BY MURAD

Maximum strength, invisible gel spot treatment reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours.

Our salicylic acid spot treatment is great for:

• Achieving fast results
  • Use with, and without, makeup on top, due to invisible gel formula that does not peel or flake
  • Exfoliating, clearing, smoothing, and balancing skin
  • The occasional pimple and ongoing breakout treatment
  • Daytime and nighttime acne treatment

Benefits:

• Fast-acting acne spot treatment reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours. Invisible gel can be layered under concealer without peeling or flaking.
  • Salicylic Acid exfoliates to clear pores and smooth skin. Inspired by Pine and Thyme Extracts, a patented complex fights irritants while preserving skin’s healthy balance – Perfect for those with acne that are looking for fast results.
  • This formula dries clear, allowing for continuous breakout and pimple treatment that can be concealed easily under makeup.

How to Use: Apply a thin layer on affected areas one to three times daily or as needed.

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Patented Complex, Horse Chestnut and Oat Extracts.

Other Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Thymol, Terpineol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

• I have been looking for a product that helps fight little...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for acne related to birth control? I...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how good this works? I’ve been wanting...4 Answers
Brittan N.
Roswell, GA
If you have acne and salicylic acid works for your skin I would highly recommend. This is definitely a more expensive spot treatment but I would say it’s worth the money. As soon as I see a zit coming to the surface I put a dot of this on the spot and I will see a difference the next day. The zit will be less noticeable and less inflamed. Since you only use a small amount of product this tube will last you months on end making it worth your $$
BIA R.
Austin, TX
Love @muradskincare products because they really work! This Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment is definitely a go to spot treatment for me. It should not be used over your entire face, as it has the potential to dry out your skin. I use #muradskincare acne clarifying cleanser and for the most part, it has taken care of all of my acne breakouts. Sometimes I do get an occasional pimple or two due to changing hormones around that time of the month, and this spot treatment works wonders! It reduces the size of your pimples as well as the surrounding redness and irritation overnight! Your pimples will be completely cleared up and gone in as little as 2-3 days! A little really does go a long way! I would definitely recommend Murad's acne line to anyone with moderate to severe acne, or even just for those who get occasional breakouts! .
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
I love this product. I has really helped me with my acne and its redness. HOWEVER, the excess of this product my damage your skin. Therefore, anyone who buys this product should be aware of the amount of benzoyl peroxide that it contains, and that the excess of this chemical product may cause that your skin becomes immune to this product. Consequently, be careful of how much of this product are you using, and if you see any weird skin reaction, please go to a dermatologist.
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
I had been using a Mary Kay acne treatment for the longest time! It was time to switch to something was had more salicylic acid in it. And this was the product that I found. I use this in the morning over the acne that I currently have and combined with my other skincare products that I have, this works perfectly. I’m still on my first tube of it, but I’ll definitely buy more when I run out
Megan P.
N Ridgeville, OH
Kind of pricey but I’m glad I decided to try it when the lady at Sephora suggested it. I rarely break out but lately I’ve been having issues with my chin and along my jawline. Has definitely improved my skin texture and started getting rid of the pimples entirely. Will definitely repurchase especially because it doesn’t dry my skin out like most other acne spot treatments.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
One of the people at Sephora recommended this to me and I got in the Murad 30-day Acne Control Kit. Just like how people say, this treatment is truly amazing. Whenever I have a big pimple and too much redness on my skin, I use after I cleanse my face and it reduces the pimple quickly. This is a very efficient product to use for acne. I 100% recommend this!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This ance spot treatment is perfect for ance that comes up once in a while. You just have to apply a thin layer on affected areas. The salicylic acid in the product dries out the ance and reduces the redness. This product is formulated to exfoliate, clear, balance and soothe skin to effectively treatbreakouts quickly.
Samantha R.
Milwaukee
This is definitely best spot treatment I have ever used! I love that it’s more of a gel formula compared to other chalky ones I’ve tried so it doesn’t flake every where. It does sting on blemishes a little if you’ve been picking at it, but the burn helps me know it’s working :) it dries out my blemishes over night unlike any other. The only downfall is that it does dry it out quite a bit so I do usually get some dry Peely skin. But I prefer that over a pimple.
Sarah F.
Centerville
I definitely feel like this product has helped, but I don't know if I would repurchase. I think it helps SOME of the pimples that may pop up, but the benzoyl peroxide really dries out the blemish and can cause dry skin in that area for the next few days as it tries to clear the spot. The benzoyl peroxide also can burn a little and has created red marks on my face where I apply the product. Luckily, the red spots can be covered with makeup, so it's not a big deal. I do like that this product has lasted me a long time, but I feel like I need to reapply the product for a few days before I see much of a result.
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
No acne spot treatment works miracles (if you find one that does let me know). This spot treatment is really nice for people like me who don’t need a whole acne care kit and just want it for the occasional pimple. It does have that medication like smell but I assume that’s because it’s actually medicine! It is a little sticky after you put it on. I found it brings my pimples to a head and also helps with any healing from pimple you have popped!
Chanel R.
So I have very sensitive skin. And I've plenty reviews on murad, but I am skeptical to try it. I know it has sylica acid, my question is does this irritate skin with semi acne? And lots of black heads? And open pore? Is it gentle on the skin?
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Where could you buy this at
Carly C.
I have heard a lot of people raving about this product, but I know that it is pretty expensive for a fairly small amount of product. Is it worth the price?
mia S.
Do I have to use this product with the facial soap?
echo s.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it work for dark spots?