BY MURAD #10 in Acne Treatments

Maximum strength formula reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours. Salicylic Acid exfoliates to clear pores and smooth skin. Inspired by Pine and Thyme Extracts, a patented complex fights irritants while preserving skin’s healthy balance. Clear gel formula works well under makeup without pilling or peeling to treat blemishes while concealing.

97% agree blemish appearance improved after just 1 day*
*In a Murad sponsored study.

Apply a thin layer on affected areas one to three times daily or as needed.

Paraben Free: Yes
Sulfate Free: Yes

Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I am a Murad junky so when I couldn’t get the acne spot treatment I usually used the sales lady at Sephora suggest the Murad Rapid Relief Spot Treatment and let me tell you I am so happy I made the change. It was a couple of dollars more but it lasts way longer than the original one I used. Plus when they say rapid it is no BS! It truly has helped out on those crazy spots I seem to always break out at. Spending the extra 6 dollars for this one was well worth its!Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatmentmurad-rapid-relief-acne-spot-treatment]
Alaina W.
So I got this courtesy of Influenster along with a couple Murad products. This one is by far my favorite. I'm not kidding- I almost panicked when I couldn't find it and I thought I left it at home when I went to college. It actually reduces redness and lessens the physical acne spot, typically within a couple of hours of application. It does burn sometimes in the beginning, but that's also probably because I pick at my spots for a while before I finally decide to be nice to my skin and let something other than my fingernails take care of the job.
Eva P.
While I like using this product as a last-resort emergency type of product, I don't know how effective it really is. For the price, I feel like it should be doing just a little bit more, and I shouldn't be questioning how well it's working. It does dry out your skin quite a bit, so using a strong moisturizer when you're using this is a MUST. I had a few flaking issues with my skin due to how much it dried it out. {I received this product for testing by Influenster, all opinions are my own}
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Easy to use gel that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin once i put it on. I only use this once a day at night and by morning my pimple is a bit smaller but it takes a few applications of this to make your zit go away or get really small and flat. Easy to travel with and use on the go. It does not dry out my skin and can be used under makeup. I gave it 4 stars because sometimes it reduces my zit and sometimes it does nothing; it does not take care of redness
Elise C.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great product without a doubt. It works well, the consistency is nice and smooth, and it's pleasant smelling. I do think it's an effective product. Before trying this product from Influenster, I was an avid  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and while they are different products and both pricier than the drugstore alternatives, I would still choose either of these two options above the cheaper options. I would prefer to use the Mario Badescu overnight and the Murad during the day since it is clear, you can put it on and go. So, if you're looking for a clear product that you can use during the day, this is definitely the one I would suggest! One thing I do like more about this product is that it doesn't sting. A lot of acne spot treatments have an intense amount of alcohol or chemicals in them and it stings, but this product doesn't. Overall, it's a great product and I would recommend it.
Oriana Z.
San Antonio, TX
I had two, large and painful underneath the skin pimples on my chin. I used this once at night and next morning they weren't as red, or sore and decreased in size. A couple days later after twice daily use, one is just a little bump and the other is getting there. I have very sensitive skin especially my face and I haven't had an problems beside upon First application it burned a little bit but haven't had that sensation since. I've tried quite a few spot treatment products and this by far is the best.
Ashley C.
This product really works! Whenever I have a breakout I apply a small amount to the area and within a day or two it is cleared up! It does not have a pleasant smell, but it really works!! They also used to carry a medicated concealer, which the have discontinued. I loved that as well because it covered the redness and treated the spot. Bring this back! Murad Acne Treatment Concealer
Hannah E.
Anderson, SC
This is a great product for getting rid of surface acne overnight. I found it on amazon. The price is a little steeper than I expected, but a little bit of this goes a long way. It works well on acne that’s on the surface of skin, and dries out deeper acne, but it takes longer for it to work on a breakout that’s not on the surface. I use it whenever I have a breakout and would definitely buy it again!
Tika D.
Erie , PA
During fabfitfun box add ons I decided to get this to see if it would work for my pimple and I am glad I purchased it. As soon as I get pimple I put this on after cleansing and toning and in the next morning I feel like it helps to minimize the look of my pimple. It works great! Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment
Cody W.
This products great because I barely break out so when I do - I like to get rid of them as soon as possible. Also I tend to get cystic acne when I do break out and this really helps clear it up. Sometimes I get these HUGE bumps thinking theres no way to save my skin and I'll have to visit a doctor, but this definitely saves the day.
Karina D.
is this product recommended for menstrual period acne?
Tristyn R.
Hueytown, AL
Whats your favorite acne skin care product? Mines Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment ☺️
abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
Can I apply it during summers?.. I have oily skin n i tend to get pimple around my nose n chin area