BY MURAD

This treatment fights razor burn & shaving irritation Infuses skin with soothing moisture-rich antioxidants Plus redness reducing agents Removes dead skin & bacteria to unclog hair follicles Combats blemishes & promotes healthy-looking skin To use: Apply after shaving see more...

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This stuff knocks out razor burn in no time. I purchased it at Sephora in the mall. It was very effective in getting rid of my razor rash. It is a decent price for what you get in the product. I don't feel like there would be any room for improvement it made my burn disappear when I shave and that's all I was looking for.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
This stuff is the real deal. I bought some for my husband (who has very sensitive skin and gets razor burn very easily on areas like his face / chest) and this really helped sooth the pain and made the bumps disappear quickly. I used it on my legs, too (after an encounter with a dull razor) and it worked just as well for me. Would recommend!
Lexi M.
Wasn't crazy about this. I thought I'd give it a try for my bikini area, and it seemed to help reducing the redness, but not so much at actually relieving and getting rid of the razor burn, Such a small bottle you go through it too quickly for what little you get out of it
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Works well and keeps my skin smooth. I was really amazed. I just wish that they would come out with a great body scrub that will remove that pesky deodorant. That is what really causes the issues. I do love this product though, a little goes a long way and I will always use this for smooth non irritated underarms.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
I'd recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and often gets razor burn in problem areas! I tend to get razor burn on my bikini area and armpits, and this product helps to reduce redness and stinging in those areas. It is also very affordable!
Francis P.
It has been a gift for my husband and he has been very benefited with it since he could not shave without it, since it prevents irritations and red spots on his face is a little expensive but worth it, once you try not to live without him
Deanna N.
La Mesa, CA
I love Murad products and this one is definitely at the top of my list. This is great for the more sensitive areas like bikini line. My husband has also used it on his face and love it. I try to make sure and always keep some available.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Murad is an expert at skin care, so when I saw this I was happy to find something to help with razor burn! It's pretty effective, it didn't clear all of my razor burn, but it minimized the bumps enough to make it worth the use.
Emily J.
Love this product! I have super sensitive skin that always gets irritated when I shave. This helps cool down and smooth any area I get razor burn or bumps. It feels fresh on my skin and helps reduce redness!
Alysha r.
This product worked great. I often find that I tend to rush when I'm shaving and that leads to painful razor burn. This really helped ease that. It was a little pricey but I would buy it again.
Emily L.
Does this help with ingrown hairs as well? Also does it take away the pain or prevent the bumps?
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
I really need something for my sensitive skin, would you say this prevents razor burn, or or treat existing burns? Please help.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Can this be used in the bikini area? How effective is it at soothing razor and/or ingrown hairs? Is it worth the price tag or are there other ones that you recommend?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have super sensitive legs so I constantly battle razor burn. How has tried this product and what was your experience with it. Overall cost, and how long does it last. Also where can you buy?
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Where can this be applied