neck And Decollete uploaded by Milca P.
Good texture, rejuvenates the skin giving a young and satiny appearance. Highly recommended. Murad Renewing Eye Cream
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Murad Rejuvenating Lift For Neck And Decollete uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this sample though I don’t really need a lifter for my neck. I didn’t see any results, though there’s not enough in the sample I got to tell. Murad is a great brand and you can get it at Sephora !
Christina I.
Oh my god, this product has made my declite so defined and feminine! I can't even begin to say how amazing this product is!!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
It is not like at my age I need it, but it is better to use products before to prevent future damage, it bathes me because it gives my neck firm and softness
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Love this neck cream! Good brand! I use this every day and love it. It really has helped my neck.
Sonakshi P.
Redmond, WA
* the product lasts all day long * worth the product for the price * I like the quantity * not harsh on the skin
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Kaelyn H.
Sand springs, ok
didn't like this so much it was okay but it didn't do anything my skin looked exactly the same as before I put it on
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
Very smooth and not itchy cream makes my face feel completely smooth. One of my favorite face creams!
Lisa K.
Spokane Vly, WA
I just got the product in my fab fit fun box. I used it this morning for the first time. I have to say that I really like this face wash. Its 11pm and my face still feels fresh and rejuvenated. I will share this with my kids as they are teens and have been dealing with breakouts.