Julie B.
Detroit, MI

Is this good to use as a day time spot treatment? I currently use Mario Badescu drying lotion for nighttime spot treatment and am looking for something to use for pesky zits during the day.

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Baltimore, MD
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I would say yes you can use this during the day however I wouldn’t wear make up with it. It made my makeup very patchy wherever I put in on, didn’t matter how long I waited after applying this product to do my makeup. Also I couldn’t use it consistently or it broke me out.
Alysia P.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
1 year ago
This treatment is great! It makes me pimples shrink down NOTICABLY in just like 8 hours! Great stuff
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
1 year ago
If you have sensitive skin, absolutely not. If you have deep tough acne then yes! For me this is too intense it eliminates my pimples overnight but also leaves my skin bright red and hot! But if I have a really deep whopper of a pimple this clears it up like nothing else!