BY MURAD

This non-drying formula soothes skin by washing away excess surface oil, makeup, and impurities with softening extracts of Cucumber, Hawaiian White Ginger, and Algae.

Benefits: This gentle lightweight cleanser removes makeup, dirt and other impurities. Cucumber Extract soothes as it refreshes while Hawaiian White Ginger and Algae Extracts soften and smooth skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Hydrating Toner and recommended Murad treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Butylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Sodium PCA, PEG-8 Distearate, Polyquaternium-4, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum)

• What is your favorite line from Murad? Best for sensitive...3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product?3 Answers
  • What is the consistency like of the product?1 Answers
Murad Refreshing Cleanser
  • "Murad cleansing products are great. Leaves my skin feeling smooth I would recommend this product for persons with sensitive skin." in 7 reviews
  • "I usually use the Murad Vitamin C (orange bottle), but I absolutely love this cleanser!! It feels so soft and moisturizing on my skin, which is essential in this frigid cold that is going on now. I definitely intend to keep using it! It leaves the skin feeling clean and very soft." in 3 reviews
Rachael B.
Lutz,FL
Great cleanser and it smells great! You can also use it to remove makeup! I used this cleanser for about a week and it did start to break my face out just like the vitamin c one did. My face just isn’t friends with Murad cleanser! I would recommend this though if you’re in search of a good cleanser, I know a lot of people who love it!
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
Great winter cleanser! Gentle on skin, removes makeup and moisturizes skin all at once. Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry to combination skin- follow with hydrating toner and moisturizer.
Shayna B.
Ridgely, TN
Great cleanser! Made skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated! I was very impressed with how it removed all makeup and oil from my face. Will definitely be purchasing and recommending to friends!!
Kara H.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This gentle cleanser is tough on makeup but soft on skin. It doesn’t strip my skin of its natural oils but leaves me feeling squeaky clean. Bonus points for not making my sensitive skin break out. 8/10 would recommend.
Kaydee R.
I LOVE the refreshing cleanser! It works wonders for my dry and sensitive skin, while having age fighting benefits! I would definitely recommend pairing. This product with Miranda AHA/BHA cleanser as well.
Allie G.
Eads, TN
This is my everyday gentle cleanser. It’s gentle and takes my makeup off while cleaning my face. I pair it with a Murad Hydrating Toner, Olehenrisken Invigorating Night Transforming Gel, and an Essential Vitamin C Murad moisturizer every night. And then use it again every morning before moisturizer and makeup!
Makayla G.
pelham, NH
Been using for almost a year and my skin has never looked better! Everything else I’ve used either stops working or makes me break out. Not this! While a little drying, I do not find it over powering and with some moisturizer you hardly notice.
Taylor S.
I’ve been using this for over a year now and i love it. I used to use the acne one but realized i didn’t not need it because i didn’t have severe acne and made my skin excessively dry. I’m only 23 but it’s never too early to start using anti aging products
Kerry H.
New York
This product is awesome!   It cleanses and hydrates your skin at the same time.  It completely removes makeup, which is great for a cleanser to do.  Murad Refreshing Cleanser doesn't strip your skin like soap can.   I would purchase this product again.
Emily E.
Cranston, RI
I love using this product on my facial clients! It removes all impurities on the skin without over-drying, so it can be used twice a day! A little on the pricey side, but you don’t need to use much so it lasts a while.
patty a.
How do you like this products for long term use?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Where can you buy this product?
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
What is your favorite line from Murad? Best for sensitive skin?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Is the product good for people with acne prone skin?
Helene S.
Dallas, TX
What is the consistency like of the product?