BY MURAD

This lightweight serum revitalizes lips for a plumper and more youthful appearance. Advanced ingredients including collagen amino acids work to combat signs of aging on lips and lip area. see more...

• I've been using the two faced lip injection extreme for awhile no...2 Answers
Kennedy W.
St. George
I just got this a week ago and wanted a product that would help treat my lips and well as enhance the appearance. I would say I like this and it's application is smooth. I think over time I'll notice more of a different but I do feel like my lips are very smooth.
Ashlee S.
Hutto, TX
Love this product for filling in lines and making lips feel super smooth! It wasn't the most plumping product I have used but made my lips feel great
Shannon S.
Campo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very hydrating and moisturizing for the lips. Helped w fine lines a bit I also noticed after using.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA
If you're looking for a lip balm that moisturizes and eliminates fine lines - look no further! I love the applicator for this balm, and the texture of the balm is so smooth. I do feel like I have to apply this more than say a chapstick, as the moisture seems to dry up pretty quickly. But I definitely would by this again for the line elimination qualities of the product.
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I use this product twice a day. I talk a lot for work and this helps eliminate the lines of my dried out lips. I put it under my lipstick for the day. At night I put it on under my Chapstick before bed.
Feana H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it.. have it for a while now, probably not using enough, but every time I use, it's a nice refreshing feeling. I got it from Sephora after this purchase tried a few other products from the brand. I would recommend it to my friends, but of course don't expect miracles
Manuela C.
Hamburg
I started to buy this product after a suggestion heard on youtube. I used it as a "lip mask" before going to sleep and the following morning my lips are completely plumped, smooth, silky and buttery. Perfect before a Matt liquid lipstick as a base
M.J. E.
Toronto, Ontario
My go-to lip primer! I use this everyday religiously!!!

Lips feel smooth and plump!
Alexis L.
I've been using the two faced lip injection extreme for awhile now and I love it! But I'm looking to try a new plumper. How is this in comparison?