BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment

Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment

Maximum strength formula reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours. Salicylic Acid exfoliates to clear pores and smooth skin. Inspired by Pine and Thyme Extracts, a patented complex fights irritants while preserving skin’s healthy balance. Clear gel formula works well under makeup without pilling or peeling to treat blemishes while concealing.

97% agree blemish appearance improved after just 1 day*
*In a Murad sponsored study.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a thin layer on affected areas one to three times daily or as needed.

Paraben Free: Yes
Sulfate Free: Yes

What’s a good salicylic acid acne spot treatment? I currently use Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment and I’m not getting the best results from it.
Has anyone tried Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment ? Is it really effective?
Start your review of Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment!
Merhan  H.
Staten Island, NY
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Merhan  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product does not work well. After applying on pimple for several days, it’s still there. Tried multiple times.
Lauren B.
Collingswood, NJ
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Lauren B.
I got this product in a giveaway for Murad and I was super excited because it’s not a brand I would typically spend my money on, this spot treatment is awesome! I’m used to the MB spot treatment but this has exceeded my expectation, visible differences the next day!
Angela  R.
Cape Coral, FL
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Angela  R.
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Angela  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment This is the only acne spot treatment that works for my family and I. Salicylic acid shrinks the red, raised area in 24 hours and hastens the healing process. We do apply it multiple times a day for the first day or two. If benzoyl peroxide does not work for you, try this! It is expensive but worth it. You only have to use the tiniest bit so the tube last a long time.
Tiffany W.
Kingston, TN
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Tiffany W.
I truly can not say enough good about Murad Rapid Relief acne spot treatment. It has been such a life savor. My face was completely covered in acne before i heard of this. After only a month of constant use, my acne is about 2/3 gone now. It is a little pricey but completely worth every scent. I highly recommend
Bree L.
Dodge City, KS
Great for breakouts! I get hormonal breakouts and it is awesome for those stragglers that stay after my period. It doesn’t sting when you apply either!
Taylor A.
Winder, GA
I really loved the acne treatment , after using all 3 steps for about a week I could instantly tell a difference in my skin. It was my first time using it and I will definitely buy it again
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
I wanted to try this out before I even looked at the review. To sum it up, before I bought this I had a massive breakout. I have very pale, extremely sensitive skin. Mix between dry and oily but more on the dry side. I have tried so many acne products at this point and this was my last shot before going to get something prescribed. I now have about 4 active pimples, one in which is in the healing process, and it's all thanks to this little treatment. I think it's way overpriced for the amount you get, which is the reason for the 4 stays instead of 5; but this worked wonders for me. It is drying, so you NEED to make sure you're ONLY applying it TO THE PIMPLE. I see so many people saying "this made my skin peel!!" Yes.. because it shouldn't be going onto any of your skin that does not have a blemish, the point of it is to dry out the pimple, thus the salicylic acid. Apply it gently to each pimple. A clean finger is fine, but I tend to use Q tips to avoid bacteria getting into the mix. Apply 2-3 times a day depending on the pimple, keep it protected from the sun. It might not work for everyone, but this has been my saving grace as of the last 2 months. Just ordered another and will be sticking with until something better comes along.
Bunni D.
Garner, NC
Best. Product. Ever. The 2% salicylic acid and other active ingredients literally burn away the acnce within hours. I've struggled with hormonal acnce for 12+ years and this has gotten almost all my acne gone! I use it on all the patches on my face (now I use it just on spots because I don't break out as much now!) And it reduces in size ALOT over night. 10/10 forever recommend.
Melanie M.
Carteret, NJ
This product did reduce redness slightly; however I don’t think I am going to continue it for 2 reasons. 1.Every time I would use this product I was left with flakiness in the areas I applied it. I’m still not sure if it was too drying for my skin or if leaves behind a flaky residue. 2. I didn’t notice enough redness reduction to keep using it
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Fika H.
Littleton, CO
Someone at ulta recommended this to me when I was looking for a acne spot treatment and it actually worked like magic. Controls redness and helps acne to dry out fast. It was answer to my prayers. I liked it a lot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marla M.
Sydney, NS
il y a 7 mois
Parveen V. il y a 7 mois
Best for you would be paula’s choice salicylic exfoliant. I am saying to use this because it worked on my worst acne. Also using benzoyl peroxide spot treatment will help you better than salicylic one.
Nini B.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Irma M. il y a un an
Murad is great brand it is really great product.
Lindsey B.
Louisville, KY
il y a 2 ans
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment how does this work on cystic acne?
Alek R. il y a 2 ans
Doesn’t really work on it’s own. You’d have to try the whole line of murad acne line to get it under control. Hope that helps. Murad saved my skin from horrible acne.
Marla M.
Sydney, NS
il y a 2 ans
What is you opinion of Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment? Is this any good? I just ordered some in the hopes it is going to help my million breakouts from wearing a mask 12hrs a day at work.. I rarely ever got breakouts so I didn’t really use anything before this except maybe some clean and clear in my preteen days 😫
Rabia R. il y a 2 ans
It’s the only thing I use for spot treatment. I apply it overnight and in the morning it’s all gone. Yah the marks are there for some time but you can use Niacinamide to minimize them
ETERI M.
Wilmington, DE
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment i have acne,can i use it? #murad #acne
Rosangel R. il y a 2 ans
In my case it works well for specific lesions not for acne breakouts.