BY MURAD #33 in Acne Treatments

Maximum strength formula reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours. Salicylic Acid exfoliates to clear pores and smooth skin. Inspired by Pine and Thyme Extracts, a patented complex fights irritants while preserving skin’s healthy balance. Clear gel formula works well under makeup without pilling or peeling to treat blemishes while concealing.

97% agree blemish appearance improved after just 1 day*
*In a Murad sponsored study.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a thin layer on affected areas one to three times daily or as needed.

Paraben Free: Yes
Sulfate Free: Yes

• is this product recommended for menstrual period acne?2 Answers
Elise C.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great product without a doubt. It works well, the consistency is nice and smooth, and it's pleasant smelling. I do think it's an effective product. Before trying this product from Influenster, I was an avid  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, 1 fl. oz. and while they are different products and both pricier than the drugstore alternatives, I would still choose either of these two options above the cheaper options. I would prefer to use the Mario Badescu overnight and the Murad during the day since it is clear, you can put it on and go. So, if you're looking for a clear product that you can use during the day, this is definitely the one I would suggest! One thing I do like more about this product is that it doesn't sting. A lot of acne spot treatments have an intense amount of alcohol or chemicals in them and it stings, but this product doesn't. Overall, it's a great product and I would recommend it.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I picked this up on a whim and I have used Murads products before. I have been having some breakouts lately so I thought this might help.
I do believe this product helped the spots that were just forming to reduce the size and redness within a day or so. but I don’t think the 4 hour claim is accurate. I like the product but I’m not sure it’s worth the price tag. In my opinion there are some drug store spot treatments that can work just as good.
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
My review is based off my honest opinion. I was sent this product to use and do just that! Tried this on my pimple one night, woke up the next morning with it less red and decreased in size! I really love this product. Definitely recommend this for those random breakouts!
Christina T.
Milpitas, CA
This product works so well! I’ve been breaking out recently and got this product to review just in time. It helped relieve the acne much quicker than other products. I can see the redness go away and the acne was gone mostly by the next day. My boyfriend tried it too and he is in love with it. So much that he wants his own too.
Leyla A.
I love that this spot treatment does not dry out my face but I have used other spot treatments that have worked better. I did not apply it multiple times a day as it states and maybe that's why I didn't get the results I wanted? If you have sensitive skin, I'd say give it a try since it isn't harsh on your skin.
Julia K.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love this stuff! My acne is pretty bad, and I've tried a lot of different spot treatments, and this is one of my favorites! Even though it stings a bit when it goes on, it is actually much gentler than other treatments, and does dry out the zit. It pretty much made mine disappear over night, and it didn't leave behind a mark or scar like I usually get! It does come out of the tube pretty fast though because its runny, but a little goes a long way! However, I don't think this would be effective on cystic acne. I received this product for free on influenster, but all opinions are my own!
Frederique H.
I got this product for free through influenster, and my skin is normally a little dry and sensitive but I thought it would be perfect for any spots that might pop up. The first time I used it, after about half an hour I noticed these huge red spots on the places where I applied the spot treatment and it really burned as well. But my sister, who has a more normal to oily skin, didn't have this problem at all and all of her spots disappeared the next day. So if you have a sensitive skin like me: don't use it (or only at night), but if you have a normal to oily skin definitely use it!
Becca J.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This product. I can't even begin to explain how much it has changed my life! My skin is FLAWLESS. I have never used that word before in my life to describe my skin. I will continue to use this over and over again! Apply it at night or during the day when I have an active breakout and within hours it is either completely gone or had gone down immensely! I love it! I received this item from Murad to try but that in no way influences how I feel. And I love this product!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I used to use Dermalogica's MediVac concealing spot treatment until they discontinued it - i was bummed and on the search for something as effective.  The woman' @ Sephora recommended this and I'm in love with this.

As soon as I start feeling a zit (pain, slight bump) I put this on.  A little goes a long way, it blends in nicely and can be worn under makeup without any problems.  Usually the zit is gone the next day!  My husband even loves it.  I think I spent about $24 @ Sephora for it but it is well worth it since I use it sparingly.

Ashley C.
Richmond, VA
I'm not sure what it is about this product, but I was given an acne prescription by my actual doctor to help control hormonal acne as well as cystic acne and that acne prescription never worked as good at this product does. I had horrible hormonal breakouts earlier this week and now 4 days later they are gone aside from slight discoloration. Four stars because it does really dry your skin out but that can be dealt with with Murad's hydrating product and some face friendly lotion.
Karina D.
caracas
is this product recommended for menstrual period acne?