BY MURAD #28 in Acne Treatments

Maximum strength formula reduces blemish size and redness within 4 hours. Salicylic Acid exfoliates to clear pores and smooth skin. Inspired by Pine and Thyme Extracts, a patented complex fights irritants while preserving skin’s healthy balance. Clear gel formula works well under makeup without pilling or peeling to treat blemishes while concealing.

97% agree blemish appearance improved after just 1 day*
*In a Murad sponsored study.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a thin layer on affected areas one to three times daily or as needed.

Paraben Free: Yes
Sulfate Free: Yes

• Ok so i bought it and honestly,it really make my acne dis...4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite acne skin care product? Mines Murad R...5 Answers
  • Want to try this product2 Answers
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This spot treatment does help a lot with my occasional breakouts. Since being in my 20s and changing my lifestyle and diet, my skin has cleared up, but I still get breakouts. I admit I can be lazy and skip washing my face sometimes or give in to junk food, so I'm never surprised when pimples pop up. Even when I feel like I'm taking extra good care of my skin, I can still break out! Spor treatments help a lot, and this one from Murad is no exception. It's not uncomfortable to put on, but you can feel it working. Within 24-48 hours, the blemish will be gone or really close to it! My only complaint is that I've tried spot treatments that work just a little bit more quickly and I wish this one did too. But it still works well and I recommend it!
Elise C.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great product without a doubt. It works well, the consistency is nice and smooth, and it's pleasant smelling. I do think it's an effective product. Before trying this product from Influenster, I was an avid  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and while they are different products and both pricier than the drugstore alternatives, I would still choose either of these two options above the cheaper options. I would prefer to use the Mario Badescu overnight and the Murad during the day since it is clear, you can put it on and go. So, if you're looking for a clear product that you can use during the day, this is definitely the one I would suggest! One thing I do like more about this product is that it doesn't sting. A lot of acne spot treatments have an intense amount of alcohol or chemicals in them and it stings, but this product doesn't. Overall, it's a great product and I would recommend it.
Robin T.
This is the only spot treatment that actually works for me. Salicylic acid doesn’t seem to help my breakouts but this contains sulfur as well which is what I assume helps my pimples. This can only really be used at night if you wear makeup during the day because it leaves an obvious film. I don’t breakout often but when I do, I use this and the pimples usually go away within a few days.
Bunni D.
Garner, NC
Best. Product. Ever. The 2% salicylic acid and other active ingredients literally burn away the acnce within hours. I've struggled with hormonal acnce for 12+ years and this has gotten almost all my acne gone! I use it on all the patches on my face (now I use it just on spots because I don't break out as much now!) And it reduces in size ALOT over night. 10/10 forever recommend.
Morgan M.
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE PRODUCT!!! I was having a horrible breakout last week and I used this for 3 days in a row and my acne basically VANISHED!! I have never seen quicker results that LASTED like I have with this product! It was crazy to me and I instantly bought it after trying it and seeing results! If you get larger and more painful blemishes, you NEED this product!!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff really works to reduce the size of a pimple and help heal a spot. But what it doesn’t work well on is penetrating the skin to tackle my cystic acne. At least this is what I saw with my skin. Yes it reduced the inflammation caused by the cystic acne but didn’t make it go away. Not saying it won’t work for your skin, but that it didn’t work for my particular type of acne.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
I am a Murad junky so when I couldn’t get the acne spot treatment I usually used the sales lady at Sephora suggest the Murad Rapid Relief Spot Treatment and let me tell you I am so happy I made the change. It was a couple of dollars more but it lasts way longer than the original one I used. Plus when they say rapid it is no BS! It truly has helped out on those crazy spots I seem to always break out at. Spending the extra 6 dollars for this one was well worth its!Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatmentmurad-rapid-relief-acne-spot-treatment]
Alisa G.
Seattle
I tried this for a couple weeks. It works well when paired with their whole acne line. As a spot treatment itself, I didn’t notice that it made my zits disappear overnight. Maybe this is more suitable for those that get one or two zits here and there, but not sure if it does much for those who break out in large areas on the face.
Laura C.
Tucker, GA
En español:
Esta producto es genial, ayuda a disminuir rápidamente la inflamación en los puntos donde hay acné y ayuda a que desaparezca más rápido. Sin embargo no le doy 5 estrellas por que reseca bastante la piel.
English:
This product does exactly what it is supposed to do, helps a lot reducing pimples and blemishes but it dries your skin. Be really conscious of the use of hydrating creams and you will be in love with it.
Clarissa L.
Lodi
Useless. It smells a little strange but doesn't provide much of anything. This entire brand was a disappointment to me when I bought the collection for acne prone skin. It helped for ten days then actually made everything worse. I have it time to "purge" but even then nothing changed. I hate this brand.
Tristyn R.
West Blocton, AL
Whats your favorite acne skin care product? Mines Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment ☺️
Ok so i bought it and honestly,it really make my acne disappear the next day but,why once the place i put the treatment becoming dark? All the place i put it becoming dark eventho my pimple disappear right away? Or is it always like this?  Murad Rapid Relief Spot Treatment
Karina D.
caracas
is this product recommended for menstrual period acne?
dode o.
Riyadh , South of Riyadh
Want to try this product
abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
Can I apply it during summers?.. I have oily skin n i tend to get pimple around my nose n chin area