Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment

Maximum strength, invisible gel spot treatment reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours.

Our salicylic acid spot treatment is great for:

• Achieving fast results
  • Use with, and without, makeup on top, due to invisible gel formula that does not peel or flake
  • Exfoliating, clearing, smoothing, and balancing skin
  • The occasional pimple and ongoing breakout treatment
  • Daytime and nighttime acne treatment

Benefits:

• Fast-acting acne spot treatment reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours. Invisible gel can be layered under concealer without peeling or flaking.
  • Salicylic Acid exfoliates to clear pores and smooth skin. Inspired by Pine and Thyme Extracts, a patented complex fights irritants while preserving skin’s healthy balance – Perfect for those with acne that are looking for fast results.
  • This formula dries clear, allowing for continuous breakout and pimple treatment that can be concealed easily under makeup.

How to Use: Apply a thin layer on affected areas one to three times daily or as needed.

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Patented Complex, Horse Chestnut and Oat Extracts.

Other Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Thymol, Terpineol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

HooW effective is this product?
AnnY product better than this??
Does anyone find this product effective?
Start your review of Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Nice B.
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Nice B.
I absolutely love this product. Whenever I notice that I have a new pimple on my face, I just grab this product and I apply it on my trouble areas and I immediately see the results the following day. It minimizes the size of the pimple and helps get rid of it much faster. I’ve tried other products that claim to help eliminate acne but none of them work as great as Murad. This product works the best as an acne spot treatment in my opinion! I do not use any other acne spot treatment besides this one, I highly recommend it.
Tracey D.
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Tracey D.
This works really well to spot treat pimples, blemishes, and acne. This will dry out the surrounding skin so be careful to only get the formula on the pimple or area with acne. This does not reduce my blemish size or redness within 4 hours as claimed but if used frequently, it does work quickly to diminish the acne. Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Michelle H.
Short of going to a dermatologist, this is the next best thing! I bought this in Sephora. Very inexpensive ($18 for 0.5 oz but this tube lasts me about 3 months or so). It really gets rid of blemishes fast. I have cystic acne and this is gentle yet powerful. It's got a gentle non medicinal smell and it's just a great product.
Delaney C.
Lees Summit
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Delaney C.
This stuff is amazing. It zaps zits away so quick and easy! It’s not harsh on the skin but it gets the job done. I can’t stop buying this product.
Megan S.
Dublin, OH
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been getting a ton of chin acne lately and it’s been super frustrating. Thanks to this stuff, it has cleared so fast! I apply it a few times a day when I have acne and it seriously reduces the size and redness within an hour!
Bryanne P.
Lake Tapps, WA
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Bryanne P.
I’ve been using Murad products for almost a year now and this is my go to for breakouts! After I wash my face I usually put on a thin layer of this spot treatment over any trouble areas. I forget how much this cost me but I know it’s lasted over 6 months. Fell in love with the brand after getting my first facial a year ago. Enjoy this try hard photo I took.
Chanel D.
Southfield, MI
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Chanel D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has been my saving grace! I have extremely oily and acne prone skin. I put this on the areas that are prone to breakout and it kills acne overnight. This is now a must have for me.
Alexa T.
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Alexa T.
This product has saved my skin so many times. After a couple uses, I saw the size of my pimples decrease. I have applied this on open/picked pimples (super gross, I know), and the pimple was gone after about a day or two. I would typically only apply this to pimples because I have used it on bumps and other places on my skin and it made my skin very dry. The only thing I don't like about this product is that when I take the cap off, the cream/treatment gets on the tube. It doesn't create a huge mess or anything but I would rather just have it all stay in the tube. Other than that I really do like this product and I will definitely continue to buy it after I run out of it!
Mary L.
Tallahassee, FL
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Mary L.
I cannot even tell you the amount of times I have re-purchased this product. I have been using it for about four years and will continue to use it for the rest of my days. It is one of the best spot treatments I have ever found, and I have tried almost everything available. Although it is expensive, I would recommend it time and time again and I don’t mind the price when I see the benefit
Kate C.
Toledo
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Kate C.
I love this spot treatment it isn’t too drying, it doesn’t cause peeling, and there’s no burning. I see a massive shrinkage in acne once this treatment penetrates.

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Indre G.
frank turk dr.
il y a 7 mois
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment ? Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment Just curious how well does this work if I have hormonal acne or is there no chance?
Violet M. il y a 7 mois
If you have a hormonal breakout, I wouldn't recommend this spot treatment. I have found that high-frequency treatments to benzoyl peroxide help with my hormonal breakouts.