BY MURAD

The extra strength facial peel has 10% Glycolic Acid which rapidly resurfaces dull skin for a smoother, softer, more youthful texture. Antioxidant Vitamin C enhances radiance while combatting environmental aggressors. Licorice Root Extract boosts brightness while soothing skin to minimize irritation.

86% noticed brighter skin after 1 week* based on a Murad sponsored study.

The Rapid Resurfacing Peel is suggested for people looking to:
• Enhance skin radiance and tone
• Improve skin smoothness
• Combat environmental damage

How to Use: Swipe towelette over clean face, neck and chest. Allow 3 minutes for full absorption. Do not rinse. Follow with a moisturizer. Use 2 to 3 times weekly.

Pro Tip: Swipe towelette over elbows, hands and shoulders to smooth rough skin.

For Best Results Combine Rapid Resurfacing Peel with these products to achieve the best results. Product 1 Essential-C Cleanser Product 2 Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum Product 3 Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | PA+++

• Glycolic Acid - derived from sugar cane, has been used by Dr. Murad to treat patients for over 25 years. Glycolic Acid is a member of a class of naturally occurring substances called Alpha Hydroxy Acids that exfoliate by loosening the bonds that bind dulling dead cells to skin’s surface.
  • Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Linoleic Acid, Punica Granatum Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Lecithin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA

• Would you reccomend using these twice a week, or once a w...2 Answers
  • Do these dry out your skin?1 Answers
  • These sound amazing. I'm looking for a product to deep c...1 Answers
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel

Start your review of Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
W Portsmouth, OH
Not too pricey, I love this brand anyway! It's just a good product overall! I would use this again. I never had an issue with this formula definitely will use again! It's very gentle which is great for my skin because its very sensitive and dry, I'd definitely buy again!
Witherspoon Dr.
I love this mask. It really clears out my skin and gets all the black hats out of it the price is pretty expensive for such a small product however it is pretty worth it since it is clearing weskin very well I would recommend it to everyone and buy it again soon
Tampa
I use these often. I like that they are in individual packs so that I can bring them on trips easily. This product always removes the dead stuff and leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated!
Citrus Heights, CA
These are excellent for those days you know you should exfoliate but don’t feel like waiting 10 minutes for an exfoliating mask or don’t want to rub gritty stuff on your face. They don’t smell the best but you can definitely tell a difference in your skin both immediately after and long-term. Makeup goes on smoother.
I wanted to love this product but unfortunately my skin was just not having it. Maybe its too sensitive, maybe I just have bad luck. I used these peel pads for around 2 weeks, and ended up returning them. I know all about the purge process when incorporating an active into your skincare routine, but these pads made my skin splotchy, irritated, reallllly oily, and prone to whiteheads (which I never get). While other people seem to swear by it, it just wasn't for me.
1,225 reviews
This is a little intense for my sensitive skin, but it works really well. My skin looks bright and refreshed after just one use. I can tell a difference the very next morning (I use it at night only). It’s great.
Sedalia, MO
I was pretty impressed with this product. I received EVER Reveal Facial Peel Pads as an Ipsy reward and fell in love! I tried to find a close second at my local Sephora store but did not have the exact brand but they let me sample the Murad Rapid Resurfacing peel which I was pleased with. I like the fact that is is square verses the round shape (I feel like it covers more area?), I felt that as far as exfoliation it did the job with a slight tingling that I like! These did sell for around $40 for 16 of them at my local store..so I have ordered a similar brand that is cheaper that I will try first :)
Vista
These little peel pads are great! They are so easy to use and are soaked with glycolic acid so you feel like you're getting a genuine spa peel experience at home. They come individually packaged so you can use them whenever and take them with you traveling. They do have a strong chemical smell for those with sensitive noses.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: bluemercury
I adore these. They have 10 % glycolic acid.
They resurface your face, your moisturizer goes in better, your makeup looks glow. They might be a little strong for some people.
The packaging is orange and fun. I’ve bought many boxes
Miami , FL
Absolutely love I use this once a week and preferably at night. I’m over protective with the sun and my face. So I use it at night and the next morning my skin looks smooth and glowing. I’ve been using for over a year. LOVE IT !
Corte Madera, CA
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel what products work just as well as these but are less expensive?!
Would you reccomend using these twice a week, or once a week? I have oily/acne prone skin normally & don’t want to dry out my face!!!
These sound amazing. I'm looking for a product to deep clean and resurface. Is this safe for breastfeeding mother's?
Staten Island , NY
Is this like a mask or just wipes ? Thanks!
Middletown, CT
Do these dry out your skin?

Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email