Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersMurad
Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel

Murad Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel

The Murad Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel will treat and prevent redness and sensitivity by fortifying delicate skin and improving skin comfort all day.

Murad Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel contains azelaic acid to improve hydration and calm flushed skin. Goji berry extract helps accelerate the healing of dry, flaky skin and zinc oxide and peppermint leaf extracts soothe skin and help to reduce stinging and sensitivity.

Directions of use:

• After cleansing, massage a thin layer over face and neck.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Glycosaminoglycans, Punica Granatum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Illite, Sodium Hydroxide, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citral, Limonene, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 3 (CI 42053)

How great is the product at calming redness?
Is this product drying for skin?
I haven't seen this in stores like Sephora. Is it still sold / on the market?
Start your review of Murad Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The price is pretty expensive but worth it. I have dry sensitive skin and this worked and didn't irritate my skin. in reviews
maywood, CA
the best cream leaving your skin smooth and fresh. love a great cream that does give your skin more moisture. yes met my expectations!
Birmingham, MI
This treatment is okay, but if I were you; I would spend your money elsewhere. This gel didn't really do anything great to my skin other than hydrate it. It didn't help with my small wrinkles or fine lines
Homestead, FL
I got this as a recommendation from an esthetician and honestly it wasn't worth the 50 or 60 dollars. It does make my face feel cleaner but it hasn't helped with any break outs or preventing them either.
Riverside, CA
I have a lot of redness in my skin, especially on my cheeks, and this product has done wonders for me. It can seem like it's way over priced to some people, but I find it to be worth it. It helps with redness and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend it!
San Jose, CA
I've had this gel for quite a while and it has honestly done wonders! I admit- it's not the most cost effective in my opinion, but for what you get, it'll last a while and will change the way your face ever was. The gel is very cooling and I find it perfect for those days where your face doesn't feel like itself.
Sebring, FL
Murad Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel uploaded by Coleen A.
I am 49 years old and have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness. I love the Murad Recovery Treatment Gel because it is non-irritating and calms my skin. I use it in the morning and evening and it does not clog my pores. I highly recommend this product for other women with sensitive skin.
Phoenix, AZ
Use to use the orange but this one works much better and feels amazing on my skin
Another favorite of mine. It feels like nothing is on your face. It doesn't dry it out.
Huntsville, AL
I can't go on enough about Murad I use them for everything I own almost every product they have.
Jackson
Sooooooooo amaaaaaaazing Am speachless about how magical and amzing this product is on my face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...