BY MURAD

The Murad Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel will treat and prevent redness and sensitivity by fortifying delicate skin and improving skin comfort all day.

Murad Redness Therapy Recovery Treatment Gel contains azelaic acid to improve hydration and calm flushed skin. Goji berry extract helps accelerate the healing of dry, flaky skin and zinc oxide and peppermint leaf extracts soothe skin and help to reduce stinging and sensitivity.

Directions of use:

• After cleansing, massage a thin layer over face and neck.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Glycosaminoglycans, Punica Granatum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Illite, Sodium Hydroxide, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citral, Limonene, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 3 (CI 42053)

• I haven't seen this in stores like Sephora. Is it still s...1 Answers
  • Does this actually help with redness? I have redness arou...1 Answers
  • Does this really treat redness? I need somerhing to calm ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "The price is pretty expensive but worth it. I have dry sensitive skin and this worked and didn't irritate my skin. " in 4 reviews
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I really like using Murad's redness therapy recovery facewash. Although I've never been diagnosed with Rosacea, I do have areas on my face that seem to remain on the somewhat reddish side& this particular Murad facewash helps tone them down. I love the subtle scent& the way my skin feels aftwr using it. It rarely hurts to try out something new. I believe in giving products new to me a fair shake& with this one I am REALLY glad I did.. Give this a try, U WON'T be disappointed!! You can thank me later!!😘
Savanna T.
Eagle Pass
I suffer from redness so when I purchased this product I was really hoping for something that would calm that and it really did. This product is sensitive to my sensitive skin and it doesn’t feel heavy or anything on the face.
TaNiesha G.
Wendell
I'm always on the hunt for anti-aging and acne products. I had a small body breakout and that is why I purchased this. I feel it worked okay, but I've used other products that worked better.
veronica b.
I love murad! Within a few washes I noticed how the redness around my cheeks faded. It is not abrasive, it actually feels very nice on the skin. It’s gentle and your face feels clean without being tight.
Tricia M.
Wichita
This is SO worth buying! I have a lot of redness on my face, and many other cleansers either didn’t help at all, or made my face worse. This is the holy grail for anyone with redness/sensitive skin. It toned down the redness after the first couple of uses. It is pricey but like I said SO worth it!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This spot treatment worked well but not to an astonishing level. For me it did a pretty good job, making my breakouts go away more quickly. It did make me a bit dry where I used it but it went away fairly quickly.
Alyssa H.
This was just okay but not worth the price tag. Felt I could have use aloe Vera. Light and it did calm my skin but didn't do much else. I don't recommend this to anyone. Will not repurchase. Too expensive
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Alexis G.
This is a great product and helps with my redness very well. It did not take it all away but just what it did help it made me more confident to go out without makeup.
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
I bough this product originally for my teenage son who is experiencing his first go round with acne. It wan't severe acne but it was consistent and annoying. This face wash worked well. Nothing miraculous, but using it daily, it got rid of a lot of his acne and fought back new breakouts. Definitely could tell a difference. I ended up using it as well, to fight hormonal breakouts I get monthly, and I really like it. It leaves my face feeling refreshed. I didn't miss my usual Clique face wash. This product gave me that glow. I'll buy it again.
Nikki S.
Does this really treat redness? I need somerhing to calm my flare ups....how much ?
Nicole W.
I also have dry skin, will this be fine for my skin?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Is this good for the occasional breakout?
I R.
I haven't seen this in stores like Sephora. Is it still sold / on the market?
Ekaterina K.
Whitby, ON
Does this actually help with redness? I have redness around my nose area and it's always bugged me, I'm looking for something to help with that.