Murad Recovery Treatment Gel (Salon Size) 100ml/4oz uploaded by Christy R.Murad Recovery Treatment Gel (Salon Size) 100ml/4oz uploaded by Coleen A.Murad Recovery Treatment Gel (Salon Size) 100ml/4oz uploaded by jorge sanchez j.

BY MURAD #56 in Facial Skincare

Brand from Murad. This gel intensely treats and prevents skin redness and sensitivity Contains Azelaic Acid and Vitamin K offers ultra hydration to skin Goji Berry Extract boosts the healing of dry, flaky skin Zinc Oxide and Peppermint Leaf soothe irritated skin and reduce stinging Incredibly relives red, inflamed skin and leaves skin comfortable all day Ideal for dry and sensitive skin After cleansing, massage a thin layer over face and neck Pack Size - 100ml/4oz see more...

Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
I am 49 years old and have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness. I love the Murad Recovery Treatment Gel because it is non-irritating and calms my skin. I use it in the morning and evening and it does not clog my pores. I highly recommend this product for other women with sensitive skin.
Taha P.
I really want to use this product, but actually I never find it in store or online. My dermatologist recommend it to me and also for acne treatment from Murad brand I find the acne treatment it kind of works but sometimes I do get one or two zits on my face. Maybe I should use this together with acne treatment??? I really don't know that is why I don't like going to dermatologist, I always wait in the line for hours and hours and then when I see the dermatologists she will give me recommendations to find Murad treatments, couldn't she just give me something from her cabinets. Oh, I don't even know where I'm going with this. But i will find this product and will try it definitely to see what really my dermatologist was talking about?!
Bree F.
My face is very dry and needs tons of moisture. I usually do a skin mask use a toner and then use my moisuture products. Very light weight and effective. Murad is A reliable brand. I purchase my sets at ulta. Very effective products. Guaranteed to last also, a little goes a long way. I love the acne treatment collection also. Very reliable products. Somewhat costly but worth it 100%! ;)
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
I can say it is lightweight, moisturizes, non-greasy, smells nice, soothes skin, I bought it in Ulta.
It relieves the dryness , always use this product after washing, perfect for the sensitive skin.
Got many compliments on my skin since starting this line , love it
Stephanie S.
Nashville, TN
It's called "Recovery Treatment Gel," but what it should be called is "Magical Healing Gel." This gel is perfect for when your skin is just a bit too irritated for comfort. It relieves redness, inflammation, and textural abnormalities (slight ones) by calming the skin. Only 4 stars because the gel comes out so fast I usually have too much for one application.
Amy Catherine A.
Love this product! Best food for my skin ever! Wear it to sleep and under my make up as a serum. I'm always skeptical about these kinds of products. I'm pleased to say that I was not disappointed! You can get it on the Murad website, Ulta website, or at an Ulta retail location.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
I love anything by Murad! I was looking for something to reduce redness and basically rejuvenate my skin and this did the trick! My skin has never looked better. I'm actually comfortable going out without makeup now!
Hayley W.
Canfield, OH
Love so many products made by Murad, especially this one! Such a good quality name brand! Can be a little pricey but if it works, it was worth it to me! Very effective! And you get a ton of product which lasts a long time!! Murad comes highly recommended!
Claire D.
i recently bought the anti aging daily cream. im only 21, but i read somewhere that its never too early to start using anti aging products. plus, i love everything that Murad makes so if im going to experiment anything related to my face, im going to see if murad has it first.
Olga K.
Absolutely love that this treatment is gel based! I love how gentle yet effective this product is especially for the price! The packaging was superb! And I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!