Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips 0.33 oz

Helps reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines and wrinkles. Instantly smoothes and softens skin.

On a scale of 1-10 how well does this product work? I love the brand but haven’t used this product!
Start your review of Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips 0.33 oz!
I honestly didn’t care for this too much. I am glad companies are now making moisturizers for lips. Even in the hospital we no longer just hand out petroleum jelly. But lips are thinner than the rest of our skin, and does not absorb well. So I found this just kind of sticky and felt like it was just sitting on my lips. Perhaps after derma rolling this may work well, but for a night time (or day) moisturizer for lips, it’s not enough on its own. For some, you could possibly put a dab, then cover with gloss or a thicker balm. This did not work for me though. It was too thin too use alone, and too thick to use with something else. I think if they went up or down on the viscosity, they would have a better product. I personally, like to moisten my lips before adding a balm or gloss. Petroleum is good for lips because it creates a moisture barrier, preventing the loss of moisture. However, if your lips are dry, a moisture barrier is just sitting on top of the dry skin, offering not moisture. For me, lip care if a two step process. Unfortunately this product didn’t fit into that.
Fairmount, IN
I don't hate this stuff, but I never noticed a difference. When I look at lip care I think hydration. If there is some type of claim such as collagen boosting, I expect to see results after at least a fully used bottle. If I don't, I move on. Pricey skincare needs to show results sooner rather than later. With so many options, i don't have a reason to stick around.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love this stuff I just started using it so I cannot give a full honest review but I love all products by this brand and it's very rare to come across a good lip product. I am all over it when I find one I was so excited when I saw this makes your lips feel so good
I love keeping my lips soft and looking their best. This product is super effective and always gets the job done. This product has amazing value for what you get. I would buy this product again simply because it makes your lips feel lifted and beautiful!
San Antonio, TX
About the months ago I used this collagen product and especially I loved it because my lips hydrate more quickly and efficiently. It has an affordable price. Collagen is also a protein that helps regenerate tissues. It has a good health effects.
Clemson , SC
I didn’t care for the way this felt on my lips and it had a bit of a bad taste to it. Not that I was eating it! But it stays on the lips and you’ll eventually lick it! I couldn’t tell much of a difference as far as collagen goes.
Love love love! I feel like this product is on point. It has totally exceeded my expectations. I don’t think I would do anything different. I like the basic packaging. No need for improvement now. It’s great already.
A decent mask to put on your lips at night. I have chronically dry as a desert lips, and this hydrated enough..but I was hoping for better results. I’d still wake up with the occasional flakes and dry spots.
Stonyford
Oh my goodness the same with this product i wish i could afford to use it on a daily basis really makes the fine lines disappear only thing i could do with this product is the price..alot of women cant afford nice thing so i would only change the affordability
Lincoln, NE
I really loved this product. I cannot find it in store anymore. Price was high but it was hydrating and worked well after I got lil injections for keeping my lips maintained